Shoutbox

MSG PLUS is GONE everytime i close msn!!!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: MSG PLUS is GONE everytime i close msn!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=36185)

MSG PLUS is GONE everytime i close msn!!!! by Lauri on 12-30-2004 at 07:22 PM

please heelllpp again!! I don't know how many times i've reinstalled messenger plus..everytime i leave msn, msg plus is gone when i reconnect. How can this be possible? Can someone explain or help me pleassee thanx

Lauri!:^)

RE: MSG PLUS is GONE everytime i close msn!!!! by Anubis on 12-30-2004 at 07:31 PM

Is your windows account an administrator account? If not install Messenger Plus! on an admin account and see if it still happens...

RE: MSG PLUS is GONE everytime i close msn!!!! by Sunshine on 12-30-2004 at 07:34 PM

Have you installed Plus! on an account with adminpriviledges? If not do that aswell (to be sure its the main one reboot into safemode and choose the account called "administrator").
See if that solved the problem.

If not: rightclick on your systemclock and choose taskmanager, processes (tab) and look for MsgPlus.exe. If that is in processes list it means Plus! is running, if not click file (in taskmanagermenu) and choose new task, then browse to where MsgPlus.exe is (C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! 3) and doubleclick on it. Then close taskmanager and restart MSN Messenger. You will see Plus! in the menu, go to plus > preferences > general > miscellanious (tab) and check "Force Messenger Plus! to load when computer starts".

The problem should be solved now, as alternative you can also add Messenger Plus! to your startup folder.

Also make sure you have no programs running that stop "uneccesary" processes from running. ;)

RE: MSG PLUS is GONE everytime i close msn!!!! by RaceProUK on 12-30-2004 at 11:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
click file (in taskmanagermenu) and choose new task, then browse to where MsgPlus.exe is (C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! 3) and doubleclick on it. Then close taskmanager and restart MSN Messenger.
Or:
Browse to where MsgPlus.exe is (C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! 3) and double-click it.
Does the same thing ;)