Shoutbox

Can't see no tabs and packs button - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Can't see no tabs and packs button (/showthread.php?tid=36876)

Can't see no tabs and packs button by John Anderton on 01-12-2005 at 09:47 AM

Some times when i sign in i have all the tabs and in the convo window there's the packs button as well.
But now i dont alwayz have that :D
Most of the times i can't see both of these but in other accounts on my pc (like my dad's) i can see them :@ What should i do.
Recently i installed the msgplus tab plugin (cant see in my acc. but can in others), Mess.be's customess (Problem was there even be4 that) And Msg deluxe plugin (Which also doesnt work)
Can u solve these problems ??? Also 4 the 3rd prob i reinstalled msg deluxe but still not working even though i have installed the vb plugin it needs :D Can some one plz help :|

EDIT: Also i can't change my name's colour. U know by typing /nick and then by Ctrl+K There. I even tried changing a contacts name colour in the main window by rename-> Then Ctrl+K method and still not working ?? Is there Some plugin i need.
My Plugins Are As Follows :-

• Auditor 3
  • DescX's SystemInfo
  • Emotitext
  • Messenger Deluxe! Plugin
  • NickMem
  • Plus Tab For MSN 7.0.0425
  • Shorcuts Plugin
  • StuffPlug-NG
  • Moody (Change Diplay Pic Acc 2 Mood; Not Loaded)

EDIT 2: Is that /nick2 for changing my nick color ??? Thats what it sayz here. Got the tabs
Button back :S This seems to be dodgy :dodgy:
RE: Can't see no tabs and packs button by Stigmata on 01-12-2005 at 05:48 PM

sign out and sign back in

its just a muck up with the messenger servers.

RE: Can't see no tabs and packs button by John Anderton on 01-13-2005 at 06:29 AM

I tried that. Not working :S :'(
I got the tabs but not the packs

RE: Can't see no tabs and packs button by zach on 01-13-2005 at 09:53 AM

[Image: 230_blah.JPG]
^that's what my msn looks like. I don't have the tabs or packs.

RE: Can't see no tabs and packs button by John Anderton on 01-13-2005 at 10:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by zach
^that's what my msn looks like. I don't have the tabs or packs.
It depends on your country. If ur in some big country like us or any big european country or australia or even india (I'm here so i know), u can see the tabs on the left side. Packs is a button in the convo window which is not there in india but is there 4 any other big country i've mentioned above. U can get emotes, backgrounds etc but i think only 1 is free (halo 2 is atleast)

RE: Can't see no tabs and packs button by zach on 01-13-2005 at 09:52 PM

Okay. I remember having tabs once though. I could only get them on my account on the computer, no one else would see them...

RE: Can't see no tabs and packs button by NeSsY on 06-15-2005 at 01:47 PM

Tabs::: Click on tools,> options> security>  1 Of the options is this is a shared computer so dont display my tabsUntick the box!
and hopefully the tabs will be back, (Thats how i got mine back)
My featured packs do not appear!any help???