Shoutbox

Funny sound command - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Funny sound command (/showthread.php?tid=35721)

Funny sound command by spablo on 12-17-2004 at 07:28 AM

Check out the folowing sound clip, it's used when a secret is revealed:

CHAN -> http://www.mediosregistrados.com/downloads/chan.wav

I think it should be added to the sounds command list on the next Messenger Plus version, it's excelent!!

RE: Funny sound command by matty on 12-17-2004 at 07:42 AM

hmmm, I think this is pretty usless to be honest. Why should you play a sound when you type a command and get an easter egg? Patchou likes to keep the installer as small as possible, so unfortunatly it probably wont be added.

RE: Funny sound command by L. Coyote on 12-17-2004 at 07:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by spablo
Check out the folowing sound clip, it's used when a secret is revealed:

CHAN -> http://www.mediosregistrados.com/downloads/chan.wav

I think it should be added to the sounds command list on the next Messenger Plus version, it's excelent!!

There's a plugin that allows you to add your own sounds. I think it was called: Audiator.

Search for it on the forums.

Wondering if this was just SPAM for the MediosRegistrados site...
RE: Funny sound command by Weyzza on 12-17-2004 at 08:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
hmmm, I think this is pretty usless to be honest. Why should you play a sound when you type a command and get an easter egg? Patchou likes to keep the installer as small as possible, so unfortunatly it probably wont be added.
And... sound commands are usually for common events such as greetings ("Hello!"), saying good bye ("Bye!"), or conversations like I have now ("You're boring!") :p
Event like "when a secret is revealed" is not common.

Sorry for shooting your idea down :)
RE: Funny sound command by spablo on 12-17-2004 at 08:25 PM

The sound it's used a lot on local celebrities tv shows, when someone talks about a secret of a famous actor or musician. (H)
I think UglyBoy really understands me because i'm argentinan too, and i'm sure that he has watched tv shows like Indomables or Intrusos ;)
In my opinion, the sound could used a lot when, for example, three or more people are chating and one brings a surprise into the conversation.
Anyway, I respect the opinion of the gods that develop and test Messenger Plus :bow:

RE: Funny sound command by L. Coyote on 12-17-2004 at 08:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by spablo
I think UglyBoy really understands me because i'm argentinan too, and i'm sure that he has watched tv shows like Indomables or Intrusos ;)

Those kind of shows suck, IMO. :P

But the sound is good, just use the plugin I told you in the other post, which you can find HERE. (y)
RE: Funny sound command by RRW on 12-17-2004 at 09:16 PM

Just if anyone wants to know (i think that no...)It scared me when i just heard it

RE: Funny sound command by spablo on 12-17-2004 at 11:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by UglyBoy
But the sound is good, just use the plugin I told you in the other post, which you can find HERE.

That plugin is very cool, but it's necesary that every contact install it and configure the chan sound, so this method it's kind of annoying. It would be a lot better if it came inside the Plus.