Shoutbox

boys post a picture of yourself for the girls - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls (/showthread.php?tid=36371)

boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Sick0 on 01-03-2005 at 01:28 PM

and if im correct crono always posted a picture of his back or his arm.. so if im correct :P crono this time with you face :P

shall i start

[Image: msgplus%20picture.jpg]

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Titty on 01-03-2005 at 05:31 PM

Aw, you're cute. :p

Are females allowed to comment in this thread ? lol ;p

Edit: Nevermind.  'for the girls' in title, obviously..

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by .blade// on 01-03-2005 at 06:38 PM

This is the best one I have on my PC atm :P

[Image: attachment.php?pid=355378]

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Titty on 01-03-2005 at 06:42 PM

Haha.  When I saw the background, it made me laugh.

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by saralk on 01-03-2005 at 06:57 PM

[Image: attachment.php?pid=355390]

this is me

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by wacky on 01-03-2005 at 07:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sick0
and if im correct crono always posted a picture of his back or his arm.. so if im correct  crono this time with you face

shall i start
Sick0!!! Where the hell you been??
anyways, it wasn't Chrono, that was Muss that only posted a picture of his back or arm.

where are the Neo glasses? :chrongue:

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Stigmata on 01-03-2005 at 07:29 PM

[Image: Image10.Bmp]

:P

well there u go :P

RE: RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Sick0 on 01-03-2005 at 07:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by wacky [fishy was here]
quote:
and if im correct crono always posted a picture of his back or his arm.. so if im correct  crono this time with you face

shall i start
Sick0!!! Where the hell you been??
anyways, it wasn't Chrono, that was Muss that only posted a picture of his back or arm.

where are the Neo glasses? :chrongue:

You want the neo glasses :D ill search for them and then ill make a new picture :D
and i was thinking about muss or crono but i wasn't sure about it :D
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Pinchichuv on 01-03-2005 at 07:54 PM

lets see, this is the only pic i have of my on this pc so here it is

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by spokes on 01-03-2005 at 08:05 PM

haha pic of me in december

:$

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by saralk on 01-03-2005 at 10:00 PM

omg, u look about 8 (no offence)

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by MC.POP on 01-03-2005 at 10:03 PM

voila

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Jhrono on 01-03-2005 at 10:05 PM

me in a black white webcam printscreen...

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by user27089 on 01-03-2005 at 10:09 PM

This is me at my brothers engagement party at the start of november, the lady on my shoulder is my drunken mother lol.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=355510]

I shall try and find one where my face isn't covered by a wine glass ;).

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Stigmata on 01-03-2005 at 10:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
This is me at my brothers engagement party at the start of november, the lady on my shoulder is my drunken mother lol.

rofl :D

* Stigmata saves that picture :D
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Twan on 01-03-2005 at 10:17 PM

not realy nice saralk.. I'm 18 but I maybe don't look like it.. like I care ^o) ...  but I want titty's opinion also.. lol:P

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by user27089 on 01-03-2005 at 10:20 PM

Omg, you could be a chav, I swear, get a fake burberry hat off the market, some cheap gold jewellery, fake 'trackies', speak more nazily and like a scouser, nickelson polo shirt, some spectacularly white reebok trainers also off the market, Sovereign and you'll be all set for the chavness way of life. oh yeah, and use a bus shelter as protection during sex.

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Titty on 01-03-2005 at 10:22 PM

Well, I guess if you post your picture you're going to be judged.
And some comments may not be very friendly for the self-esteem :\

traxor ! Haha, I hope you were drinking apple juice :]

What are you doing in the second picture, Twan ?
lol, I didn't know anyone wanted my opinion. ^o)
But, I think everyone is all very cute. :]

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Twan on 01-03-2005 at 10:25 PM

And that speach was for me traxor ??:P

And I was just in a parking garage in the second picture.. on a trip.. and someone did take a picture..   :O

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by user27089 on 01-03-2005 at 10:28 PM

Titty, my post wasn't trying to be mean, I was joking around, there are some people here called chavs, and yes I was speaking to you twan ;):
http://www.chavscum.com or www.scallycentral.com

lol, Titty, and yes it was grape juice... 8-).

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Twan on 01-03-2005 at 10:30 PM

lol.. I don't even look like them..  I am a alternative rockpunk guy  or however you call it ^o) ..   and I know you were just joking around and I can take it.. ;) hehe

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by GiantSpider on 01-03-2005 at 11:35 PM

This is me on holiday in the summer with a sun-burnt face lol.

[Image: 97.jpg]

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by marissa on 01-04-2005 at 12:08 AM

hehe aw :) traxor you look cute in a tux, but we both look cute in our lab coats! (H) aw yeah :p

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Sick0 on 01-04-2005 at 12:57 AM

because wacky asked so nicely :P

[Image: neo.jpg]

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Omar on 01-04-2005 at 03:14 AM

Nobody wants to see a pic of me....plus there's plenty around.... :P

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by .blade// on 01-04-2005 at 03:24 AM

*cough* http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=33300&page=1 */cough*

:rolleyes:

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Omar on 01-04-2005 at 03:31 AM

* Omar slaps Blade around a bit with a large trout.

Hence me sayin "there's plenty around"

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by *Saint* on 01-04-2005 at 05:38 AM

ME in in VERDUN Quebec

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Pr0xY on 01-04-2005 at 05:52 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
[Image: Image10.Bmp]
Damn, monday mornings must be a real bitch for you dude....

quote:
Gotta love other peoples drunk moms... :P

quote:
Could you find one of just your mom for me Trax0r? :D

Anywho.... heres my picture, it was taken about 6 months ago...

[Image: 27-me.jpg]
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by -dt- on 01-04-2005 at 07:00 AM

heres mine just got back from the gym so my hairs a mess lol

[Image: attachment.php?pid=355707]

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by surfichris on 01-04-2005 at 07:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
Could you find one of just your mom for me Trax0r?
ROFL :dodgy:

Anyway, suppose i have no excuse this time but to post mine..

Click for bigger version.
[Image: DSC01514.JPG]

More: http://surfionline.com/archives/2004/11/24/my-formal/

Wallpapers and prints are available by request. Soon we'll also be taking orders for bookmarks, caps and tshirts. :refuck:
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Pipish on 01-04-2005 at 07:37 AM

rofl surfi what happend to the original one of this. oh an btw i dont have a picture of myself cause i couldnt be botherd with the digital camera

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by ~INVASION~ on 01-04-2005 at 09:47 AM

[Image: attachment.php?pid=355754]

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by saralk on 01-04-2005 at 10:11 AM

quote:
the lady on my shoulder is my drunken mother lol.

traxors mom has got it going... ok ill stop :p (j/k traxor)
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by user27089 on 01-04-2005 at 10:33 AM

lol, Surfi, its the great shirt that I like, you wanna send it to me (a).

Btw people, yes its my mum, and no drunken mums are not great you sicken me proxy, no pics of my mum please, shes 41, come on!!! Btw Saral, some people at school call me Stiffler and they sing "stifflers mum has got it going on" to me, so I'm used to it, anyway, No pictures of my mum!!!

Yes marissa, me and you rocked in our lab coats ;). Except I didn't get a badge thing :(.

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by sumaussieguy on 01-04-2005 at 12:19 PM

(H) HI WAZUP ITS ME FIRST TIME ON THE FORUMS.. YEH ILL GIVE U ME PIC BUT DONT BAG ME AIIGHT!

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Jhrono on 01-04-2005 at 12:31 PM

has if u were that guy...h old r u?

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by user27089 on 01-04-2005 at 04:49 PM

that looks like the guy from old school lmfao, thats fake...

heres a pic of half of my face btw, it was an old dp, I love stuffplug lol :p.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=355987]

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by _Humphreys on 01-04-2005 at 05:01 PM

Me : [Image: Me2.jpg]

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by wacky on 01-05-2005 at 01:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Saint
Me in front of my flag
Another montrealer! kewl :chrongue:

Thanks Sick0, glasses look nice :gfdrin:

btw, Stigmata, you look much older on that pic (y) cute

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Boulton
quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
Could you find one of just your mom for me Trax0r?
ROFL :dodgy:

Anyway, suppose i have no excuse this time but to post mine..

Click for bigger version.
[Image: DSC01514.JPG]

More: http://surfionline.com/archives/2004/11/24/my-formal/

Wallpapers and prints are available by request. Soon we'll also be taking orders for bookmarks, caps and tshirts. :refuck:
fishy fishy fishy! :gfdrin: <3

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by paperless on 01-05-2005 at 06:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Titty
[sarcasm]Now that surprised me! :P[/sarcasm]

Ok heres a pic of me:

[Image: Apr30_01.JPG] .......it was  2004 April 30 17:51 minutes
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by matty on 01-05-2005 at 06:51 PM

I am not gay or anything but fishy is a good lookin guy lol

RE: RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Titty on 01-05-2005 at 06:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by paperless
quote:
[sarcasm]Now that surprised me! :P[/sarcasm]

Ok heres a pic of me:

[Image: Apr30_01.JPG] .......it was  2004 April 30 17:51 minutes

Hey paperless :]
Looking good :]

And to Matty ^o).  Sucking up.  Hah, just kidding.
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by user27089 on 01-05-2005 at 06:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty

Yeah I know, he's absolutely gorgeous :lol:...

I'm not mocking you matty... 8-)...

Nah, he's not exactly an ugly guy is he though... not sounding gay either, and doesn't look like a fish :|.
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by paperless on 01-05-2005 at 07:14 PM

quote:

Thanks, now for the others: who is the fish? chris bolton?
fish means someone that is dressed like..with a smoking?
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by wacky on 01-05-2005 at 11:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by paperless
quote:

Thanks, now for the others: who is the fish? chris bolton?
fish means someone that is dressed like..with a smoking?
boulton for one

and fish is surfi's nick.. um another one of his nicks. See it was Surfichris and then that sounds like fish and fishy fish.. yeah ok you get the point.

He is one nice looking guy :gfdrin:

Lots of guys for the number of girls :-/

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by TylerG on 01-06-2005 at 02:41 AM

Well here is a Small pic of me.  Zoolander! :P

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by surfichris on 01-06-2005 at 07:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by wacky [fishy was here
]fishy fishy fishy! <3
Wacky wacky wacky! :cheesy: <3
quote:
quote:
Yeah I know, he's absolutely gorgeous ...

I'm not mocking you matty... ...

Nah, he's not exactly an ugly guy is he though...
It does kind of bother me that guys are checking me out. :-/
quote:
Originally posted by wacky [fishy was here
]He is one nice looking guy
Lies! :-o
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by matty on 01-06-2005 at 07:46 AM

This was taking last January. I will get a more current one after my hair cut tomorrow :P

[Image: attachment.php?pid=357198]

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Omar on 01-06-2005 at 07:47 AM

Admit it Chris.... you're a sexy beast.... :p

;)

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Chop on 01-06-2005 at 10:04 AM

So then ... Here i am:

[Image: gerardo.jpg]

RE: RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Sick0 on 01-06-2005 at 11:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by gerardo_cm2
So then ... Here i am:

are you a boy or a girl ^o)
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by eckocomplex on 01-06-2005 at 11:53 AM

I have a similar thread on my forums, some of the people post here :P. (me included :O).

http://forums.msgdiscovery.com/index.php?s=7fd237...ST&f=13&t=136&st=0

RE: RE: RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by FrozernFire on 01-06-2005 at 12:59 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by gerardo_cm2
So then ... Here i am:

are you a boy or a girl ^o)

that's really rude... look at his profile
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by st0rm on 01-06-2005 at 01:48 PM

he dun look like a chik, its a guy for sure

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by WDZ on 01-06-2005 at 02:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by FrozernFire
that's really rude
True, but I also wondered the same. :lipsrsealed:
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by catitax on 01-06-2005 at 04:22 PM

:lol:

and the eyes... but even tho he looks more like a boy

i dont mind posting my BF´s pic... he doesnt belong 2 da forum but he knows a lot bout computers.. maybe i could make him join the forums (y) and help ppl around :D

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by user27089 on 01-06-2005 at 04:28 PM

He does look like a girl regardless anyway, that doesn't matter, this thread can hardly be fair, we're posting loads of pictures, why are people so self conscious about the way they look, come on ladies, start posting ;). A

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Titty on 01-06-2005 at 06:31 PM

Hey, that was real inconsiderate.

He had nice eyelashes. 
Usually males don't, but that's okay.
Nice eyes :]

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by mad_onion on 01-06-2005 at 09:47 PM

lol i dont think this thread could get any weirder!
some of the things you guys say are pretty strange.
heres mine i know im quite ugly but there you go. not all of us can be as stunning as fishy can we! lol :P

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by azn angel on 01-07-2005 at 01:02 AM

tbh, some of you are cute:P.
saral, could u be the next sharuk khan?:P:P

EDIT: btw i do have a pick of luke with a bin over his head, yes luke, you will never live that one down as long as im around:P

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Chop on 01-07-2005 at 08:43 AM

quote:

are you a boy or a girl

Its not funny :dodgy:

About the look of the pic, i dont really know why i look like that, my skin doesnt have that tone, i thing is the camara flash. Also, that pic has more than 1 year old.

so, im posting a more recent pic. I have one with a friend but im not posting that :P

[Image: laptop.jpg]

quote:
Hey, that was real inconsiderate.

He had nice eyelashes. 
Usually males don't, but that's okay.
Nice eyes :]
Thank you Titty :)

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by saralk on 01-07-2005 at 01:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by azn angel
saral, could u be the next sharuk khan?

aw, thanks :$
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Purity on 01-07-2005 at 02:13 PM

I refuse to participate in this :dodgy:

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Joe on 01-07-2005 at 02:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
quote:
Originally posted by FrozernFire
that's really rude
True, but I also wondered the same. :lipsrsealed:

Think about it, "boys post a picture of yourself for the girls"

and his name's apparently Gerardo, how feminine does that sound?

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by matty on 01-07-2005 at 11:05 PM

OK everyone like I said I will post a pic after getting my hair done so here it is. My hair dresser took it for me :).

Shes really good, I don't really like the way it was gelled by what am I going to do?

[Image: attachment.php?pid=358057]

RE: RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by toddy on 01-07-2005 at 11:16 PM

quote:
OK everyone like I said I will post a pic after getting my hair done so here it is. My hair dresser took it for me :).

Shes really good, I don't really like the way it was gelled by what am I going to do?

[Image: attachment.php?pid=358057]

that picture says it was taken on 01/12/2004 your other post was made yesterday when u said
quote:
I will get a more current one after my hair cut tomorrow
[Image: dodgy.gif]

(or just the date on the camera is wrong :P)
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by matty on 01-07-2005 at 11:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by toddy
(or just the date on the camera is wrong )

The date is just wrong
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Titty on 01-08-2005 at 01:21 AM

Landing strip.

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by WDZ on 01-08-2005 at 05:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by atownjoe
Think about it, "boys post a picture of yourself for the girls"

and his name's apparently Gerardo, how feminine does that sound?
I just clicked the link on latest.php and was scrolling through... I didn't look at his username or carefully read the thread title, so for a second or two I was unsure. :tongue:
quote:
Landing strip.
wtf... :dodgy:

That term normally refers to pubic hair... there better not be any of that showing in the male thread... :dodgy:
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by marissa on 01-08-2005 at 05:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by TylerG
Well here is a Small pic of me.  Zoolander! :P

hahaha, thats so awesome. you have nice hair :)

gerardo has nice eyes. they stand out a bit, but nice :D

and matty's a sexy bitch, to bad hes too old for me </3
i want a picture of WDZ :(
quote:
[02:39:18] <matty's email> says:
no i will not pretend to be younger to date you:P 
:'( (U)!!!
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Omar on 01-08-2005 at 06:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
quote:
Landing strip.
That term normally refers to pubic hair... there better not be any of that showing in the male thread... :dodgy:

so are you saying that if is the female thread is ok then? :P

BTW,

* Omar slaps WDZ around a bit for double posting...... :mipdodgy:

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by WDZ on 01-08-2005 at 06:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Omar
so are you saying that if is the female thread is ok then?
Well, I'll have to delete it, but I'll save it first if it's good. :refuck:

quote:
Originally posted by Omar
* Omar slaps WDZ around a bit for double posting...... :mipdodgy:
:o I thought this had been moved to T&T...
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by ddunk on 01-08-2005 at 06:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
quote:
Landing strip.

I assume she was talking about Matty's beard, which was the same thing I thought of [EDIT] after I read Titty's post (dodgy Omar -_-) :P
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Omar on 01-08-2005 at 06:24 AM

you thought "a landing strip" after you saw matty's beard?? WTF

:P

quote:
Originally posted by Ddunk
quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
quote:
Landing strip.

I assume she was talking about Matty's beard, which was the same thing I thought of  :P

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by *Saint* on 01-08-2005 at 06:26 AM

thats what i thoght too

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Titty on 01-08-2005 at 07:13 AM

Exactly.

That's what I meant.

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by user27089 on 01-08-2005 at 09:51 AM

lol, matty's little crazy goatee thing is funny, its like wooow... lol... Gerardo looked less woman-like on the second picture he posted where he was using a laptop, he has very curly hair...

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by matty on 01-08-2005 at 05:40 PM

Looking back at all of the comments about my facial hair reminds me that half of the board is young still in their teens and haven't quite hit puberty yet and don't shave... lol

Its just hair guys haven't you seen it before?

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by saralk on 01-08-2005 at 05:55 PM

I shave, and i am in my teens. Im planning on growing a massive beard.

RE: RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Twan on 01-08-2005 at 09:00 PM

quote:
Looking back at all of the comments about my facial hair reminds me that half of the board is young still in their teens and haven't quite hit puberty yet and don't shave... lol

Its just hair guys haven't you seen it before?

I shave and I'm not in my teens ^o) and I have seen hair before :P 
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by ddunk on 01-08-2005 at 09:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Twan

quote:
I shave and I'm not in my teens

:o
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by saralk on 01-08-2005 at 09:44 PM

quote:
I shave and I'm not in my teens

eighteen is in your teens :/
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Twan on 01-08-2005 at 09:52 PM

:$ woops    I thougt you guys meant something like teenagers 12/13/14  but I guess I'd better shut up  :S

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by NiteMare on 02-21-2006 at 09:04 PM

wheres the girls thread, i can't find it in a search

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by kittymew on 02-21-2006 at 09:20 PM

Now that was a fun read !!:)

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Voldemort on 02-21-2006 at 09:34 PM

i have facial hair :P
no pics...
i just shaved :P

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Stigmata on 02-21-2006 at 09:39 PM

lol i have myself a beard :P

ask traxor..

hes been touching it all day.

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Voldemort on 02-21-2006 at 09:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
lol i have myself a beard (Smilie)

ask traxor..

hes been touching it all day.

Welcome to James's confessions.
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by prashker on 02-21-2006 at 09:43 PM

me chritmas break :P (yes I was "acting" retarded)
[Image: attachment.php?pid=583400]

and me at school (our teacher told us we had 5 minutes to take a picture and mess it up :P
[Image: attachment.php?pid=577626]

Now Right now :P (with my Bear Ghost and Puppy thing :P)
[Image: attachment.php?pid=608239]

I want a Sonic Plushee:(

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by stoshrocket on 02-21-2006 at 10:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nimicitor
tighten your belt.
LMAO!!! :lol::lol:

anyway, seen as tho this thread has been brought back....

linkage

its the one used for the thread asking to do that 'we're smiling @ you' that wabs made i think.....
RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Rubber Stamp on 02-22-2006 at 05:00 PM

[Image: scan.jpg]
u can find some more on my profile at hi5.
click

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by bmtaylor on 02-22-2006 at 08:01 PM

Ok, here we go.

Taken on a busy day during the run-up to xmas, hence the shirt and also why I didn't see that a friend of mine had a camera in the shop.

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by zaher1988 on 02-22-2006 at 08:11 PM

Ow i missed this thread:P

anyway 1! me in starbucks

[Image: attachment.php?pid=608675]

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Karlita x_X on 02-22-2006 at 09:56 PM

wow this is a nice thread and... there are a lot of cute boys here :P like the one before this post :P

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by Ezra on 02-22-2006 at 10:10 PM

Taken 2 weeks ago on a roadtrip :)

[Image: s43002206vs.th.jpg]

That's me in the front :P

EDIT:

Added one that was taken two years ago :)

I just like it :P

[Image: metrain1ou.th.jpg]

RE: boys post a picture of yourself for the girls by wj on 02-22-2006 at 10:36 PM

CLOSED. There is already a post a picture of your self thread.