Shoutbox

[split] stuffplug ng won't work with the new plus! beta - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: [split] stuffplug ng won't work with the new plus! beta (/showthread.php?tid=36345)

RE: Plus! beta installation by parkspaperclip on 01-02-2005 at 11:41 PM

oh, i'm having a problem with the new plus! beta as well, for some reason stuffplug ng won't work with it, is this happening with anyone else?

RE: Plus! beta installation by Tochjo on 01-02-2005 at 11:42 PM

There is a special version of StuffPlug NG for MSN Messenger 7. You can download it at http://www.stuffplug.com/SPNGMSN7.zip :)

RE: Plus! beta installation by parkspaperclip on 01-02-2005 at 11:54 PM

thanks, very helpful! :)

RE: [split] stuffplug ng won't work with the new plus! beta by aNILEator on 01-03-2005 at 12:07 AM

i find that SPNG likes to disable itself from the plus plugins section :S

RE: [split] stuffplug ng won't work with the new plus! beta by UnduTheGun on 01-03-2005 at 12:58 PM

My SPNG also likes to do so, and so does Screenshot sender 3 =(

RE: [split] stuffplug ng won't work with the new plus! beta by Eljay on 01-03-2005 at 01:04 PM

i have no troubles with screenshot sender but i have noticed that SPNG likes to do this yes :(

RE: [split] stuffplug ng won't work with the new plus! beta by aNILEator on 01-03-2005 at 03:17 PM

i've also gone back to cameno tabs becasue whenever i exit a convo with SPNG tabs the tab remains so i get a big block of tabs with maybe only two with convos in

RE: [split] stuffplug ng won't work with the new plus! beta by Sunshine on 01-03-2005 at 03:25 PM

If SPNG disables itself then you guys most likely use windows messenger aswell.

RE: RE: [split] stuffplug ng won't work with the new plus! beta by RezzZ on 01-03-2005 at 04:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
If SPNG disables itself then you guys most likely use windows messenger aswell.

don't use it but had to install it to get filetransferplus working...