Shoutbox

User Icon - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: User Icon (/showthread.php?tid=35856)

User Icon by ripper_alexander on 12-20-2004 at 06:09 PM

Hi,

first of all i'm new to this forum.

When i downloaded Msgplus a few days ago , i noticed ( in the Msgplus! thread from patchou) there was this picture where you could see the persons he had on-line , and before there names , were coloured MSN-icons,which normally are green.

So my question was:Can i change them too,and how :)

Grtz,

R!PPeR

RE: User Icon by user27089 on 12-20-2004 at 06:11 PM

You can change them yes, but you need to have a knowledge in graphics or have the icons that you want to change them too, and use reshacker (Search google) to edit all of it, this is basically how you skin aswell :).

RE: User Icon by ripper_alexander on 12-20-2004 at 06:34 PM

Damn, i shoulda know that i could do it in that way :P
Thanks!

RE: User Icon by Mike on 12-20-2004 at 06:43 PM

Can you please post the picture, because, I don't think Patchou has a patched version of msn.

RE: User Icon by user27089 on 12-20-2004 at 06:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mike2
Can you please post the picture, because, I don't think Patchou has a patched version of msn.

its possible that it could just be something to do with the version of msn or something, but I'm not sure...

RE: User Icon by x2zen on 12-20-2004 at 06:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ripper_alexander
...and before there names , were coloured MSN-icons,which normally are green.

You mean the yellow one?

Thats if a person is on a mobile device or something like that.

Edit:

I guess you mean this picture: [Image: list.jpg] from MsgPlus! for Messenger 7 - 3.40.112 BETA

Well, like I said above, the yellow is if the person is on a mobile device, and... I think you know that the reds are if the person is offline.

RE: User Icon by kangie on 12-20-2004 at 07:50 PM

the only reason you might not know about this, and have never seen it, is that you have to have the contacts grouped by "Group" and not "Online/offline"

RE: User Icon by x2zen on 12-20-2004 at 07:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by kangie
the only reason you might not know about this, and have never seen it, is that you have to have the contacts grouped by "Group" and not "Online/offline"
No, if you have the contacts in Online/Offline, then there will be a Mobile Group which you cant delete.

The only reason he might not know about this, is if none of his contacts has there mobilenumber entered, or has never been online from a mobile device

RE: User Icon by kangie on 12-21-2004 at 05:18 AM

or if hes had the Mobile group hidden :)  by pressing that arrow

RE: User Icon by Fergy on 12-21-2004 at 01:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by A. Madsen

No, if you have the contacts in Online/Offline, then there will be a Mobile Group which you cant delete.
Contacts > Sort Contacts > Group Mobile Contacts Together
Unselect it and see for yourself ;)