Shoutbox

ink redistributer - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: ink redistributer (/showthread.php?tid=36335)

ink redistributer by michaelruffner2 on 01-02-2005 at 07:27 PM

i was wondering where i could download the ink redistributer so i may use the handwriting tool in msn messenger 7 (BETA) b/c i have windows ME so ya...so iif anyone knows where the link is please just give it to me! thanx!

RE: ink redistributer by Tochjo on 01-02-2005 at 07:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by michaelruffner2
i have windows ME
No matter what version you have or what you download, you can never use handwriting functionality on Windows ME, sorry.
RE: ink redistributer by michaelruffner2 on 01-02-2005 at 07:29 PM

why...some one else said all i needed was the ink redistributer to make it work ...so i dont care what u dsay just give me a link to it!

ok thatnk you at least some 1 will give me the link so when i get windows xp... or somthing i was wondering where it was any ways
RE: ink redistributer by RaceProUK on 01-02-2005 at 10:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by michaelruffner2
so i dont care what u dsay just give me a link to it!
I would change your attitude if I were you. You don't need to be rude just because someone reported facts to you.
Oh, and you've also been reported for double posting.
RE: ink redistributer by michaelruffner2 on 01-03-2005 at 03:43 PM

im not trying to be rude ...u are....and why does it really matter if i double post...i wasnt trying to edit the other post i wanted to keep it there with the new post after it ...ok so stop reporting me for DOUBLE POSTS!!

RE: ink redistributer by andrey on 01-03-2005 at 04:14 PM

If someone said that you can use the Ink Redists / Handwriting on Windows ME, that's not true because they don't work on systems below Windows XP. So, saying that you don't care about what someone says IS rude.
Please read the Forum Rules. Double posts aren't allowed and will be reported to the admins/mods to be merged/deleted. Your posts have been merged already.
The Ink Redists can be downloaded here, but they still won't work on Win 95 / 98 / ME.

RE: ink redistributer by saralk on 01-03-2005 at 04:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by AndreY
because they don't work on systems below Windows XP.

they work on windows 2000 aswell (just a small point, doesnt change anything)