Shoutbox

Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+---- Forum: Announcements & News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+------ Thread: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums (/showthread.php?tid=36738)

Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by Menthix on 01-09-2005 at 09:47 PM

(English translation below)

Messenger Plus! heeft nu ook een officieel Nederlandstalig forum! Wij willen alle Belgen, Nederlanders en alle andere Nederlandstaligen uitnodigen op dit nieuwe forum. Je kunt er terrecht voor alles wat met Messenger Plus! te maken heeft zoals hulp en suggesties, maar ook de gevorderde Nederlandstalige Plus! gebruiker is zeker welkom.

Aangezien Nederlands de op twee na meest gebruikte niet-Engelse taal is in Messenger Plus! ontstond een tijd geleden het idee om een Nederlandstalig forum te maken waar mensen hun vragen en ideeën kwijt kunnnen in hun eigen taal. Een idee wat vooral kwam vanwege het succes met het Spaanse forum.

De bedoeling van een Nederlandstalig forum is om mensen die niet zo geweldig zijn met het Engels ook te kunnen helpen met alles wat met Messenger Plus! te maken heeft. Het Nederlandstalige forum wordt onderhouden door mensen die veel van Messenger Plus! afweten en vele hiervan zijn op dit forum "elite member" of zijn Plus! betatester. Het forum is goedgekeurd door Patchou als "Officieel Nederlandstalig Messenger Plus! forum".

Om berichten te kunnen plaatsen op het Nederlandstalige forum moet je je eerst even registreren, dit duurt nog geen 2 minuten. Nadat je geregistreerd bent kan je jezelf direct aanmelden met je eigen gebruikersnaam en wachtwoord.

Tot ziens op het officiële Nederlandstalige Messenger Plus! forum...

http://www.msgforum.nl

We hopen je vaker te zien, voeg de URL toe aan je favorieten

Messenger Plus! has a official Dutch Messenger Plus! forum now! We would like to invite all Dutch speaking people to join this new forum. You can come to the Dutch forum for everything related to Messenger Plus! like help and suggestions, but experienced Dutch Plus! users are also very much welcome.

Because Dutch is the third most used non-English language in Messenger Plus! the idea came up to create a Dutch forum where people could ask their questions and submit ideas in their own language. An idea what was born mainly because of the succes that the Spanish forum has.

The meaning of the Dutch forum is to allow people who are not that good in English to get help and everything related to Messenger Plus! too. The Dutch forum is maintained by people who are experienced with Messenger Plus!, most of them are either "elite member" here or Plus! betatester. The forum is approved by Patchou as "Official Dutch Messenger Plus! forum".

To be able to post a message on the Dutch forum you will need to register first, this doesn't take more then 2 minutes. After you registered you will be able to sign in with your own username and password.

See you at the official Dutch Messenger Plus! forum...

http://www.msgforum.nl

We hope to see you more often, add the URL to your bookmarks

RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by Omar on 01-09-2005 at 11:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
An idea what was born mainly because of the succes that the Spanish forum has.
Thanks.... :p
quote:
The Dutch forum is maintained by people who are experienced with Messenger Plus!, most of them are either "elite member" here or Plus! betatester.
And KnightieBoy...:refuck:

Anyway, Im really happy for you guys.... Keep up the good work... :) (y)
RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by Chrono on 01-10-2005 at 02:44 AM

Finally! Well done guys :P

quote:
An idea what was born mainly because of the succes that the Spanish forum has.
:bow: @ us :P
RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by KnightieBoy on 01-10-2005 at 02:06 PM

I'm so happy the forums finally opened.. After modding and some trouble..finally.. I would like to thank MenthiX (and the rest of the Forumteam) for all the trouble and time they've put in this..

RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by Geniuzzz on 01-10-2005 at 02:48 PM

(English translation below)

OK, het Nederlands mag dan op twee na de meest gebruikte niet Engelse taal zijn in MSN Plus!, toch is dit in mijn ogen een verspilling van energie. Wie garandeert er mij nu dat alle onderwerpen op alle berichtenborden in alle talen behandeld zullen worden? Of zal iemand zich ook nog bezig houden met het vertalen van alle berichten en het synchronizeren van alle berichten borden in alle talen???

==================================================

OK, even with dutch being the third most used non-English language in MSN Plus! , this sounds like a waste of energy to me. Who is going to guarantee that all subjects will be handled on all bulletin boards in all languages? Or will someone be reponsible for translating all postings and synchronizing all bulletin boards in all languages?

RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by KnightieBoy on 01-10-2005 at 02:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Geniuzzz
Who is going to guarantee that all subjects will be handled on all bulletin boards in all languages?
It's just forums for dutch-speaking people who need help and prefer to post in dutch.. we're going to help people with problems.. we're not going to copy all the stuff of this board.. or do you mean something else?
RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by Geniuzzz on 01-10-2005 at 03:12 PM

What I mean is that people who do not understand dutch, could miss usefull postings because they will not appear on the English board.

Unless.... (construct a sentence yourself with the following tokens)
- people
- dutch only
- usefull
- able
- ;-)

RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by KnightieBoy on 01-10-2005 at 03:17 PM

quote:
What I mean is that people who do not understand dutch, could miss usefull postings because they will not appear on the English board.

- people
- dutch only
- usefull
- able
- ;-)
every helper on the dutch forums is a member here and I know most of us check both boards, so if anyone needs something that has been discussed on the dutch forums, a helper just posts it here in english.. it's not like there will be a complete new problem.. I don't think people here who don't speak dutch will miss out on much..
RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by Kryptonate on 01-10-2005 at 03:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by KnightieBoy
quote:

- people
- dutch only
- usefull
- able
- ;-)
every helper on the dutch forums is a member here and I know most of us check both boards, so if anyone needs something that has been discussed on the dutch forums, a helper just posts it here in english.. it's not like there will be a complete new problem.. I don't think people here who don't speak dutch will miss out on much..

indeed, if there's (for example) a bug found in Plus! and it's posted on the Dutch support forum but not yet known here, then we will post it here :).
Anything usefull to both communities will be posted in both boards. People won't miss anything :).
RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by Geniuzzz on 01-10-2005 at 03:25 PM

I'll take that for granted;-)

thx a lot

RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by Stigmata on 01-10-2005 at 06:01 PM

:P
shall we be making a english only forum as well :S

i dont like where this is leading...

RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by Menthix on 01-10-2005 at 07:05 PM

quote:
OK, even with dutch being the third most used non-English language in MSN Plus! , this sounds like a waste of energy to me. Who is going to guarantee that all subjects will be handled on all bulletin boards in all languages?

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
shall we be making a english only forum as well
....... i dont like where this is leading...

The Dutch forum, just like the Spanish one are not ment to be a replacement of this board for people who already post on this board. The main reason of the localised boards are to give people support who aren't that great in English, those people who you wont find posting here anyway. We want to give them some support too.

The regulars from this board who joined the localised board are there to help those people, but that doesn't mean they move ayway from here. I like this forum and i will keep posting. I hope every regular who joins one of the localised forums feels the same.

There is already an English only forum BTW :).
RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by CookieRevised on 01-10-2005 at 07:56 PM

Stigmata, I know exactly what you mean. But that is why not everybody can simply open a Plus! support forum.

For starters, it has to be approved by Patchou. Second, there must be a demand. Also, Patchou must be able to trust the helpers on the foreign forums to give proper, full and to the point support. Also the issue raised by Geniuzzz is very important and very understandable.

In other words, you can't compare it to the thousands of (useless/copied) forums and helppages which popup all day where people offer their services to help with MSN Messenger problems, or offer the 6871671671617th website where you'll find info/downloads/etc about MSN Messenger...

In short, this isn't about scattering info all over the place. It is to give support to people who are more comfortable in a certain language.

RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by Millenium_edition on 01-10-2005 at 08:05 PM

Don't take it wrong, but as a subforum (like the official mybb forums for example) it would be much better. Of course, server load, but... tbh, it won't increase that much

RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by Omar on 01-10-2005 at 08:31 PM

you're wrong M_E.... at least from the experience that i have with spanish speaking users....

Most of them block themselves when they see something in english.... They just wont sign up, even if there's a dedicated section for their language....

RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by riball on 01-11-2005 at 11:19 AM

I dont think it will be a succes...

We dutch people are lazy ;)

RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by user13774 on 01-11-2005 at 11:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by riball

We dutch people are lazy 

I think the same :tongue:. And compared to the spanish people, I think we Dutch 'don't block urselfs' (like Omar says) when we see something English. We see, hear and read English every day on the television and in games etc. Luckely we don't dub ("nasychroniseren" in Dutch) all our movies, series and games :dodgy:
RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by TheBlasphemer on 01-11-2005 at 04:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Markus
quote:

We dutch people are lazy 

I think the same :tongue:. And compared to the spanish people, I think we Dutch 'don't block urselfs' (like Omar says) when we see something English. We see, hear and read English every day on the television and in games etc. Luckely we don't dub ("nasychroniseren" in Dutch) all our movies, series and games :dodgy:

fortunately not... I HATE that kind of movies :P
but yeah, you're right, english is widely accepted in holland ;)
RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by Kryptonate on 01-11-2005 at 04:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TheBlasphemer
but yeah, you're right, english is widely accepted in holland
and Belgium :) well, at least in Flanders.. don't know about Walloon...

* Kryptonate hates dubbed movies :dodgy:

I don't think there will be any problem with the different communities :).
RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by Smethead on 01-11-2005 at 06:48 PM

Well, I'm also a helper on the dutch community so I think I should say something here too. I don't think it will be a waste of energy and time. A lot of people I know always ask me if there are problems with Plus! or Messenger. I can now redirect them to the dutch community if the quetion has been asked before. It's also easier to ask and respond in your own language :).

quote:
We dutch people are lazy
LOL, there is some truth in that sentence :p
BTW: dubbed movies are shitty :mipdodgy:

RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by KeyStorm on 01-11-2005 at 07:05 PM

Time will tell about the success. I'm sure many dutch people will join it for the sake of being able to forum in their own language, although, as you say, English is the second mother language in the Netherlands.

However, I wish all the team a great success and warn them about the habits of thir new members.
(We've got to know that Latinamericans and Spaniards love to spam :dodgy:)

PS: Congrats Omar for your :spam:-award :grin::rolleyes:

RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by Choli on 01-16-2005 at 03:49 PM

Nice. Another officila forum to help people. I hope you have a big success. Good luck! :)

quote:
the succes that the Spanish forum has.
:banana:
RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by Kryptonate on 01-16-2005 at 04:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
although, as you say, English is the second mother language in the Netherlands.
Most people in The Netherlands and Belgium will understand english pretty well, but I do know a lot of youngsters who suck at english, the forum is mainly for them.
RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by find_your_spot on 01-17-2005 at 03:07 PM

I think it's allso handy for dutch people that can't understand English... :)

RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by spastje on 02-09-2005 at 12:49 AM

nice
maar waarom moet je je opnieuw registreren als het dan toch een officiël forum is?

RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by Tochjo on 02-09-2005 at 01:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by spastje
maar waarom moet je je opnieuw registreren als het dan toch een officiël forum is?
You have to reregister because it's a different forum, hosted on a different location and managed by different people.
RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by Pcdude007 on 03-15-2005 at 01:31 PM

Zeker wel mooi :P.

RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by elektron44 on 03-16-2005 at 01:24 PM

hallo allemaal

als dit een hollandse forom voor  msn plus is  ......
waarom dan zo veel engelse  coments er in  ??
die  hebben toch ook hun eige forum ?? 
dit maakt het er voort de  niet engelstalige  gebruikers er  echt niet makkelyk  hoor ??om ook door deze  engelse  heeen te worstelen

<ik heb er geen moeite meee>   maar kan my er wel van voorstellen dat vele dan niet  hier in komen kyken ?
groeten 
enne  ik wacht oook met spanning op de  nieuwste versie  van plus
ben benieuwd  ........
patchooo  go on 
you did like always a great  job for us  users  of  your fantastic  add onn
J.b

RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by Tochjo on 03-16-2005 at 01:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by elektron44
Dit is het Engelstalige forum, waar alleen deze discussie (gedeeltelijk) in het Nederlands wordt gehouden. Het (geheel) Nederlandstalige forum is te vinden op http://msgplus.menthix.com :)

Edit: adres verbeterd
RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by elektron44 on 03-16-2005 at 01:37 PM

het  juiste adres  is    dus          http://msgplus.menthix.com     sorry  voor de verbetering    ...   lol  J B

RE: RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by Stijn on 03-20-2005 at 05:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tochjo
quote:
Originally posted by elektron44

t heet MSG plus!!!!!

msn plus is iets anders!!!

RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by Cheetah on 04-10-2005 at 03:58 PM

Weet iemand een site of een andere manier hoe je in 1 keer aan al die geluiden kan komen.
Ik had eerst het geluid Shutup gedownload maar toen moest ik me plus ff opnieuw installen en nu ben ik hem kwijt :(
Ben nu ongeveer al een uur aan het zoeken en kan hem niet vinden :@ Heeeeeeelp !!!!!!!!

RE: Nederlandstalige Plus! forums / Dutch Plus! forums by Tochjo on 04-10-2005 at 04:05 PM

Deze discussie is niet bedoeld om alle Nederlandstalige problemen in te plaatsen. Daar is juist het forum voor opgericht: http://msgplus.menthix.com.

Voor verdere vragen omtrent het Nederlandstalige forum kan iedereen naar http://msgplus.menthix.com gaan. Daar kun je ook je vragen en alles in het Nederlands plaatsen.