Shoutbox

reputation - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: reputation (/showthread.php?tid=36296)

reputation by *Saint* on 01-01-2005 at 11:01 PM

whats this repuataion thing and how does it work?

RE: reputation by Sunshine on 01-01-2005 at 11:04 PM

You can rate a member if you have 100 posts or more (click on the name and it will take you to that persons profile, there you will see "vote" - or click on the reputationnumber, that will lead you directly to the ratingspage..there you'll see a "Rate user" button).

What its all about? View a reputationreport (click on the reputationnumber) and see whats inthere ;)

RE: reputation by Purity on 01-01-2005 at 11:05 PM

In life there is something called reputation, its wat people think of u, if someone says that you made out with a teacher (lets say) they wuld be giving u a bad rep.
but in the forum its basicaly the same, peopel give u positives or negatives, people usually give negatives  if u disobey the rules. :D, you can also post comments with teh rating u give someone, u can only rate someone once, cant rate urself, and u have to have a good reason for ur rating:d

I myself have got negative four. b/c the world seems to hate me and i do everthing wrong:D and people cry over illegal stuff:D

RE: reputation by Sunshine on 01-01-2005 at 11:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Skin Ticket
In life there is something called reputation, its wat people think of u, if someone says that you made out with a teacher (lets say) they wuld be giving u a bad rep.
but in the forum its basicaly the same, peopel give u positives or negatives, people usually give negatives  if u disobey the rules. :D, you can also post comments with teh rating u give someone, u can only rate someone once, cant rate urself, and u have to have a good reason for ur rating:d

I myself have got negative four. b/c the world seems to hate me and i do everthing wrong:D and people cry over illegal stuff:D
Ratings are about how you behave onhere, nothing more nothing less.
RE: reputation by Purity on 01-02-2005 at 03:36 AM

HAHA, sorry.:(