Shoutbox

All user notifications - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: All user notifications (/showthread.php?tid=35845)

All user notifications by stevehanler on 12-20-2004 at 06:40 AM

This is a feature request for MessengerPlus!  I would really like it if in preferences > notifications > sounds  if there were a setting for All users.  That way you could set a default sign-in/sign-out sound for everyone instead of having to set it for each group and/or contact.

RE: All user notifications by Ash_ on 12-20-2004 at 06:47 AM

you can set a sound for a whole group maybe set the same sound for every group? this would be a quicker way then setting every contact.

RE: All user notifications by stevehanler on 12-20-2004 at 06:58 AM

Yes i know you can do that but what if you have many groups or lots of contacts that aren't in groups?  I just think it would be nice to be able to set a default sound for all users.

RE: All user notifications by Underlord on 12-20-2004 at 08:10 AM

There already is a sound for all sign in notifications. Go into Control Panel --> Sounds and Audio Devices and you can change the signin sound.

RE: All user notifications by stevehanler on 12-20-2004 at 08:17 AM

Yes there is.  Of course if you have that one set and a custom one for one of your contacts then you hear both play.  You can get by that by setting a default in the registry using MsgPlus Tweak and just disabling Messenger's default.  But you still can't set one for sign-out notifications.