Shoutbox

My worst class - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: My worst class (/showthread.php?tid=36776)

My worst class by Jhrono on 01-10-2005 at 03:30 PM

it was on thursday but i didnt remeber to tell this:S...ok remember i was doing a flash report 4 history..i went all happy i had the best work in the class...got to the school pc (has a projector linked 2 it)...i inserted the cd with: Win Rar , My report , and studio mx...i was almost certain that school didnt had macromedia flash player or the browser flash plugin...so i took studio mx to install flash mx that installs the player...the prog was in rar...i said to the teacher it'd take 10 minutes to install it:S..i forgot the rar descompression:S...ok it took 10 mins to extract the install..so i start to install flash mx...wtf IT CRASHED...15 minutes till the class ends..did the flash decompression again...(more 10 minutes) started to install it...it crashed again:'(...the teacher said it was our fault(it was a group work) and now we'll have to pass it to paper..:S...i went to see the system resources :S... it was something like this...

533 Mhz..
Windows XP SP1
64 mb ram:'(

how the fuck did they want to get anything in to that..i didnt remeber to check the HD supose it didnt enough space :lol: ....well im suposed to present in paper  tomorrow but i got a crappy flash player , dont know the name, that installs it self iin 1 minute and im gonna present it in flash, i hope...it was horrible..:S..F**** SCHOOL PCS!!:s...oh but all of them have wireless net so sometimes when we have pc at class we surf:P

RE: My worst class by user35870 on 01-10-2005 at 03:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by johny
533 Mhz..
Windows XP SP1
64 mb ram

or school new computers are:
windows xp pro sp1
intel p4
512mb of ram
RE: My worst class by Jhrono on 01-10-2005 at 03:39 PM

my school pcs must have 6 years...but has the guys that touch them dont know shiite(omars sig :D) the most important thing was to upgrade the OS instead of a new motherboard and a processor and ram:S and then later OS...they dont pay nothing, the government does :S, but i think they choose..:S

RE: My worst class by user35870 on 01-10-2005 at 04:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by johny
533 Mhz..
Windows XP SP1
64 mb ram

Are these the best computer spec in your school? lol
RE: My worst class by Jhrono on 01-10-2005 at 04:25 PM

dont know..that one was like that but the max must be 1 ghz..in portugal public school's suck(most)...

RE: My worst class by The Napster on 01-10-2005 at 06:49 PM

At my old school we got new PCs sam as (p4HT though :p)

quote:
Originally posted by chris100
or school new computers are:
windows xp pro sp1
intel p4
512mb of ram

Here we have Ok pcs, but our IT teacher/admin doesnt know shit, we had to teach ourselves html to do his homework (he didnt know html either :P), and once we had 2 viruses floating around school. The guy who has to look after the PCs was in vacation @ that time 8-)
RE: My worst class by Millenium_edition on 01-10-2005 at 07:14 PM

our school computers had a 166mhz processor and 16 mb of RAM.
they ran xp on it.

*hides*

RE: My worst class by L. Coyote on 01-10-2005 at 07:20 PM

:\ Flash Player can be installed separatedly (sp?) separately. No need to install Studio MX. :s

You can go check at www.macromedia.com

RE: My worst class by saralk on 01-10-2005 at 08:06 PM

why dont you save the file as a .exe projector?

RE: My worst class by FrozernFire on 01-11-2005 at 12:50 PM

some of our computers are windows 98 :/ and i am using those now for VB6 lessons
is it possible to convert flash files to mpg files? im noob at making animations and stuff

RE: My worst class by Jhrono on 01-11-2005 at 01:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Leo

:\ Flash Player can be installed separatedly (sp?) separately. No need to install Studio MX.

You can go check at www.macromedia.com

i think that in macromedia.com u can only dl the browser plugin:s...i may be wrong correct me at once:P...

quote:
Originally posted by saralk
why dont you save the file as a .exe projector?

didnt know i could do that:S

Edit : i did my flash presentation today in 8 minutes...it's not as good has the site...see it...it went along fine:D
www.johny.web.pt/escola.swf(please allow 5 minutes after my post if u cant acess the url now..
RE: My worst class by azn angel on 01-12-2005 at 12:15 PM

rofl so off topic
johnny i cant get it to load..