Shoutbox

enone tell me ??? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: enone tell me ??? (/showthread.php?tid=36216)

enone tell me ??? by on_da_pull on 12-31-2004 at 05:47 AM

enone tell me how m gonna get online with the status appearin offline though i know its in da msn 7 but m using 6 so anyone have any idea tell me ????

RE: enone tell me ??? by MC.POP on 12-31-2004 at 06:29 AM

u know there are plugins for this so check with msn plus! plugins sections or other website probably or u can check if there are other threads that mentioned this before.

RE: enone tell me ??? by -dt- on 12-31-2004 at 06:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MC.POP
u know there are plugins for this so check with msn plus! plugins sections or other website probably or u can check if there are other threads that mentioned this before.

that post was useless it didnt answer the persons question at all
you can use jrnz loader (Site) which allows you to sign in offline , theres a post by cookie that lsits all the methods of signing in offline but i cant seem to find it , but jrnz loader is good

RE: enone tell me ??? by on_da_pull on 01-01-2005 at 10:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
quote:
Originally posted by MC.POP

that post was useless it didnt answer the persons question at all
you can use jrnz loader (Site) which allows you to sign in offline , theres a post by cookie that lsits all the methods of signing in offline but i cant seem to find it , but jrnz loader is good

okay thanx a lot buddy its workin :)

RE: enone tell me ??? by andrey on 01-01-2005 at 11:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
theres a post by cookie that lsits all the methods of signing in offline but i cant seem to find it
CookieRevised's reply to how to sign in on appear offline?