Shoutbox

Demon girlfriends ! Destructing computer parts ! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Demon girlfriends ! Destructing computer parts ! (/showthread.php?tid=36156)

Demon girlfriends ! Destructing computer parts ! by Titty on 12-29-2004 at 09:07 PM

Girl #1: PART 1
Blade just informed me that they are the same person, HAH.

"I have been in the hospital for a few days because of a past injury. My boss brought me my christmas bonus to the hospital when he came to see me on thursday.(it was 1000.00) I ask my girlfriend to go to compusa and buy me a 6800 ultra,I called and they had two in stock. She said ok deposited my check into the joint acccount and left to go to the mall and compusa. She said she bought it,had it wrapped and put it under the tree. I get released from the hospital friday xmas eve and i wait until this morning to open my presents. I open the box and guess what i see.........a @#!@in nvidia 5200 ultra!!!!! Before she went to compusa she went to the mall and bought herself a xmas present from ME. A nice diamond necklace that cost 800.00 that she just couldn't resist. So that only left about 200.00 left. She looks at me and says" it a nvidia and it says ultra i thought they were all the same just different prices"

Girl #1:
PART 2
"Since a few people have said the thread has gotten off topic because it doesn't deal with a problem with a video card or driver. I have a problem....i kicked my girlfriend out and took her key but she had an extra copy. While i was asleep she came in and dumped diet coke on the inside of my computer. I called the police but since there was no sign of forced entry it is my word against hers.
So my problem is what should i do to fix my computer???? any suggestions???"

Girl #2:
"my buddies wife stick a knife through his mobo with it on one night he replaced it and 3 weeks later she threw it in a sink full of water he then replaced her"

Haha, if my boyfriend did that to me, well, if ANYONE. 
Prepare for a bitchslap :o

RE: Demon girlfriends ! Destructing computer parts ! by Kryptonate on 12-29-2004 at 09:17 PM

:rofl: I hope I never come across a gf like that

RE: Demon girlfriends ! Destructing computer parts ! by Anubis on 12-29-2004 at 09:18 PM

The second one made me laugh, because it wasn't malicious...There's nothing like someone who acts innocent about something when they aren't...:p

RE: Demon girlfriends ! Destructing computer parts ! by Ardv4rk on 12-29-2004 at 09:48 PM

Horrible.. made me cring readin the third one.. Although the second one is just plain funny... Just different prices :rolleyes:

RE: Demon girlfriends ! Destructing computer parts ! by Babybanana on 12-29-2004 at 10:02 PM

hehe thats great.. i would hate it if my boyfriend ever did that to me too..

i thought it was being serious so i was shocked until i saw the girl one and girl two hehe whoops. :$

RE: Demon girlfriends ! Destructing computer parts ! by martin on 12-29-2004 at 11:40 PM

theres a big thread about the second one over at neowin

RE: Demon girlfriends ! Destructing computer parts ! by MC.POP on 12-30-2004 at 01:28 AM

The first part is hilarious!?!?!?

RE: Demon girlfriends ! Destructing computer parts ! by Pipish on 12-30-2004 at 04:59 AM

OMG what a bitch she buys her self the dimond ring and u get the crappy $200 whateva it was that is just slack seriously and plus she did it when u were in the hospital :/

what a wierdo i hope all girls arnt like that

RE: Demon girlfriends ! Destructing computer parts ! by -dt- on 12-30-2004 at 05:30 AM

the guy in part got the necklace (and kicked his gf out)  and returned it and then she dumped the coke inside of his case i wonder if the 6800 ultra was in the case at the time.
if this was me i would be trying to sue her

RE: RE: Demon girlfriends ! Destructing computer parts ! by Titty on 12-30-2004 at 07:16 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Pipish
OMG what a bitch she buys her self the dimond ring and u get the crappy $200 whateva it was that is just slack seriously and plus she did it when u were in the hospital :/

what a wierdo i hope all girls arnt like that

I was NEVER in the hospital.

RE: Demon girlfriends ! Destructing computer parts ! by Pipish on 12-30-2004 at 07:22 AM

* Pipish is confused

"I have been in the hospital for a few days because of a past injury

RE: RE: Demon girlfriends ! Destructing computer parts ! by Titty on 12-30-2004 at 08:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Pipish
* Pipish is confused

"I have been in the hospital for a few days because of a past injury

If you were aware of the link on Girl #1's words..
It is a guy's demonic and insane girlfriend.

I'm a female and I don't have a girlfriend.  Jesus F-Christ.
Are you still confused ? :\
RE: Demon girlfriends ! Destructing computer parts ! by -dt- on 12-30-2004 at 08:45 AM

wtf im confused at what your talking about now =/

RE: Demon girlfriends ! Destructing computer parts ! by Ardv4rk on 12-30-2004 at 09:22 AM

doens't take much to confuse you guys eh? i followed along.

RE: Demon girlfriends ! Destructing computer parts ! by Titty on 12-30-2004 at 09:38 AM

I think he thought that was MY personal story.

And it is not[/u] my story.

RE: Demon girlfriends ! Destructing computer parts ! by Ardv4rk on 12-30-2004 at 09:42 AM

Sounds logical enough.

RE: Demon girlfriends ! Destructing computer parts ! by Jhrono on 12-30-2004 at 11:39 AM

wtf i'd put her in a card box then in a chronopost or fedex plain with the note...express delivery for : MIDLE OF THE OCEAN...NOW SWIM BITCH WITH YOUR DIAMOND..:LOL:

RE: Demon girlfriends ! Destructing computer parts ! by John Anderton on 12-30-2004 at 11:51 AM

Hope i never have a gf like that !!!

RE: Demon girlfriends ! Destructing computer parts ! by FrozernFire on 12-30-2004 at 03:50 PM

$800 and a comp gone >.<". that sux