Shoutbox

Two Things! 'Click here to..' & Wont go in screen corner! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Two Things! 'Click here to..' & Wont go in screen corner! (/showthread.php?tid=36611)

Two Things! 'Click here to..' & Wont go in screen corner! by Max M4X WW on 01-08-2005 at 12:39 AM

So, Ive just installed MSN7Beta and the new beta Messenger Plus. Nice. Used some patch program from mess.be to remove horrible things :o and theres still a couple of annoying things!

1)  The MSN window will not go in the corner of my screen when in skin mode. Just jumps out. Any idea?

2)  Seccondly, the ' Click here to customise MSN Messnger' text at the bottom of each convo window is annoying and takes up room. Any ideas on removing it?

Thanks, Max(H)

RE: Two Things! 'Click here to..' & Wont go in screen corner! by ~INVASION~ on 01-08-2005 at 01:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Max M4X WW
1)  The MSN window will not go in the corner of my screen when in skin mode. Just jumps out. Any idea?
Thanks, Max(H)

i love it when it locks in the corner all you have to do is click and hold the top bar of the messenger and just kinda flicker ur mouse around and it will unlock and go to the corner and flick it around there till it locks i really like it
RE: Two Things! 'Click here to..' & Wont go in screen corner! by Max M4X WW on 01-08-2005 at 01:03 AM

Cant seem to get it to work!?

RE: Two Things! 'Click here to..' & Wont go in screen corner! by matty on 01-08-2005 at 01:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Max M4X WW

It is because of the menu on the window. Even if you use the Move finction in windows, the main contact list window will always be bumped down so you can see the menus once the border is back on the window. It is the same with the conversation windows. Unfortunatly it cannot be be fixed or helped.
RE: Two Things! 'Click here to..' & Wont go in screen corner! by Goshi on 01-08-2005 at 02:01 AM

quote:
2)  Seccondly, the ' Click here to customise MSN Messnger' text at the bottom of each convo window is annoying and takes up room. Any ideas on removing it?
There is a bug in the messpatch, you can use http://spaces.msn.com/members/ahmad/
RE: Two Things! 'Click here to..' & Wont go in screen corner! by Max M4X WW on 01-08-2005 at 11:56 AM

The whole 'skin' look is pointless then!

Ill try that new patch