Shoutbox

So this is christmas...and what have YOU done - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: So this is christmas...and what have YOU done (/showthread.php?tid=35758)

So this is christmas...and what have YOU done by Vazza on 12-18-2004 at 01:10 PM

If this belongs in T &T, you's know what to do with it....
This was shamefully taken from another forum I visit but the orginal idea was even more shamefully taken from another forum. Anyways

So what have you achieved this year, anything that's made you really proud or anything else which has happened this year that you can be botehred tellnig everyone about.
I'll begin..

• Found a job I loved then had to give it up after 3 months because I was going to Uni
  • Was accepted to do Occupational Therapy at RGU, Aberdeen, Scotland
  • Kept my 3 times promise (in giving blood 3 times this year :) )
  • Narrowly missed a celebraity signing
  • Met Big Brother 4 winner Cameron Stout
  • Passed my driving test 3 days after being in a road traffic accident

RE: So this is christmas...and what have YOU done by user27089 on 12-18-2004 at 01:21 PM

I've done a few things this year but nothing to exciting to be honest:

• Helped my brother get through a rough stage of his life quite a bit when he was attacked with a sword
  • Successfully became a new guy on this forum
  • Helped out as much as I could which makes me happy
  • Made stuff for a load of people (graphics)

When I think of more stuff, I'll tell thee!
RE: So this is christmas...and what have YOU done by KeyStorm on 12-18-2004 at 01:21 PM

• I've started being more regular to this board at the beginning of this year
  • I've finished highschool and am going to Uni
  • I met my current girlfriend
  • I got a little sister and next year my father's gf's expecting twins for next year
  • I became Elite member, thanks to everyone's support :)
  • I am finally 18 :P
  • We created the Comunidad Hispana de MP!
  • I went to Rammstein's concert (what I had been waiting for 2 years
  • I have a stable and _paid_ work as php coder developing extranet bussiness applications
  • My hair's longer than it was in 2003 :grin:

• HUH, I forgot: I'm gonna meet Patchou, Fraisie, Sunshine, TB... in Paris :banana:

It has been a really good year for me, tbh. (Y)
RE: So this is christmas...and what have YOU done by Underlord on 12-18-2004 at 01:30 PM

I've reached another Xmas... How fun -_-.
I also got a job and finished year 10 :chrongue:.

RE: So this is christmas...and what have YOU done by Sunshine on 12-18-2004 at 01:58 PM

• Came to this forum in march, with lots of pleasure (i just love helping out). I learned lots from others onhere.
  • Went onto msgplus ircd in april, succesfully. Many thanks to all who took the time to teach me onthere aswell. Also thanks for the many laughs, may we always stay that way ;)
  • Got to know lots of the ppl onhere more personally (MSN and IRC) and been a good and trustworthy friend to all.
  • Got my first experiences as a site admin, a site mod, a forum admin, a forum smod and a IRC operator...thanks to all who gave me these chances (k)
  • Helped out lots of ppl with comp problems, onhere, on MSN and in real life too (friends service).

RE: So this is christmas...and what have YOU done by John Anderton on 12-18-2004 at 02:11 PM

I've gone thru a lot in the past year. Thought to be down and out in my class in 21th grade but picked up my studies and am doing well academically this year commin at the top of my class. I've done so many things this year that i cant even begin to say. But i've been really good and this year's been gr8. Really had fun. Joint this forum something like 2-3 weeks ago. Have really learnt a lot here and this experience has benn gr8. Now that i know a few things (i did before but my knowledge has increased in the past few weeks) i would love to help a few ppl out.
One last thing. Messenger Plus! Rules.

RE: So this is christmas...and what have YOU done by .blade// on 12-18-2004 at 02:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
  • I've started being more regular to this board at the beginning of this year
  • I've finished highschool and am going to Uni
  • I met my current girlfriend
  • I am finally 18 :P
  • We created the Comunidad Hispana de MP!
  • I went to Rammstein's concert (what I had been waiting for 2 years
  • I have a stable and _paid_ work as php coder developing extranet bussiness applications
  • My hair longer than it was in 2003 :grin:

It has been a really good year for me, tbh. (Y)

Don't forget KSMAS :banana:

I've had a boring year :dodgy:
  • Joined this forum (1 year ago almost to the day)
  • Got a Job
  • Got a Car
  • Became an Uncle x3
  • Got Halo 2 (:refuck:)
  • Got my Learner's Permit
  • Helped out a lot of ppl (code + gfx + tech help)
  • Made it through another Holiday Season :P

RE: So this is christmas...and what have YOU done by Eljay on 12-18-2004 at 02:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
I've gone thru a lot in the past year. Thought to be down and out in my class in 21th grade but picked up my studies and am doing well academically this year commin at the top of my class. I've done so many things this year that i cant even begin to say. But i've been really good and this year's been gr8. Really had fun. Joint this forum something like 2-3 weeks ago. Have really learnt a lot here and this experience has benn gr8. Now that i know a few things (i did before but my knowledge has increased in the past few weeks) i would love to help a few ppl out.
One last thing. Messenger Plus! Rules.

no capital first letters :O

anyway heres mine
  • joined this forum and became friends with a lot of members  :D
  • started creating graphics using fireworks and got gd at it :P
  • learnt HTML, CSS, and PHP
  • became 15 years of age :)
  • i also just did my gcse mocks but i cant say thats a success cos i aint got the results yet :P

RE: So this is christmas...and what have YOU done by FrozernFire on 12-18-2004 at 03:36 PM

i sorta changed from some mummy's boy to a normal teenager :grin:

• my hair is at least twice as long as last year's
    listened to much more music
    did a little rebellion against my parents for that little bit more freedom :grin:
    screwed the computer up with adware
    joined msg plus forums
    cleaned up the damage i have done to the computer

RE: So this is christmas...and what have YOU done by Jhrono on 12-18-2004 at 08:31 PM

My list...(when i was writing this letter i had no idea what i'd be writing next:D)

• Been a good citzen and i was disrespected by the police
  • got better grades than last year
  • helped my family
  • helped my friends and allways m'a girl=)
  • Lost my dog fear
  • Got new friends

Negative :

• Got 2 disciplinar faults[last year i had 4 disciplinar faults and 3 disciplinar records]

well i'm imporving=)
RE: So this is christmas...and what have YOU done by _Humphreys on 12-18-2004 at 08:36 PM

I have done a few things this year :

• Became a regular guy on this forum
  • Started Making a plug-in for Msg Plus!
  • Have helped a couple of people out on this forum
  • Looked at my attitude towards others and tried to be nicer to people

Thats about it :P .
RE: So this is christmas...and what have YOU done by kangie on 12-19-2004 at 12:09 AM

ummm..... i survived the year, helped heaps of ppl.... passed my driving test, and got an Alevel in philosophy and ethics... yay me :P

RE: So this is christmas...and what have YOU done by C3PO on 12-22-2004 at 08:43 AM

this hole year has been pretty boring for me, i spose i passed 8th grade but anyone can do that. Umm this is the first year where i have actully spent money on christmas presents :D first year where i have had money to spend to!

RE: So this is christmas...and what have YOU done by Pr0xY on 12-22-2004 at 04:43 PM

*I have become way more involved in Rock Band/PepBand
*Devoted most of my time (besides this forum, and g/f) to learning new styles/beats for the drumset. 
*Met, got to know, and now love the woman I;m sure I will marry.
*Became closer to my family
*Got arrested for assult... :refuck: (School Fight)
*Became a Senior Member here
*Became a Posting Freak here

RE: So this is christmas...and what have YOU done by Fergy on 12-22-2004 at 06:44 PM

• Started Year 11
  • Finished Year 11
  • Got a job at Hungry Jacks (Australian version of Burger King)
  • Learnt Flash
  • Made an awesome band website which had 40 members in the first 2 weeks
  • Made another website - http://aoegankstaz.tk
  • Got a bigger Hard Disk
  • Got into some real cool bands
  • Joined this board on the 3rd of November

RE: So this is christmas...and what have YOU done by Ginger on 12-23-2004 at 01:56 AM

- Got my license FINALLY
- Got offered an art scholarship
- Had a great boyfriend.. for a while
- Created my "lair" in my house
- My collection of Converse has now reached 15 pairs

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and New Year

RE: So this is christmas...and what have YOU done by tomfletcherman on 12-23-2004 at 10:26 AM

- Passed my grade 6 saxophone
- Did well in my Eng lit and maths GCSE's that I took a year early
- Met a wonderful girl
- Held onto my Saturday job
- Survived a car crash
- Joined a band
- Lasted the whole year

RE: So this is christmas...and what have YOU done by Stephen on 12-25-2004 at 09:27 PM

- Did well in school(better than last, with grades etc)
- I was made better at Graphics with better packages and friends
- Signed up on here... made new friends.
- Made new friends on about 50 forums world wide.
- Helped my family and friends with anything needed.
- Helped my family throw my gran's death. Picking coffin's and headstone's. And supporting and helping at the Main Funaral. :)
- Tried my best this year at really everything... :^)

RE: So this is christmas...and what have YOU done by Pipish on 12-26-2004 at 12:28 AM

-Finished primary school
-Got acepted into the best high school in my area (big area)
-havn't achived much on here or irc
-azn me and leejefery made  a website

it has been an ok year

RE: So this is christmas...and what have YOU done by Kafman on 12-26-2004 at 01:37 AM

me:

• I got my hair more long than the last year
  • I improve my soccer skills
  • And, next year, I finish high school :banana:

RE: So this is christmas...and what have YOU done by goofy_guy on 12-26-2004 at 02:21 AM

i passed primary school, got a mobile, HOORAY, and uh, joined the forum, oh, and went on a holiday. SOMEBODY GIVE ME SOME REPUTATION