Shoutbox

[Suggestion/Question] Two things about /quote - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [Suggestion/Question] Two things about /quote (/showthread.php?tid=36420)

[Suggestion/Question] Two things about /quote by user13774 on 01-04-2005 at 03:37 PM

I got this small question.. I don't really like the chatlog functions but I do want to quote some textpieces sometimes. Luckely there is the /quote function, but it won't allow you to quote multiple 'quotes' at once so when i want to quote more then one 'quote' i have to /quote a few times. So my suggestion is to be able to insert multiple quotes, just like you can do with the Quick Emo Panel. Just hold ctrl or something to keep the quote window open. I hope you can do something with this suggestion

Btw... where is the temporary log file used by /quote saved?

RE: [Suggestion/Question] Two things about /quote by Patchou on 01-04-2005 at 03:44 PM

The data used in the Quote Sender is saved in memory only. The suggestion is good, I'll do it if you email me so that I remember about it ;)

RE: [Suggestion/Question] Two things about /quote by user13774 on 01-04-2005 at 03:48 PM

mplus@patchou.com right? :happy:

I'll email it (y)

RE: [Suggestion/Question] Two things about /quote by user13774 on 03-18-2005 at 02:23 PM

Sorry to bump this topic back up, but you can still only insert one quote at the time with 3.50 :(