Shoutbox

Sub forum title change - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: Sub forum title change (/showthread.php?tid=36251)

Sub forum title change by matty on 12-31-2004 at 11:13 PM

I think that Help and Support should be changed to Plus! Help and Support so that people sill stop posting questions about MSN and plugins and so forth.

RE: Sub forum title change by L. Coyote on 12-31-2004 at 11:15 PM

Does sound like a good idea, people just don't read the forum's description.

quote:
Originally posted by Plus! Forum
This is where you can ask questions about Plus! and get help with any problems that you have.

:^)
RE: Sub forum title change by Dane on 12-31-2004 at 11:53 PM

I also agree that this change should be put into place.

RE: Sub forum title change by user27089 on 01-01-2005 at 01:26 AM

I don't think that it should change, because people generally do their jobs and move them here, if you keep putting plus! into the titles, it will seem too plus! orientated, therefore, IMO, people won't post, because they think that this forum is fully about plus! and we don't help others, but thats just my 2 cents anyway ;).

RE: Sub forum title change by L. Coyote on 01-01-2005 at 03:21 AM

Why give the mods more things to do?

There IS a Web/MSN Messenger forum, and Tech Talk, etc.

I don't think it's too Plus!, however, you do know you're in a Plus! board, right? ;)

RE: Sub forum title change by matty on 01-01-2005 at 03:28 AM

What I am trying to point out is that the Help and Support section is supposed to be only for Plus! and people post questions about Plugins, and MSN Messenger and so on. So by renaming it the Plus! Help and Support people will post only questions regarding Plus! because there are other places to ask for other things, in the long run I think there will be less moderating for the mods to do.