Shoutbox

plus! log to html format - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: plus! log to html format (/showthread.php?tid=36734)

plus! log to html format by Fredzz on 01-09-2005 at 08:23 PM

ok.. so its like this.. i have the plus! log viewer thing... it looks nice but is tehre any way to save the log as html? you can understand how nice that would be... *-)

RE: plus! log to html format by Choli on 01-09-2005 at 08:39 PM

you can use the messenger feature save logs in xml format, or save them as rtf. you'll see the colors, smilies ans so, but as long as i know, there's no way to save the logs in html.

RE: RE: plus! log to html format by Fredzz on 01-09-2005 at 08:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Choli
you can use the messenger feature save logs in xml format, or save them as rtf. you'll see the colors, smilies ans so, but as long as i know, there's no way to save the logs in html.

cmon choli.. plus is plus!! there should be a way..  because theres a problem.. iits plus that is logging my conversations and not the messenger one..

Any IDEAS???

Anyone!!!!??

It starts with 5$
RE: plus! log to html format by Choli on 01-09-2005 at 10:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fredzz
cmon choli.. plus is plus!!
:blah!: patchou isn't gonna add every feature everyone suggests. The ability of saving logs in other format than plain text, has been suggested several times, and always, at the end of the discussion people agreed that it'd be useless. Logs would be larger, plus would have to implement saving in html/xml/whatever format, that imples two things: the package of plus would be bigger, and patchou would spend his time developing that, when he could be doing something else that you can't already do with messenger.
RE: plus! log to html format by giken on 01-14-2005 at 11:36 AM

Plus doesn't log conversation when you use the hiding or blocking plus features... the same happens to me

I suggested to install Christorng message style, so you can modify xml messenger log in several ways and give them a better look :)

RE: plus! log to html format by KeyStorm on 01-14-2005 at 12:47 PM

Hm, I think I vaguely recall Patchou once saying he would be imrpoving the format of the logs, probably to rtf or html, can't remember. :-/

RE: plus! log to html format by Concord Dawn on 01-14-2005 at 01:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
Hm, I think I vaguely recall Patchou once saying he would be imrpoving the format of the logs, probably to rtf or html, can't remember. :-/

That would be cool because then the logs wouldn't look as messy. Although, someone could just make a tool to convert the Plus! logs from plain text to XML or whatever format you want it to be.
RE: plus! log to html format by riahc4 on 01-15-2005 at 09:41 AM

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm

That be pretty cool. I also wanted to HTML everything like the convo windows too but they said it couldnt be done...

OT: The chick in your avarat (sp) is wow. It be great if that lowcut was accually real and not photoshopped lol.
RE: plus! log to html format by aNILEator on 01-15-2005 at 10:08 AM

I remember patchou saying this also :) and it would be cool if the plus log viewer were to be updated to view these automatically :)