Shoutbox

Msg plus site ???? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Msg plus site ???? (/showthread.php?tid=35984)

Msg plus site ???? by barnsabe on 12-24-2004 at 05:20 AM

odd, im on a computer right next to mine (its a pile of crap) and on the better one i can't go on msgplus.net, i have firefox and it says its refused and i try IE and page cannot be displayed...i don't think i didn't anything wrong to get banned from the site i just download once in a while, i just got msg 7 beta and i wanna try out the plus! for it but i gotta be able to go to the site i think....heeeelpp!

tanx eh

RE: Msg plus site ???? by Chrono on 12-24-2004 at 05:54 AM

true, the file is indeed uploaded on msgplus.net, so you need it to be working.. maybe it was down before? what if you try again now?
It's working fine for me :undecided:

RE: Msg plus site ???? by barnsabe on 12-24-2004 at 05:59 AM

yah, i've been tryin for a week or 2 now, everyday pretty much, i ask ppl when they're online to try and it works for them, its weird

RE: Msg plus site ???? by matty on 12-24-2004 at 06:27 AM

Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider)

And what country are you located in?

RE: Msg plus site ???? by barnsabe on 12-24-2004 at 06:34 AM

I live in Canada, I"m not sure if im saying the right thing, but i get my internet from a company called MTS which i think is incorporated with Bell Canada, if that is what u mean, shouldn't be the problem tho because my friends use the same thing and it all works for them, im on a router even that this computer and my computer is connected to, and this one is working on msg plus unlike my better one.