Shoutbox

is there anyway to clone msn messanger? or...inside - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: is there anyway to clone msn messanger? or...inside (/showthread.php?tid=36098)

is there anyway to clone msn messanger? or...inside by remote_03 on 12-28-2004 at 03:25 AM

or have certain people on my list see different messages on my status screen?  if u do know how to make certain people on ur list to see different messages..lemme know please.  thanks.

RE: is there anyway to clone msn messanger? or...inside by toddy on 12-28-2004 at 03:33 AM

by "different messages", do u mean have your name different for different people ???

if this is what you want, its not possible

quote:
is there anyway to clone msn messanger
do u mean run more then one version ? if so this can be done by patchin msn or by your a loader. but u will have to tell me what version of messenger you are using, so i can give u links
RE: is there anyway to clone msn messanger? or...inside by Mike on 12-28-2004 at 07:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by toddy
by "different messages", do u mean have your name different for different people ???

if this is what you want, its not possible
Actually, this is possible.
Millenium_edition once made this, but because it was too buggy, he pulled it out of the iternet.
Anyway, you can ask him if he still has it.

RE: is there anyway to clone msn messanger? or...inside by toddy on 12-28-2004 at 03:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mike2
Actually, this is possible.
Millenium_edition once made this, but because it was too buggy, he pulled it out of the iternet.
Anyway, you can ask him if he still has it.

yes i know he did !! and no it wasn't buggy !! people just didn't read how to use it properly, i use to use it !!

but as no one else has been able to do owt like this, and many people think that its impossible. so its just easier to say that it is impossible to new member

this is the pacth your need to install - http://mess.be/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=download&id=474