Shoutbox

Msn freezes - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Msn freezes (/showthread.php?tid=35787)

Msn freezes by Virtuali on 12-19-2004 at 12:54 AM

Hello to all , I congratulate you for the qualities of the Forum...

I'm new user here your forum , and I don't know how the things go here. Anyway I wanted to ask you something:  I have the feeling that someone freezes my MSN , I guess he do it by a program that I've seen it before , the name was like MSN freezer...

1.  How should I avoid this problem?
2. Could you find me the properly software to freeze him ? lol :)

RE: Msn freezes by Underlord on 12-19-2004 at 01:00 AM

Try turning off emoticons then tell him to run the program and see if it freezes you. There isn't really much you can do about it. Just tell the person to stop or you'll block them or something :p.

RE: RE: Msn freezes by Virtuali on 12-19-2004 at 01:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Underlord
Try turning off emoticons then tell him to run the program and see if it freezes you. There isn't really much you can do about it. Just tell the person to stop or you'll block them or something :p.

Yes , I can't really find a solution about it , but could you give me the software, and freeze him back ?

P.S I told him if you continue doing this God will judge you , you think he'll understand this ?
RE: Msn freezes by kangie on 12-19-2004 at 05:33 PM

if he freezes it before you get the chance to turn off emotes, i suggest you go to e-messenger,sign in, and block him... in fact, do that, and then delete him when you get back on msn :) its not worth talking to someone whos gonna do that... you might have to look about on e-messenger when youre signed in, but the option to block is there somewhere, cos ive done it.... and tell him he could have his account closed for doing that if you report him :) someone did that to me, and they no-longer have an account with MSN...