Shoutbox

WEBCAM PULGGIN - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: WEBCAM PULGGIN (/showthread.php?tid=36783)

WEBCAM PULGGIN by tda87 on 01-10-2005 at 05:46 PM

I know that a time ago, it was planned and a lot of people argued about to do it or not the webcam pluggin, but, has it been finished yet? is somebody working on it?, if not, CAN SOMEBODY WORK ON IT?

RE: WEBCAM PULGGIN by aNILEator on 01-10-2005 at 05:49 PM

dude use the search button and post in that Thread.

AFAIK it was cancelled as many people decided it was pointless

RE: WEBCAM PULGGIN by tda87 on 01-10-2005 at 06:13 PM

pointless? it is a very good idea and if somebody does it, it will be the pluggin that almost everyone will want

RE: WEBCAM PULGGIN by Phrive on 01-10-2005 at 06:24 PM

What is this plugin surposed to do then?

RE: WEBCAM PULGGIN by tda87 on 01-12-2005 at 12:17 AM

to record the webcam when another user that your chatting with uses it, if we are talkin and i use the webcam, i can be avalaible to record it, not using an external program cuz they exist, is using it directly from the messenger

RE: WEBCAM PULGGIN by ~INVASION~ on 01-12-2005 at 01:31 AM

jesus man drop the webcam plugin idea and go use a different program were all sick of hearing this stupid idea and go shave ur chest u dirty ape

RE: WEBCAM PULGGIN by marissa on 01-12-2005 at 02:03 AM

You made how many posts and threads about this now? Like invasion said, DROP IT. No one said that they were going to make it, and even Cookie said it'd be hard to make, because of something. If you wanted it so bad go learn some uber programing skils and get working on it, but until then use Camtasia or stop asking for it! >.<

RE: WEBCAM PULGGIN by ~INVASION~ on 01-12-2005 at 02:05 AM

well put marissa:P

RE: WEBCAM PULGGIN by L. Coyote on 01-12-2005 at 02:23 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~
jesus man drop the webcam plugin idea and go use a different program were all sick of hearing this stupid idea and go shave ur chest u dirty ape
Personal attacks should be handled through PMs.

And if you want to drop the subject (in general) don't reply to his posts. The best way to go on is to ignore. I do that. :P
RE: WEBCAM PULGGIN by ~INVASION~ on 01-12-2005 at 02:42 AM

sorry but i couldnt resist:d