Shoutbox

Background colors change at restart - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Background colors change at restart (/showthread.php?tid=36602)

Background colors change at restart by Kycha on 01-07-2005 at 10:15 PM

Hello, I hope this fits here, ok I'm gonna explain it all

At first I had msn 6.2 with the last plus for it, I honestly don't remember the version, then something happened, like a plus update, and I think it wasn't succesfull, but that happened like 4 months ago, but since then the background color always changed to the blue default, even tho I changed it everytime, and added a wallpaper.

Then I got used to it, and then after 4 moths I decided to change the msn to the beta version 7, that was like yesterday, but even tho I unistalled the Plus and the 6.2, I had the same problem, the background still changes everytime I restart the msn.

Then I reinstalled the 6.2 without the Plus, and it's still the same, not even the font colour I choosed with the Plus the first time hasn't change; then I downloaded the beta Plus for v.7 and reinstalled the msn v. 7 too, and .. I still have the same problem.

I did delete the folder where the emoticons are saved, (so I lost them) but I din't lose the pressets of the Messenger Plus I first had.

I hope you understood it all, I just want it to be like I want it, with different colours for my window's contacts and stuff.

is this fixable? ;___;

RE: Background colors change at restart by Sunshine on 01-08-2005 at 12:02 AM

MSN Messenger main screen: Tools > options > privacy..uncheck "This is a shared computer so don't store...."

RE: Background colors change at restart by RaceProUK on 01-08-2005 at 01:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Kycha
the background color always changed to the blue default, even tho I changed it everytime, and added a wallpaper.
You talking about the conversation windows?
If so, just change the colour to what you want, then under the colour selector, click 'Set as Default Colour'. Do a similar thing with the background picture.