Shoutbox

YAY! Pip is a big boy now - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: YAY! Pip is a big boy now (/showthread.php?tid=35869)

YAY! Pip is a big boy now by Pipish on 12-21-2004 at 08:11 AM

Well today i finished primary school.primary school was soo fun but most of my friends are going to a different school :( and so is my gf:( she made me cry today i saw her cry then i just couldnt stop :P but yer everyone made a big deal of us today it was fun we just played games and were on the net so yer high school next year which should be fun i think:S we are goin on camp for the first week of my high school next year:P which should be fun and we finish school earlier in high school so i will have more time for the net in the arvo when i finish my homework . homework.....:( i should finish here :D

from big boy pipish :D

(and i get pizza tonight for finishing primary school w00t :P)

RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by Eljay on 12-21-2004 at 08:23 AM

[Image: go_you.gif]

man, primary school seems so so long ago......*sigh* the good old days :P

RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by gnownoskcid on 12-21-2004 at 09:35 AM

hm... last year of secondary for me....

RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by Jhrono on 12-21-2004 at 11:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Pipish
Well today i finished primary school

here primary school is from 1st to 4th grade...i'm in the eigth(is that the word?)..Congrats=)...

litle letters weeeeeeeeeee:D....of for a bath....
RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by -dt- on 12-21-2004 at 12:14 PM

nice :P only a few more years and you can  legally drive

RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by Jhrono on 12-21-2004 at 12:39 PM

what's the age u can take the driving license in england?here's 18...but we can drink alcohol(is that the word?) legally at 16 :P

RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by surfichris on 12-21-2004 at 12:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by johny
what's the age u can take the driving license in england?here's 18...but we can drink alcohol(is that the word?) legally at 16 :P
Other way around here.

16 to get L's, 17 to get Red P's, 19 to get Green P's, then full license.

18 to drink.
RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by Jhrono on 12-21-2004 at 12:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Boulton
16 to get L's, 17 to get Red P's, 19 to get Green P's, then full license.

L's P's P's?:huh:?
RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by surfichris on 12-21-2004 at 01:11 PM

L's are learners. Must be accompanied by a fully licensed adult, then do a test at the end plus have 50 hours driving to get P's. P's are provisional. You can drive by yourself, have a restricted speed limit, cant have a BAC, can drive by yourself.

It's a long and complicated (and stupid) thing over here to get your drivers license.

RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by Jhrono on 12-21-2004 at 01:15 PM

LOL
here's simple...when your 17 and an half(:P) you can start the theory...at 18 you start your driving lessons and then in 3 months u have the license with no restrictions..as for motos you can have a 50 cc when your 14 and 125 cc when your 16...

RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by Pr0xY on 12-21-2004 at 02:39 PM

Everything is so messed up where you live.  School grades are so much simple here in the US.  And driving license's, 15 1/2 you get your permit, after 6 months you get your license with restrictions, and then after 9 months your a free bird....

ONTOPIC.... way to go pipish...

RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by Jhrono on 12-21-2004 at 02:41 PM

LOL..portugal has a lot of borucraties(that aint the word for sure!!:P)...but it's a really good country to live=)

RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by GiantSpider on 12-21-2004 at 03:01 PM

In England it's 17.  The word is Burocrats maybe? And well done Pip!

RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by -dt- on 12-21-2004 at 03:14 PM

here in south austraila when you turn  16 you can get  your L's  then 6 months after that you can get your get your P's  then you get your full license 2 years later i think im not quite sure about how long we have our P's for.
but its only 3 months or so till i get mine :D

RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by Jhrono on 12-21-2004 at 03:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by GiantSpider
The word is Burocrats maybe?

burocrats are the people who do the borucraties LOL...kinda you need to go to 29 offices to get the paper x to fill in and then go to more 20 to know where to send it to:P

RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by FrozernFire on 12-21-2004 at 04:21 PM

great pipish, i can't forget the good old days 1 year before when i just left primary school

RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by user27089 on 12-21-2004 at 04:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
Everything is so messed up where you live.  School grades are so much simple here in the US.  And driving license's, 15 1/2 you get your permit, after 6 months you get your license with restrictions, and then after 9 months your a free bird....

actually you're messed up, :)...

I used to love primary school :)... I was a right rascal back then lol..
RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by EeEk! on 12-21-2004 at 05:50 PM

Hahaha congrats bro! :)

RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by Eljay on 12-21-2004 at 05:57 PM

the word is bureaucracy ;)

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
I was a right rascal back then lol..
me 2 :cheesy:
RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by user27089 on 12-21-2004 at 06:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by leejeffery
the word is bureaucracy ;)

quote:
I was a right rascal back then lol..
me 2 :cheesy:

You've always been one... chav :refuck:

well then.... :D I hated primary school and studley high school, I had no friends, but that was up until I came to st. benedicts high school... Now I actually have friends that don't use me :D
RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by theguy on 12-21-2004 at 07:04 PM

quote:

i live in canada and that's similar to here. at 16 you can get your full license WITHOUT restrictions. drinking age here is 19 and voting (plus majority and that stuff) is 18.
here schooling is grades 1-6 (ages 6-11) in elementary, grades 7-9 (12-14) is juior high, and grades 10-12 (15-17) is high school. that's here in the small place, could be different elsewhere.
RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by user27089 on 12-21-2004 at 07:30 PM

the title of this thread is dodgy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by .blade// on 12-21-2004 at 08:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by theguy
quote:

i live in canada and that's similar to here. at 16 you can get your full license WITHOUT restrictions. drinking age here is 19 and voting (plus majority and that stuff) is 18.
here schooling is grades 1-6 (ages 6-11) in elementary, grades 7-9 (12-14) is juior high, and grades 10-12 (15-17) is high school. that's here in the small place, could be different elsewhere.

'

That must be another part of Canada :dodgy:
Here in BC we get our L at 16, N at 17 (if you do driving school you can get your N 3 months b4 your 17th bday) and your Full license at 18. Legal drinking age is 19.

School here is:
Grade 6 and under is Primary School
Grade 7-9 is Middle School
Grade10-12 is Secondary.
RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by Millenium_edition on 12-21-2004 at 08:07 PM

mine is getting big too :D

or wait, you're talking about age... :P

RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by user27089 on 12-21-2004 at 08:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition

:lol: :lol: you will never beat me!!!
RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by Millenium_edition on 12-21-2004 at 08:54 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition

:lol: :lol: you will never beat me!!!
in age? probably not :refuck:
RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by C3PO on 12-22-2004 at 08:30 AM

finished primary two years ago, heading into year 9 the start of next year so i have at least hmm 2 years i think of school left but ill go the hole way n finish year 12. Primary school was a lot funner for me :P all the teachers in high school are idiots n they treat u like crap, it seems half of em cant evan teach at my high school and i seem to get in trouble for anything, differnt to what i remember back in the primary days. Oh n also the kids are total idiots to, the older ones deffently are. I was led to believe that high school would be really hard work and home work every night but im yet to see that :S its a bludge work wise.

RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by ddunk on 12-22-2004 at 08:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by thekid
here schooling is grades 1-6 (ages 6-11) in elementary, grades 7-9 (12-14) is juior high, and grades 10-12 (15-17) is

quote:
Originally posted by blade
Grade10-12 is Secondary.

Basically the same here in California. (1-6, 7-8, 9-12)

Although, sometimes it's 1-5, 6-8, 9-12.
RE: YAY! Pip is a big boy now by wacky on 12-22-2004 at 02:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blade
quote:
Originally posted by theguy
quote:

'

That must be another part of Canada :dodgy:
Here in BC we get our L at 16, N at 17 (if you do driving school you can get your N 3 months b4 your 17th bday) and your Full license at 18. Legal drinking age is 19.

School here is:
Grade10-12 is Secondary.
It's different for every province.. He lives on Prince-Edward Island I believe and you in BC but In Quebec its also different.
License at 16, drinking at 18.

Primary = grade 1 to 6
High School = 7 to 11

I'm in 10. I wish I was back in the old days. Primary was so easy and I was the queen of trouble back then. Fun times but never experienced love before high school. Have fun in high school little pip. It's tough at first but you'll do fine :happy: