Shoutbox

Color from a contact is lost when I move my mouse over his name when I send him smth - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Color from a contact is lost when I move my mouse over his name when I send him smth (/showthread.php?tid=36336)

Color from a contact is lost when I move my mouse over his name when I send him smth by Mike on 01-02-2005 at 07:44 PM

Hello.

There is a bug with Msn 7.
When I drag a file from the file explorer to send the dragged file to a contact, if I drag the file over a contact's name that has formatting in the name, the formatting will be lost.
When I minimize and restore the contact list the formatting will be there again.

Windows Version: Windows XP, 5.01.2600
Messenger Client Version: 7.0.0425
Messenger Plus! Version: 3.40.0112

RE: Color from a contact is lost when I move my mouse over his name when I send him smth by andrey on 01-02-2005 at 07:58 PM

Confirmed.
If you drag a file (e.g. from the desktop) onto one of the (online) contacts names in the contact list, the formatting is lost. Closing the Contactlist to the tray and reopening it fixes it..
But isn't this a Plus! bug, because Plus adds the formatting ?

Windows Version: Windows 98, 4.10.2222
Messenger Client Version: 7.0.0425
Messenger Plus! Version: 3.40.0112

RE: Color from a contact is lost when I move my mouse over his name when I send him s by Dempsey on 01-02-2005 at 09:15 PM

I think its probally because when anything is dragged over the contact list it gets refreshed or something, and as the formatting isn't originally part of it, it disappears

RE: Color from a contact is lost when I move my mouse over his name when I send him smth by user13774 on 01-04-2005 at 09:33 PM

I found another bug concerning name formatting in contact list.

When you press the '+' next to mobile or offline a few times (it doesn't happen every time) the formatting in the names disappears and you see the names like you see in the screenshot @ situation 2. If you press it some more times it changes back to the normal situation 1.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=356218]