Shoutbox

Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ (/showthread.php?tid=36096)

Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Apatik on 12-28-2004 at 01:43 AM

Seems like I'm not the first one to post on the forums after the meeting, Millenium_Edition did already, as he left earlier than the others..

But anyway, I'm starting this thread, and it will be quite interestiting IMO xD

People who were there : Patchou, Fraisie, CookieRevised, TheBlasphemer, wtbw, KeyStorm, Millenium_Edition, Optimism_, Sunshine and her boyfriend, MenthiX, and.. me!

What we did : walked on the Champs Elysées, up and down, went to a restaurant nearby, and finally went to a cinema to see 'National Treasure'.

Personnaly I was pleased to meet those nicknames in the real life :p I think everybody had a good time and.. Looking forward for the next meeting ^^

Forgot to thank KeyStorm for the cool name tags ;) And Patchou & Fraisie for the Maple Syrup !!

Some photos (I will add links when the others have uploaded theirs) :
http://wanna.get.free.fr/mplus%20meeting%20-%20Paris%20Dec04/
optimism_'s
KeyStorm's
Sunshine's
wtbw's
Patchou and Fraisie's

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Omar on 12-28-2004 at 01:56 AM

crappy camera....lol

nah, great pics.... :P

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Apatik on 12-28-2004 at 01:58 AM

actually, the red one has been taken without flash, it was blinding them :p

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Plik on 12-28-2004 at 01:58 AM

looked fun
and its funny to see what they all look like

quote:
private.php             28-Dec-2004 01:38
:rofl:
* Plik thinks that shoulnt be there :P
RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by wacky on 12-28-2004 at 01:58 AM

awww that's awsome! you must have had a lot of fun! Lucky people :chrongue:
now cookie, showing your finger aint very polite! nice seeing your faces together guys :gfdrin:

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Guido on 12-28-2004 at 01:59 AM

Ohh great pics, I'd have loved to be there... glad everything was fine :)

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Omar on 12-28-2004 at 02:09 AM

Patchou has a nice shirt....did you guys went bowling or something....:rolleyes:

:lol:

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Apatik on 12-28-2004 at 02:18 AM

re-uploaded the pics, now they're in 800*600, instead of 640*480, that was too small :p

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by jren207 on 12-28-2004 at 02:23 AM

lol :lol:, cool pics :P

looked like everyone had a good time

:lol: at the t-shirt

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Titty on 12-28-2004 at 02:39 AM

lol, one of Patchou's pictures is called God_resize.  That's cute.

Looked like lots of fun :]

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Underlord on 12-28-2004 at 02:47 AM

Nice to see you all had a good time :chrongue:.
God_resize :bow:

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Apatik on 12-28-2004 at 02:54 AM

the _resize suffix is not from me, i'm just too lazy to edit all the file names :p

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Dane on 12-28-2004 at 03:12 AM

OMG, PARIS PICTURES :D!

You should label them "The Dream Team"...or no...even better..."The Plus Team" :P.

Nice to see everyone...If I had money for a roundtrip airline ticket and permission to fly to paris, i'd have gone :p

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by surfichris on 12-28-2004 at 07:19 AM

Hmm. Glad to see you had fun.

I wish I could have been there in my Plus! cap and my awesome personalised Plus! shirt. :D

Maybe next time, or when Patchou comes to Australia :refuck:

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by -dt- on 12-28-2004 at 07:28 AM

haha patchou's "its optional shirt" is pretty cool

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Patchou on 12-28-2004 at 08:39 AM

More people (myself included) will post more pictures soon. I want one of them to be signed by all of them and displayed somewhere on msgplus.net, for posterity ;).

Please, remove the pic of me making an ugly face (with the shirt), Many peopel took the shirt in photo so Im sure youll find another better one :p thx.

I have to take the train noz so see ya!

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Mike on 12-28-2004 at 08:42 AM

Nice photos :)
Too bad we didnt see a pic of Cookie and TB...:(

By the way, did anyone recognize you Patchou? :P

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Mippo on 12-28-2004 at 08:58 AM

Looks like it was fun! I sent an SMS to wtbw and got one back from Patchou... I kinda was there ;) :P I wish I could've been able to go too... Maybe next time...

* Mippo hopes there will be a next time, and a bit closer to home, too :p

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Dane on 12-28-2004 at 10:14 AM

rofl, I like the its optional shirt as well...Is it available in the store?  I bet the regulars would pay good money for it :p.

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by user27089 on 12-28-2004 at 10:59 AM

I love the pictures, I wished I could've got there, but there was no possible way of me doing so other than jumping in the back of a lorry, which I'd probably get done for immigration or something :s ....

I hope there is another opportunity like this some other time, as I would definitely get there some how, its amusing seeing loads of adults and then seeing m_e sat there lmfao...

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Apatik on 12-28-2004 at 01:07 PM

patchou : i may remove it, but only when we have other pictures of your tshirt :p

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Jhrono on 12-28-2004 at 02:15 PM

Patch next stop Portugal=)nice pics:P

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Millenium_edition on 12-28-2004 at 02:52 PM

oh noes :( most of those are the pics when i wasn't there anymore :(

well,  i was on IRC on those pics :P (except the ones where i wasn't there of course :P)

<hr>

anyway, i had a great time today, and i certainely would love seeing these guys again. it was really worth the move.

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by saralk on 12-28-2004 at 03:23 PM

I would have come, but Patchou said i wasnt allowed :(

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by marissa on 12-28-2004 at 04:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by saralk
aw...poor you :p...was it too much money to get thre and he said it wouldnt be worht it?...i dont know

hope you all had a good time!...and it wasnt filled with awkward silence :p
RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by paperless on 12-28-2004 at 05:07 PM

Next time in Lisbon!.. lol j/k
Nice pics patchou's blue shirt rox :| its very cool and all the toher photos  are cool too but there is no legend so i dont know who they are lol :D

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by KeyStorm on 12-28-2004 at 05:18 PM

Hm... I thought of making a PHP script (pw-protected and TB-aware :P) to have all pictures uploaded to a place. No matter if on my host or directly to msgplus.net.

All I gotta say is that I was the last to arrive and the first to part (not counting Millenium, who leaved us after dinner already :(). I must say I had a nice time spending the evening with all of them and a great time waking averyone up at 7:15 for having to get to the airport so soon. I didn't take many pics, at least not as many as wtbw (aka wbtw, like suggested by some attendees), but I'll try to post them labelling everyone. The only one who's not in my pics is me :chrongue:.

Well, a great time. Hope we repeat it again someday. :)

(next time please choose a megastore with only one door, kthx)

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by user27089 on 12-28-2004 at 05:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
(next time please choose a megastore with only one door, kthx)

:lol:... Did you walk into a door or something???

I hope that its repeated some other times aswell, cause that would be awesome.... 'Cause after seeing all of this, I would definitely go...
RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by segosa on 12-28-2004 at 05:23 PM

So now I know what Menthix looks like, and I can stop thinking he's 16 years old.....

Keystorm, you look like a girl on the group photo :P

Can't wait for the rest of the pics. :D

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by KeyStorm on 12-28-2004 at 06:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Segosa
Keystorm, you look like a girl on the group photo

And you look like you're gonna s*** ** ***k :dodgy:

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Did you walk into a door or something???
It's just that I was waiting infront of the door at the corner and Patchou was waiting for me at the other door for like over 10 minutes. :dodgy:

I'm writing a script to upload all files to a single place. You may post your pictures wherever else, but it would be good to have them all in the same place... :-/
RE: RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by saralk on 12-28-2004 at 07:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by marissa
quote:
Originally posted by saralk
aw...poor you :p...was it too much money to get thre and he said it wouldnt be worht it?...i dont know

hope you all had a good time!...and it wasnt filled with awkward silence :p

i duno i got an e-mail from patchou saying

quote:
Hi Saral,

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, due to the massive response I
got for the event, I had to restrict the number of invitations and as a
result, you cannot come to the meeting.

Have a Merry Christmas!
Patchou

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Sunshine on 12-28-2004 at 08:30 PM

We're finally back home too. Started travelling back home at 9 am and arrived at 8:10 pm, so i'm pretty knackered. I will get the pictures from our camera tomorrow. Who will gather em? Keystorm, Patchou?

Had a great time in Paris, i don't regret goin..it was well worth it :D

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by MC.POP on 12-28-2004 at 08:34 PM

great tp hear from y'all it must have been a long trip ha

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by MoRiA on 12-28-2004 at 11:29 PM

optimism_ chose 3 of his best and uploaded them to my webspace here:
http://aux.udcx.com/temp/

I then took all of his photos, delete one which was stupid (:p), ran them through PSP9's one step photo fix, the digital camera noise reduction tool and the sharpen tool and uploaded them here:
http://aux.udcx.com/temp/PSP9_OSPF/

Only one of them actually has anyone in it though..

Edit: He doesn't yet know that I've posted this :p

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by banky on 12-29-2004 at 12:41 AM

You should aput like writeing and arrows pointing to each person so we know who exactly they are.

RE: RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by paperless on 12-29-2004 at 12:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by The Don
You should aput like writeing and arrows pointing to each person so we know who exactly they are.

totally agreed some of them i know trough the toher photos but some of them are just weird.. lol
RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Ash_ on 12-29-2004 at 04:32 AM

:P looks like fun, i'd hell like to go.
and maybe i will when i turn into something more than just some random on the forums :P maybe coding something elite would help :P
and the whole living in australia thing downs my chances :S

anyways looks like fun.

big ups for all the pics.

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by banky on 12-29-2004 at 09:31 AM

Still think patchou should come to the West Coast-California :O

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Stigmata on 12-29-2004 at 09:55 AM

lol just thinking

quote:
Hi mum, hi dad, do you mind if i go into paris to meet some people i met on the internet?

and in a time like this.... :S where there are so many peodifiles and perverts...
RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by user27089 on 12-29-2004 at 10:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
and in a time like this.... :S where there are so many peodifiles and perverts...

Lol, I dunno...... There have always been paedophiles about, and if they fully trust the person on the other end, then they'll probly let you go.. cause Patchou isn't a paedo is he at all... I'm sure that parents would let me go to London if he's ever there...
RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Millenium_edition on 12-29-2004 at 11:49 AM

quote:
Hi mum, hi dad, do you mind if i go into paris to meet some people i met on the internet?
that's exactly what i told my mum :P

and i look aweful on opti's pic :( doesn't matter lol, i'm next to patchou :D
RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by MoRiA on 12-29-2004 at 01:33 PM

quote:
There are not "so many" paedophiles about. The media (newspapers/tv/whatever) has just over-hyped the whole thing. Yes some *do* exist but the majority of people on the Internet are just normal people like you or I. Not to say that I'm normal, of course... :p

Mum would have let me go if my passport hadn't expired 6 months ago :p
RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Millenium_edition on 12-29-2004 at 02:17 PM

and, suddenly, there was M_E, with the all-revealing picture...

[Image: attachment.php?pid=352704]

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by KeyStorm on 12-29-2004 at 02:24 PM

And before that, KeyStorm did the work

[Image: attachment.php?aid=255]

("novio de Sunshine" = "Sunshine's bf")

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Sunshine on 12-29-2004 at 02:31 PM

More pictures of the meeting, photographed by my boyfriend.

Plus! meeting Paris 04

(Edit: updated link, links to these pictures in following posts may not work)

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by s7a5 on 12-29-2004 at 02:39 PM

damn i miss Europe :)

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by CookieRevised on 12-29-2004 at 03:57 PM

I got home a few hours ago (or rather: A few hours ago I was able to get in the house LOL)...

The meeting was fantastique and I had a lot of fun, although I was indeed a bit silent sometimes (not shy though, others just wouldn't shut up... ROFL... nah...).

So, after some hours of traveling, like most of us, and all grogy from the bus-journey (they still need to discover what leg room means), I was the first one to check in at the 3 ducks hostel were many of us would be staying.

So, after doing the explaining to the nice woman, I ordered a nice cold beer (indeed TB, a beer at 11am can't hurt, can it). At the time I wanted to leave to "discover" Paris, TB came in (not reconizing me, and I reconized him at first either).

After that we went to the North Station to meet Patchou, Fraisie and Menthix. Ate a bit at the fabulous Quick restaurant and waited for wtbbtw and Optimism to arrive. I think we all went back to the 3 ducks then for the others to check in, not sure anymore though... crappy memory :p... Anyways, after all that, back to the heart of Paris, Champs-Elysees and the Virgin Megastore were we teamed up with others like Sunshine, Millenium_Edition, Apatik (PIC)...

Then the known story: walking and enjoying the scenery to build up a big appetite (actually the restaurant was too full :D rofl) (PICS). Enjoyed a big dinner (looked at the nice sexy waitress... well I known I did at least... and I know Apatik knows what I'm talking about :P). Wtbw took a lot of pics, and before he knew it his phone, with the help of TB, was uploading some megabytes of pics (I wonder how much he have to pay for all that, ROFLOL)...

Wtbw's phone was popular (together with his watch) and soon became also the resident irc chat-client (PIC, PIC)... wtbw aka inspector gadget :D

After all that, the night was still young and we went to the movies (PIC). (I believe wtbw's phone was still uploading by that time, no? hehehe) Anyways, after the movie we had to catch the last metro's, we took a last group photo (PIC, PIC), and we split up in two groups each going to a different direction, at least that was what Fraisie thought :P So our group (those who stayed at the 3 ducks) ended up going in the wrong direction after following Fraisie's advise (PIC, PIC). hehehe.... Oh well, it was only 1 metrostop after I realised this. Was actually very funny...

3 ducks: by that time very crowded and loud music, in short: ambiance. Although their CD player is the worst I've ever seen, constantly skipping/stopping (or maybe it were those copied CD's which were crap, hehehe). Anyways, after a few drinks we all went to our beds. Not enough beds there in 1 room (1 stranger was already "sleeping" there), so I ended up sleeping in the room next door.

btw: At night I woke up to go to the toilet and found wtbw's nametag in front of room 18 on the first floor. I'm still very curious what it was doing there... Wasn't that the room from those foreign girls? hehehe, just kidding... well... only about the girls though, dunno who slept there...

I slept very solid though, I didn't noticed KeyStorm leaving... I only woke up when TB poked me at 8.30am and said "ermmm... we are already downstairs having a breakfast, we kind-of ermm... forgot you"... rofl. At least I slept a bit longer :D

So, after a fast breakfast we went back to Champs-ellysees after some walking down some random streets were wtbw and optimism discovered a giant vendingmachine (the ones that are quite normal in Benelux, France, etc... hehehe... PIC), walked around more. Then we went shopping at Virgin Megastore and met up with Millenium_Edition again. He wanted a new game and he got a nice expensive game from wtbw. I played one of the classic violent games: Winnie the Pooh and the evil honey pot. You should've seen the controller, a highly sophisticated flashy thing with big buttons to smash on and very psychedelic colors (PIC, PIC)... Anyways, after that we shaked hands with the Master Halo Chief, who was standing very silently (possible being afraid of us I think... PIC). But we had to ate a bit too of course, so after deciding for 20 mins what the best France food wood be, we went to McDonalds...

Time to leave France: In the afternoon it was time to leave, first TB left us and the rest of us (wtbw, Menthix, Optimism and me) stayed for an hour more (I think). We discovered a crazy shop in a shopping mall selling all kinds of weapons and other crazy stuff: japanees swords, ninja stars, BIG "pocket" knifes, weird but nice looking "Klingon"-style daggers, tasers, very small "spy" cameras, etc... etc... and all this between some normal clothing stores... weird... (PIC, PIC)

Anyways, We went to a small pub and had our final drink before it was time to go to our departure point. We said goodbye at a metrostop and I left wtbw, Menthix and Optimism.

Then a 4 hour busjourney awaited me. This time the bus was a bit more comfortable so no complains this time (although the busdriver seemed to find it funny to put on some music when everybody else wanted to sleep)... After the busjourney I had to take the train and another local bus. By the time I got home and was standing in front of the door, I had all of a sudden that "AAAAARRRRGHHH-Home Alone"-face.... I realised I never brought my keys with me!!! I couldn't get in!!!!... I looked thru the window, and yeah, there they were, nicely on the table, awaiting to be put in my backpack.... grmbl...

Oh well, no problem, I decided to go back to the nearest city, skip the nightsleep, and party till the morning...

At 10am (today) I had kind of a bussiness meeting, I attended that (almost falling asleep of course) and after some quick food I went to a friend of mine who just got home too. He gave me a lift to my sister's place, cause she has a spare key, so from there I went home again.

So, here I am (much later then expected, dead tired and hungry :D)...

In short: Apatik, I almost fel out of my chair when I read the topic title: "We survived it"... ROFLOL....

Would I do it again? Hell yeah... ;)

EDIT: updated with some more bits and pieces ;)

quote:
Originally posted by Apatik
actually, the red one has been taken without flash, it was blinding them
Yeah... His photocamera has kind of a BIG flashlight build in, you can lit up a whole street with it... lol (PIC)

quote:
Originally posted by jellybean
now cookie, showing your finger aint very polite!
I know, but it was that mega-light again.. hihi... btw, like you never did it before :P

quote:
Originally posted by Dane
rofl, I like the its optional shirt as well...Is it available in the store?  I bet the regulars would pay good money for it
actually a good idea though... :D
RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by user27089 on 12-29-2004 at 04:12 PM

lol.. sounds like fun.. the pictures are well cool :p..

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by KeyStorm on 12-29-2004 at 04:16 PM

Well, Cookie... Someone will have to explain what happened in the 'other' room... :rolleyes:

(That won't be me atm, gtg :P)

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by CookieRevised on 12-29-2004 at 04:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
More pictures of the meeting, photographed by my boyfriend.

Plus! meeting Paris 04
ermmm... lol.... strange pic of me were I'm twisting my eyes around... don't worry, my eyes aren't stuck like that :P

quote:
Well, Cookie... Someone will have to explain what happened in the 'other' room... :rolleyes:
What other room? the one I slept in? Nothing much, we were all trying to sleep but kept awake for a while by someone :D lol... ;)

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by KeyStorm on 12-29-2004 at 04:19 PM

nope, our room!

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Sunshine on 12-29-2004 at 04:36 PM

As Cookie posted what happend to him i might aswell tell what happend to us (bf and me).

Arrival day:
We left home on the 26th at 7:25 am. A friend of mine drove us to Utrecht because we couldnt get there on time by train (needed to be there a half hour before the bus left).
9:45 am bus left for Paris (crappy bus not comfortable at all),
one stop in between of half an hour
16:45 arrival at Paris- Galliéni
On to the metro, as soon as we boarded we foudn out the station where we had to transfer was the only one where it didnt stop (maintanance or w/e), so i looked on the schedule to find the stop where we had to transfer.
18:00 arrival at our hotel, wich was less luxurious than it looked on their website (windows wouldnt close properly etc).
In the evening we strolled around in the neighbourhood of our Hotel and came across the Moulin Rouge (ofcourse we had to take a picture). Had dinner at Quick (MacDonalds kinda thing). We were pretty knackered from the travel so we went to bed at 22:00.

The day of the meeting:
Woke up at 10, so we skipped breakfast. Decided to go stroll around again in town. We had coffee and a croisant in one of em lil coffeebars, when they served it obviously the only coffee they knew was espresso..ohhh wakey wakey!  My bf bought new shoes and he got me a nice new shiney ring with amathists :D
Back to our hotel to changes clothes, left at 15:00 for the metro.
When we arrived on Champs Ellysee i forgot the name of the store where we were supposed to meet so i decided to txt TB..answer didnt come that soon so i tried callin TB and Cookie, none of em answered so i called Patchou. Funny thing was we were infront of the right store before but decided to walk back a bit towards a very recognisable point. Finding the group wasn't that simple either, they weren't exactly at the door of the store and the Champs Ellysee is a very busy street, loads of ppl. I kept lookin around and around but didn't recognize anyone, so i grabbed my phone again..appears the group was right behind us, lol. What we did as a group is already known so i'll skip that. One thing i'd like to mention tho: i lent KS my mittens, wich was funny...i wonder if anyone took a picture of that.

Next day:
We had to get up at 7:30 to get ready to leave and have breakfast. Taking the metro at abouts 9:15. We arrived on Galliéni on time (plenty of time left, but we had to be there an hour in advance). When we were finally allowed to check in there was a problem with my bf's ticket (apparantly the chauffeur tore off one piece too many on our way to Paris). The check in guy wouldnt give return ticket tellin me it wasnt valid an that i should buy another ticket for the next bus (whilst there wasn't a next bus to where we were going on that very same day). I told him wtf, i aint buying another ticket i already payed for two returntickets! He took away my boardingticket too :( So i decided to call the Eurolines emergencynumber (Amsterdam) and after explaining what was going on i handed the phone over to the check-in guy, it was all sorted after that and we got our tickets.
11:00 departure of the bus, wich was more comfortable this time and the chauffeur made more stops aswell. We saw two movies on the bus, "rebellion" and "about a boy".
17:45 arrival in Utrecht. On to the trains, departure 18:18..arrival 19:56. On our way we saw loads of snow, snow in our hometown still too.

Now everytime i look at my "Paris" lighter (i needed a new one, when we were upthere..so i got me a nice one with "la tour Eiffel" on it and shiney colored lights when i open it) i think back of Paris. We had so much fun, i already missed everyone the day after...when's the next meeting?

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Omar on 12-29-2004 at 04:55 PM

Is it true that the Blasphemer got wasted after 2 beers???

:P

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Mike on 12-29-2004 at 05:03 PM

You guys had fun :(
I also want that thing (dont know its name:P) wtbw, Patchou and some others had in their clothes... j/k :P

By the way cookie, where was wtbw's phone uploading? :P (I mean in what server...)

I didn't imagine you guys (and girls) like this...
I have only seen a pic of Patchou...

Anyway, next time, Greece! :P :banana:

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Plik on 12-29-2004 at 06:25 PM

quote:
* Plik wants to know :p
RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Sunshine on 12-29-2004 at 06:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mike2
You guys had fun :(
I also want that thing (dont know its name:P) wtbw, Patchou and some others had in their clothes... j/k :P

By the way cookie, where was wtbw's phone uploading? :P (I mean in what server...)

I didn't imagine you guys (and girls) like this...
I have only seen a pic of Patchou...

Anyway, next time, Greece! :P :banana:
Ahh you mean our badges? We all had one on, thanks to KS for making em :D
RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by CookieRevised on 12-29-2004 at 06:38 PM

quote:
I also want that thing (dont know its name) wtbw, Patchou and some others had in their clothes... j/k
the name tags? We all had it, KeyStorm made them (see Meeting in Paris - You're invited!)

quote:
By the way cookie, where was wtbw's phone uploading? (I mean in what server...)
dunno, I thought it was TB's... But you wouldn't have access to it anyways...
RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Millenium_edition on 12-29-2004 at 07:55 PM

cookie, you forgot the part when we met at the virgin megastore, when wtbw bought me a game, and when we took 20 mins to choose what to eat :P

RE: RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Apatik on 12-29-2004 at 10:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevisedEnjoyed a big dinner (looked at the nice sexy waitress... well I known I did at least... and I know Apatik knows what I'm talking about :P).
Someone said my name? 8-)
It's not me, look, I'm gone *poof*
:p

but she was pretty indeed *-)

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevisedIn short: Apatik, I almost fel out of my chare when I read the topic title: "We survived it"... ROFLOL....
hehe :p
RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by eckocomplex on 12-29-2004 at 10:38 PM

Hope ya'll had a good time :D.

Patchou, organise it in Aussie next time, I'd be able to fly there :).

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by spokes on 12-29-2004 at 11:08 PM

cardiff or london :D

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by musicalmidget on 12-29-2004 at 11:13 PM

It's good to hear you all had a good time.  I wish I could have been there too.

Maybe you'll come to London sometime...I can be there in under two hours.  That's my wishful thinking. :p

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Stigmata on 12-29-2004 at 11:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by spokes
cardiff or london
you sure as hell better not be from cardiff
!!!!!SWANSEA!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by musicalmidget

Maybe you'll come to London sometime...I can be there in under two hours.  That's my wishful thinking. :p

:D Stratford-apon-avon

just think the home of shakespeare :D

and 15mins from my house, and bout 20 from traxors :D
RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Apatik on 12-30-2004 at 12:17 AM

my evil flash :o

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by wacky on 12-30-2004 at 03:07 AM

aw those little vids are nice :happy: seemed like so much fun that I'm jealous I couldnt come also. Cookie, did you had fun playing... um is that winnie the pooh? :o
semmed like a nice bunch :happy:

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Dane on 12-30-2004 at 08:36 AM

O, nice, im mentioned, im very scared :p, I must get that video in a ZIP, cant view it otherwise...56k, you know.

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Sunshine on 12-30-2004 at 12:16 PM

Forgot to mention the hotel my bf an me stayed in was a 5 min walk away from the red light district of Paris (Place de Clichy - well i did mention the moulin rouge already). I was truly amazed, it was like the red light district of Amsterdam only lots bigger. Peepshows, sexshops and lingerey stores everywhere we looked :o
And on the other side of the square (not red light district) there were loads of Maroccan/Pakistani shops. Really weird, its like walking from the red light district in Amsterdam to Marocco..in Paris! On our way back from the meeting a woman in the subway told us it was not the safest neighbourhood we were stayin in and to watch our backs, we didn't get mugged so all's good. What we did see were lots of homeless ppl, in the streets and in the subwayhalls (scary). It's a district in wich lots of non native french live, i think we saw more native french on the bus on our way back than we saw in the neighbourhood of our hotel :mipdodgy:

Lookin at wtbw's vids i envy you guys who stayed at 3ducks, it looks like so much more fun (no gathering place etc. in our hotel). Ahh well..we got to see the sexy/kinky part of Paris :P

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Guido on 12-30-2004 at 02:21 PM

Great pics and videos (Y)

Congrats to everybody who was there!
It's definitely something to be repeated!

(Chrono... chrono... we must organize something for Patchou to come over here... le verseamos que tiene que conocer la cordillera o algo así? :gfdrin:)

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Pipish on 01-02-2005 at 02:15 AM

:( that sounded like u guys had soo much fun i wish i could have come but being 12 and living in australia kind of downed my chances but if u come to australia sydney would be better i would try to come then.
its good to see pictures of u all (i liked your blue shirt patchou) but what i realy liked were those name tags :O i so want one of them so i guess i speak on behalf of the australian plus usere when i say patchou and the gang plz come to australia (a)

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by TheBlasphemer on 01-02-2005 at 04:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Omar

No.....
I just kept pestering them when they wanted to sleep :P
Actually I just didnt want the official meeting day to end *-)
And yes, I was a bit tipsy (god, that sounds gay) after the two beers, but i wasn't drunk/wasted...
RE: RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by optimism_ on 01-03-2005 at 09:20 PM

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TheBlasphemer
No.....
I just kept pestering them when they wanted to sleep :P

phff
he was pestering us for the best part of an hour, he wouldnt shut up when any of us asked him, including when the total stranger on the other side of the room told him to "shut the fuck up" etc

he didnt stop till wtbw got out of bed and punched him :D
but then he did so we could all get some sleep

until keystorm woke us all up that is
RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Patchou on 01-03-2005 at 10:12 PM

saralk: I'm very sorry you couldn't attend, it's just that I had to restrict the number of people to avoid having a big group to manage (at least, not everybody is as "chatty" as TB, else, it would have been a chaos :p).

I'm still in France so I still have to bear with the AZERTY keyboard. I'll post my pics and videos when I'll be back. Cookie: nice to see you are so talkative on the forum, I almost didn't hear your voice during the meeting (same things goes for Menthix who always sends me 2 pages long emails in fact).

Useless to say I had a wonderful time :gfdrin:. See you all soon!
Patchou

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by TheBlasphemer on 01-03-2005 at 10:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
(at least, not everybody is as "chatty" as TB, else, it would have been a chaos :p).
a-hole -_-

check your e-mail before I go mental :P
And you've experienced what I am normally, I suppose you don't wanna know how I get when I go mental (6)
RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by CookieRevised on 01-03-2005 at 10:27 PM

quote:
I'm still in France so I still have to bear with the AZERTY keyboard.
at least the spacebar works :D

quote:
Cookie: nice to see you are so talkative on the forum, I almost didn't hear your voice during the meeting (same things goes for Menthix who always sends me 2 pages long emails in fact).
:D well that's me IRL, staying in the background a bit, lurking overviewing all... (being dead tired didn't helped either :D) and you, TB and wtbw talked for all of us anyways :D

I was a bit more talkative when we were still with 5 (Quick/in Gar du nord), no? :D

anyways...
quote:
I'll post my pics and videos when I'll be back.
:banana:
RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Menthix on 01-03-2005 at 11:01 PM

quote:
I almost didn't hear your voice during the meeting (same things goes for Menthix
:) Heh, yeah me being the shy person holding back at first when meeting "new" people.

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
you, TB and wtbw talked for all of us anyways
So true :p.

The whole meeting was great, enjoyed the pictures too.... there should be another one some day.
RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by segosa on 01-04-2005 at 07:34 AM

quote:
Useless to say I had a wonderful time :gfdrin:. See you all soon!
Patchou

I hope that was a mistake, and it isn't "Useless" to say you had a great time :P

How many videos have you got? I hope they're better quality and/or longer than wtbw's!
RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by _Humphreys on 01-04-2005 at 08:19 AM

* _Humphreys backs away from his com being slighty scared lol.

* _Humphreys still wants to go to the next one tough. :)

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Vilkku on 01-04-2005 at 03:33 PM

So Patchou when are you comeing to Finland?

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Flames on 01-07-2005 at 04:22 AM

wooo, seems like you guys had alot of fun bak there!

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by marissa on 01-07-2005 at 04:42 AM

hm, i havent replied to this thread just because im jealous :dodgy: sunshine and i could have had a slumber party :o but her boyfriend was there ;( so i guess i would have to sleep in my own room, because i wouldnt sleep with the boys ¬¬ and if TB was talking and i could hear him, i would have even punched him out. heh, i hope i can come to one :)

Also, nice pictures and videos guys. The TB and cokie fighting one would be more effective if it didnt show the beginning where they werent fighting.

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by L. Coyote on 01-07-2005 at 04:43 AM

I think I won't be able to go anytime soon, to any future meetings. :s At least not until I'm 21 (almost two years from now).

By the look of the pictures, I see it was "hella" fun! :o)

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by azn angel on 01-07-2005 at 07:42 AM

oh its decided, next meeting is australia!:P its exotic and heaps of australian users:P

its not actually decided...

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by user27089 on 01-07-2005 at 08:00 AM

That TB & Cookie fighting one is hilarious lol, cookie pwned tb's ass!!! Nice pictures of the winnie the pooh game, I'm getting that when it comes out :p...

I wish I could go to one in the future. Its quite annoying seeing all of the people who I have seen pictures of with Patchou, I feel the same way marissa does totally, but if there is one in England I will definitely go, depending on if Patchou lets me of course :(...

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Sunshine on 01-07-2005 at 12:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by marissa
hm, i havent replied to this thread just because im jealous :dodgy: sunshine and i could have had a slumber party :o but her boyfriend was there ;( so i guess i would have to sleep in my own room, because i wouldnt sleep with the boys ¬¬
Lol Marissa, that would have been so cool...if i would have been allowed to go on my own i would have slept in same room as the guys (they were stayin in a hostel with mixed rooms)...just sleep with my clothes on...

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Wabz on 01-07-2005 at 02:51 PM

Looked like you guys had an amazing time!  Nice to see some faces behind the people.

Oh and special thanks to Sunshine and Patchou for an amazing phone call which cheered me up on a really awful day :)

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Munty on 01-08-2005 at 02:50 AM

Yeah, hope you guys had lots of fun there :)

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Fraisie on 01-11-2005 at 03:50 AM

Hi you guys ! :)

I'm sorry it took that long for Patchou and I to post our pics, but now that we are back home, here are ours pics of the Paris meeting :) You can also download two videos :)

Enjoy ! ^_^

www.fraisie.net/images/menthixpatchoucookietboptiwtbw.jpg
www.fraisie.net/images/apatikoptimewtbwpatchoutbs...ookiementhixss.jpg
www.fraisie.net/images/cookiessboyfpatchoumenthixsunshinekeystorm.jpg
www.fraisie.net/images/keystormcookiementhixwtbwtbopti.jpg
www.fraisie.net/images/milleniumcoolphoneoptitheblasph.jpg
www.fraisie.net/images/wtbwhair.jpg
www.fraisie.net/images/wtbwshairtheblasphapatikcookie.jpg
www.fraisie.net/images/wtwbmilleniumcoolphoneoptitheblasphapatik.jpg
www.fraisie.net/images/cookiessboyfpatchoumenthixsunshine.jpg
www.fraisie.net/images/paris1.jpg
www.fraisie.net/images/paris2.jpg
www.fraisie.net/images/paris3.jpg
www.fraisie.net/images/paris4.jpg
www.fraisie.net/images/paris5.jpg
www.fraisie.net/images/141_4191.AVI
www.fraisie.net/images/142_4201.AVI

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Omar on 01-11-2005 at 04:40 AM

Cookie looks like a maniac in that one.... :P [Image: cookiessboyfpatchoumenthixsunshinekeystorm.jpg]

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by L. Coyote on 01-11-2005 at 05:00 AM

quote:
Cookie looks like a maniac in that one.... :P
Watch out for the Cookie Man...
RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by WDZ on 01-11-2005 at 05:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Leo
Watch out for the Cookie Man...
:spam:

It would be funnier if he was eating a big cookie... :p
RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Wabz on 01-11-2005 at 09:18 AM

It'd be even funnier if the gian cookie ate him :P

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by CookieRevised on 01-11-2005 at 10:05 AM

quote:
Cookie looks like a maniac in that one....
And patchou looks like he was on drugs or something :P

(or thinking to himself: "yeah yeah, wtbw... great phone... if you don't give me that phone I'm so gonna kick your ass)

lol, he looks like he can fall down any minute... with his face in his salad.....

sorry, j/k ... :p
RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^ by Mak on 01-11-2005 at 11:11 AM

Wow! u guys are so lucky, u went to paris:DIt looks like you had lots of fun. Hope the weather was nice....u guys look so  different to what i had expected but u look good ;)