Shoutbox

UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! (/showthread.php?tid=36935)

UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by Ash_ on 01-13-2005 at 04:34 PM

quote:
An enormous number of UFO sightings before Tsunami and earthquake in South and Southeast Asia; were they trying to warn?

Was it a coincidence? Lots of people now from the Tsunami and earthquake hit areas are reporting about strange Unidentified Flying Objects they saw a few days before the mega quake and Tsunami. People in Indian state of Tamil Nadu, Andaman and Nicobar Island as well as many in Indonesia were reporting for some time about strange flying objects in the sky.

The local media in these areas did not know what to do with the reported sightings. But it seems now from the reports that many UFOs were in the sky and were trying to communicate something.

Some even are conjecturing that this horrific Tsunami and earthquake may be some kind of experiment. In Port Blair, the capital city of Andaman Island of India, last week some tourists saw strange silent flying objects. In Sumatra, remote places also had similar experiences for quite some time.

According to some UFO experts, UFOs always hover around the epicenter of major calamities. They somehow sense these coming natural disasters. Some believe that they try and communicate with us to warn. Some even believe these UFOs simulate natural disasters in the earth.

India especially in the Himalayas, China, Indonesia were experiencing heavy UFO sightings in recent days. Remote areas of Bangladesh, Mayanmar, and Andaman Island, Sri Lanka have also recently reported such sightings.

Indian Government and the military are quiet for a long time about these numerous UFO sightings. Some believe that India in recent days have been contacted like America was in the middle of the last century.

The recent excessive UFO sightings all over the world are forecasting serious disasters in the world. Many people believe, we are in for a rough time as far as earthquakes; volcano and similar natural calamities are concerned.

The lining up of Sun, Earth, Moon, Venus and Jupiter is dangerous. And this has caused some to belief that earthquakes can havoc the earth. As a matter of fact India has seen many earthquakes in last few months.

Earthquakes in India are not common like Japan.

It is possible that UFOs are trying to communicate to us to warn about the planetary positioning effects on the Earth's tectonic plates and crust.

In older days, Mayans and Egyptians were always scared about planets lining up in one line. How did they know that earthquakes are eminent? It may be they did communicate with the extra-terrestrials and understood about planetary angular momentum theory that we just started learning this week!

^^ from foreign forums, but jesus.

do you think that they saw it coming or dont believe?
RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by _Humphreys on 01-13-2005 at 04:38 PM

I don't belive in ufo as aliens as if they exsisted surely they would of been to earth by now and taken over the human race. :P

RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by M73A on 01-13-2005 at 04:38 PM

LOL, dont believe in ufos. wud b cool tho. if they are out there and fly around and collect all this data or whatever why havent they contacted us or why have none be found

RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by user27089 on 01-13-2005 at 04:39 PM

Its quite believable, I believe that there is definitely life in other worlds, why wouldn't there be, its just completely stupid if you believe that we are the only living oranisms around, there must be others... I believe that we must have people trying to warn us etc. :p

Why isn't it possible to have life on other planets, you are aware that one of Saturns moons has got pools of liquid on it and they aren't sure what it is, but its habitable... :|

RE: RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by Ash_ on 01-13-2005 at 04:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Carltos Cool
I don't belive in ufo as aliens as if they exsisted surely they would of been to earth by now and taken over the human race. :P

what if that isnt what they want. what if they think they can learn from us. or maybe they are waiting, biding there time for some mega test that will destroy us all :rofl:

i believe, i believe!
RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by Kryptonate on 01-13-2005 at 04:44 PM

I believe there has to be other planets with life on it, but not neccesarily intelligent life. I don't know if they would contact us if they were intelligent.

RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by .blade// on 01-13-2005 at 04:54 PM

Omfg, look - there it is:

[Image: MEX-UFO2.jpg]

...:lol:
What a piece of BS...people and their conspiracies. If there were aliens, and they hadn't contacted us by now, I would think they'd be trying to kill us if anything.

RE: RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by Ash_ on 01-13-2005 at 04:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blade
Omfg, look - there it is:

[Image: MEX-UFO2.jpg]

...:lol:
What a piece of BS...people and their conspiracies. If there were aliens, and they hadn't contacted us by now, I would think they'd be trying to kill us if anything.

lol my ass, you opinion aint gonna change my mind either :P

anyways, that UFO photo is from Mexico.

i dont think there were any taken from the Asia ' invasion' :lol:
RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by user27089 on 01-13-2005 at 04:58 PM

But how can you be sure that they aren't among us and/or being controlled somehow... How do you know that they're going to do us harm and that they're afraid if they contact us, we'd try and find them and do biopsys and stuff, thats what we'd probably do if we were contacted...

RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by Ash_ on 01-13-2005 at 05:01 PM

Bill Gates is an Alien and the annoying beep that sounds whenever errors n stuff occur plays a very fast message on a level higher then human ears can hear, i dont know what it says but i believe. :P

^^ all made up btw, adn i dont believe :dodgy:

RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by C3PO on 01-13-2005 at 05:03 PM

blah its all nonesense most were probly just made up or something else. Did you know that most UFO sightins are actully planes with lights on :D Im sure there is life on other planets but no where near ours. Far far away! in diffent galaxy's. Deffently none close to us because we have seen nothing to prove that only possible water on some planets which could of had germs living on millions of years ago. If they came done when the egyptions where hear wouldnt we have evidence they ancient egyptions seemed to note most things down writing on walls but they have neva mentioned any aliens.... ^o) They say for every grain of sand there is in the world there is a planet :) so i would say there probly is other life out there somewhere maybe intelligent but most would be germs or something. So far away we havent been into contact and maybe neva will. There is no real wy of knowing this.

RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by Kryptonate on 01-13-2005 at 05:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ash_
^^ all made up btw, adn i dont believe

sure :dodgy:

quote:
Originally posted by Blade
you never know what they are doing :dodgy: (:p)
RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by Anubis on 01-13-2005 at 05:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
but its habitable...
If you're talking about Titan you're wrong;
The atmosphere is composed primarily of nitrogen, with low percentages of argon and methane at around -179°C...Not exactly breathable or warm, or were you on about another moon?

RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by toddy on 01-13-2005 at 05:15 PM

quote:
anyways, that UFO photo is from Mexico

no its not !!! its from england where for a tv program a couple of people made a UFO !! that picture and a couple of films where shown on the news at the time, but they will soon told that it was just a fake
RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by user27089 on 01-13-2005 at 05:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
quote:
but its habitable...
If your talking about Titen you're wrong;
The atmosphere is composed primarily of nitrogen, with low percentages of argon and methane at around -179°C...
Not exactly breathable or warm, or were you on about another moon?

there is possibility of living organisms on the moon actually... read it in Focus... Just because of the general temparature, doesn't make it inhabitable for stuff does it, it really depends on what is there???

quote:
Originally posted by wolfenstein
blah its all nonesense most were probly just made up or something else. Did you know that most UFO sightins are actully planes with lights on :D Im sure there is life on other planets but no where near ours. Far far away! in diffent galaxy's. Deffently none close to us because we have seen nothing to prove that only possible water on some planets which could of had germs living on millions of years ago. If they came done when the egyptions where hear wouldnt we have evidence they ancient egyptions seemed to note most things down writing on walls but they have neva mentioned any aliens.... ^o) They say for every grain of sand there is in the world there is a planet :) so i would say there probly is other life out there somewhere maybe intelligent but most would be germs or something. So far away we havent been into contact and maybe neva will. There is no real wy of knowing this.

Maybe it were made up, maybe it wasn't... but there is no reason why such a thing couldn't be possible whatsoever? I'm sure that a lot  of people look in the sky and see planes thinking that they're ufos... What makes you so sure that there isn't life on Mars or whatever, its completely possible, even if they were invisible, don't say I'm talking nonsence... have you ever head of the face on mars? We have had no proof, I'd say that we have, just people like you aren't really willing to believe such a thing is possible, isn't stuff like this really proof, when stuff happens, people are constantly trying to prove it wrong and make things up, especially the government, you're saying that Area 51 isn't real? and that there isn't stuff that? Well there probably is, why is it prohibited to go anywhere near there etc.? Sure, they're found possible things on these planets... single celled organisms and stuff... Haven't ever mentioned aliens, I know this may seem that I'm following the whole stargate thing, but what about the gods, they used to draw their 'gods' on the walls, and have you ever wondered how strange it is that they had no telescopes, yet they knew about they were really good astrologers and stuff? My dad has a book about the conspiracies and stuff.
RE: RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by Ash_ on 01-13-2005 at 05:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by toddy
quote:
anyways, that UFO photo is from Mexico

no its not !!! its from england where for a tv program a couple of people made a UFO !! that picture and a couple of films where shown on the news at the time, but they will soon told that it was just a fake

ohh ok, i just remembered seeing it on some other forum in a Mexican UFO Spotted thread.

i take it back :cheesy: :P
RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by Jhrono on 01-13-2005 at 05:35 PM

Ok now somebody will believe they sent a laser ultrabeam (invisble :P) and made a change in the ocean that made a earth quake and a tsunami...:dodgy:....i've eard some stupidities but this one and bin laden's(i eard a women saying she thought that bin laden orded the tsunami :lol:) one are the best

RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by -dt- on 01-13-2005 at 05:53 PM

oh they exist.......there after me
* -dt- puts on his alfoil cap to stop them spying on me...

nah seroisly there are chances that they would exist but why wouldnt they want to speak with us? and i belive that there are other life forms out there but there too far away for us to contact them (or them to contact us) for a fair long time

RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by surfichris on 01-13-2005 at 11:23 PM

What?! You've never heard of the Stargate?!

It's not just a TV show you know, it is a real international cover up. Carter and O'Neill plus the rest of SG1 are the only civilians to pass through the stargate.

;)

RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by L. Coyote on 01-14-2005 at 12:00 AM

Uh, you guys forget that there is life on other planets. Just... not the life that you're talking about.

A few years ago they found some bacterias in... Mars? I can't remember, exactly. :P

I just watch too much Discovery... :D

RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by Weyzza on 01-14-2005 at 12:50 AM

quote:
The lining up of Sun, Earth, Moon, Venus and Jupiter is dangerous.
Blah... I can say this is junk.
I believe they quoted it from some psychic :p
Planetary alignment would never cause any disaster.
quote:
there is possibility of living organisms on the moon actually... read it in Focus... Just because of the general temparature, doesn't make it inhabitable for stuff does it, it really depends on what is there???
Not the general temperature, but it's the temperature difference.
If the temperature difference is too extreme, it's impossible that any organisms live in that condition.

Moon is definitely inhabitable.
If you look at the moon's surface, you can clearly see the craters all over the surface. Do you think you can live without getting hit by meteroids?

That's one of the main reasons why civilization exists on Earth: atmosphere.
And because of the very same atmosphere, the temperature difference on Earth is not very extreme compared to moon or Mars.

Even, the temperature difference on moon is bigger than on Mars.
The mean temperature difference on moon is about 250°C and  Mars 120°C.

About extraterrestrial, I only can quote Stephen Hawkins.
If there was such an advance civilization on other planet, I think they are not supposed to be afraid to invade Earth now.
RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by Mak on 01-14-2005 at 01:07 AM

Well i dont believe alians warned Asia about the tsnami or made a natural disastar there. Im not saying that alians dont exist. There is other life forms out there but what would they want to do with us?

RE: RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by C3PO on 01-14-2005 at 04:44 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:
but its habitable...
The atmosphere is composed primarily of nitrogen, with low percentages of argon and methane at around -179°C...

quote:

Maybe it were made up, maybe it wasn't... but there is no reason why such a thing couldn't be possible whatsoever? I'm sure that a lot  of people look in the sky and see planes thinking that they're ufos... What makes you so sure that there isn't life on Mars or whatever, its completely possible, even if they were invisible, don't say I'm talking nonsence... have you ever head of the face on mars? We have had no proof, I'd say that we have, just people like you aren't really willing to believe such a thing is possible, isn't stuff like this really proof, when stuff happens, people are constantly trying to prove it wrong and make things up, especially the government, you're saying that Area 51 isn't real? and that there isn't stuff that? Well there probably is, why is it prohibited to go anywhere near there etc.? Sure, they're found possible things on these planets... single celled organisms and stuff... Haven't ever mentioned aliens, I know this may seem that I'm following the whole stargate thing, but what about the gods, they used to draw their 'gods' on the walls, and have you ever wondered how strange it is that they had no telescopes, yet they knew about they were really good astrologers and stuff? My dad has a book about the conspiracies and stuff.

right.... you do relise we have sent robots up to mars that have been circling mars for over a year now and found found nothing! weve sent them up there in the past to. We also have signals that go into space to find contact weve had them for years n years since like the 50's and weve had no contact no signals! gods??? hmmm^o) there is no god or gods, there was none. I belive there was a jesus who was crazy! cause theres at least evidence he existed and he was killed because he was crazy and he belived he was the king of the jews. He had many followers and when he died that kept the religion on and more people joined. Christianity is a religion that came from the jews, after jesus died some jews formed a religion called christinas and they were they crazy followers. I rest my case :)
RE: RE: RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by Ash_ on 01-14-2005 at 05:00 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
but its habitable...

quote:

right.... you do relise we have sent robots up to mars that have been circling mars for over a year now and found found nothing! weve sent them up there in the past to. We also have signals that go into space to find contact weve had them for years n years since like the 50's and weve had no contact no signals! gods??? hmmm^o) there is no god or gods, there was none. I belive there was a jesus who was crazy! cause theres at least evidence he existed and he was killed because he was crazy and he belived he was the king of the jews. He had many followers and when he died that kept the religion on and more people joined. Christianity is a religion that came from the jews, after jesus died some jews formed a religion called christinas and they were they crazy followers. I rest my case :)

err i dont think there is any proof that jesus ever existed it's all just hear-say.

and as for the space thing, we havent really searched that many planets. Plus!, there has to way! more planets out there than the ones we know about, i mean a few years back they found a planet beyond pluto didnt they? which means there may even be another version of Earth out there with the same atmosphere.

and maybe the robots is broke :P
RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by MC.POP on 01-14-2005 at 05:14 AM

guys i think this has went too far with religion. And guys u dont need to see to believe that why u have faith and believe in god.

i am just giving my opinion no personal offense.

RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by John Anderton on 01-14-2005 at 06:26 AM

I believe in ufo's and all but i dont think that they caused the quake and the tsunami !!!
Jeeeesuus !!!

RE: RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by Ash_ on 01-14-2005 at 06:33 AM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
I believe in ufo's and all but i dont think that they caused the quake and the tsunami !!!
Jeeeesuus !!!

why not?,

by the way, i was watching Discovery the onther night and there's some small island somewhere (cant remember which like fiji or something), and it has 2 volcanoes on it, one's Dead, but the other one is (Dormant i tihnk the word is) it's like Alive but hasnt erupted in like 1000 years, anyway its really big and it has soaked up so much water from rain and stuff that when it does erupt it's gonna blow a whole through the middle of the island and send a 600 (metre or feet cant remember, still feet is pretty big) straight to the east coast of America.

they wont be able to stop it until it gets pretty far inland either. just thought some people out there might like to know this :P
RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by CookieRevised on 01-14-2005 at 07:36 AM

Ash, I've seen that same docu. The point is that many things will happen for sure, the only thing is that nobody knows when, it can happen next year, it can happen within 5000 years.

Anyways

Is there life out there? yes, I believe so. But remember that 1 cell entities are also life (like bacteria).

Is there intelligent life out there? yes, I believe so. This big blue ball is only a very very extremely small dot in the universe. Although, to have life you need very very extremely rare conditions.

Do "they" visit us (UFO's and such)? Don't be rediculus, that's a no. It is human nature itself that created UFO's because we need to believe in something. Humans are beings which can imagine/fantasize, and sometimes this goes in the wrong way and sometimes it even becomes a religion. If inteligent life was out there, on our doorstep, we would already know about it. Don't be so naive to believe the "they observing us"-theories or what not. Those are nothing more then stories (but sometimes very good stories though) derived from those fantasies which often live their own life.

If you're being rational and think logically then it would be a very stupid alien race to not come in contact with us, yet they would have a damn advanced technology to come here without being detected. Think about how we observe and explore other planets.

Flying saurces? Come on... Do you realy believe they fly a craft which looks like it comes from a 50's-60's movie? Why would it be round? That's the most rediculus and inpractical shape for any craft.

UFO's do exist, but think about what it means. Unidentified Flying Objects. It means it is something the observer doesn't reconize (yet). There are many natural fenomenons which we know that they exist, but we can't explain it yet how they happen. eg: boll-lighting

All the fantastique stories, theories, movies, etc. are only a product of, sometimes a very long, process called human fantasy and curiosity and the urge to give an explaination to something we don't know yet. This has nothing todo with aliens.

So, yes, life is out there, but we will never meet. To have life you got to have very very extremely rare conditions and a very delicate balance of things. This happened here on earth, it is only logical to assume that it happened also elsewhere only for the fact that the universe is extremely big, but the chances that those two meet is even more rare and physically as good as impossible. (think of sizes in this way: the size of a pixel on your screen would be our entire solar system, and the currently known space would be the entire universe. And on the other side, there is also a pixel. Now calculate the chances that those two pixels meet (and in doing so you even don't take in account the universal physic laws)).

And don't even drag in religion, and all the "gods where made by aliens" theories in all this. That's also nothing more then a human thing.

RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by C3PO on 01-14-2005 at 12:58 PM

I thought UFO standed for  Unleaded Fuel Only ??? ^o)  hehe nah jk. CookieRevised you sum it up brilliantly (y) its kinda what i wanted to say but i couldnt explan it right :S

RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by John Anderton on 01-14-2005 at 01:49 PM

Btw since ya guyz were saying above,
whats the most no of planets ever aligned in recorded history(all time and recent times)
Do all planets align ?? i mean has this been recorded. When is the next time this will happen ??

RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by CookieRevised on 01-14-2005 at 02:37 PM

All planets, like all 9? Wow, that would be something like 1 in every 98719817 billion years or so... However, sometimes some planets do lign up (a few years ago there was such a line up of some objects I thought, earth moon mars or something) And yes they cause some extra gravity and thus high tides become extra high tides (or whatever it is called in English) and chances that vulcano's errupt are bigger, etc...

But don't take it too far though, even without ligning up of planets, natural disasters can occur (look at the Tsunami). Furthermore, it harsh, but there is not much special about what happened in southeast Asia. Continental plates move and collide all the time. It was only unfortunatly that the recent collision was a heavy one and in the middle of the sea causing the tsunami. (btw, the damage and loss would have been much much greater if that happened on land) and unfortunatly those area's are heavely populated and above all somewhat poor
(otherwise there would have been a warning system; because for such events, like tsunamis, there are very good and very reliable systems*)

* As a matter of fact, now (unfortunatly after the events) they are going to implement such a warning system, developped and teached by Belgium people btw.

RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by Edna Mode on 01-14-2005 at 02:52 PM

i just hope people realise that the tsunami was caused by a huge shifting of the earths plates and not some thing caused by planets or aliens:dodgy:

RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by _Humphreys on 01-14-2005 at 04:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Violet
i just hope people realise that the tsunami was caused by a huge shifting of the earths plates and not some thing caused by planets or aliens

Yep as cookie said the Tsunami is to do with basic plate-techtonics everyone over 11 should know. :P
RE: RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by Ash_ on 01-14-2005 at 10:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Carltos Cool
quote:
Originally posted by Violet
i just hope people realise that the tsunami was caused by a huge shifting of the earths plates and not some thing caused by planets or aliens

Yep as cookie said the Tsunami is to do with basic plate-techtonics everyone over 11 should know. :P.

i wonder when people started thinking the aliens caused this Natural Disaster. ^o)
RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by Weyzza on 01-15-2005 at 12:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
However, sometimes some planets do lign up (a few years ago there was such a line up of some objects I thought, earth moon mars or something) And yes they cause some extra gravity and thus high tides become extra high tides (or whatever it is called in English) and chances that vulcano's errupt are bigger, etc...
I'm afraid that you are wrong, CookieRevised.

Moon has twice as much tidal force that Sun has, and, Venus, the first planet that contributes the biggest tidal force on Earth after Sun, only contributes 0.01% of Sun's tidal force on ocean tides.
If all 9 planets were to align perfectly, it only adds 0.04 mm on the ocean tides.
So, the contribution of planet are negligible.

If Sun and moon have greater tidal forces than other planets have, why don't people worry when there is an lunar or solar ecllipse?
As I said before, planetary alignment is just one of natural phenomena.
The only reason that makes it special is its rarity.

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
* As a matter of fact, now (unfortunatly after the events) they are going to implement such a warning system, developped and teached by Belgium people btw.
Yeah, people only learn from mistakes.

People, the cause of the last earthquake was the plate shifting.
Actually, it was already predicted by some scientist at University of California - Davis in as early as 2000.
They (the researchers) used computer models of past quakes and said there would be an earthquake with a magnitude 7 or grater in a 10-year period ending in 2010.

So, stop thinking the quake was caused by planetary alignment and aliens.
RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by user2319 on 01-15-2005 at 07:29 PM

everything is relative... The alignment of planets is only like we see it.. it doesn't have any sort of meaning, only in fairy-tales and fiction-based religions

RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami! by crank on 01-15-2005 at 08:04 PM

pff didn't read the whole thread but just a stupid little contribution by me:
About those UFO's, i think they don't attack us because they might be afraid. humans are stupid enough to make atom bombs so the aliens must think we're stupid enough to use atom bombs on them while they don't want any war or something.
It's either that or they are affraid of G.W. Bush ;)

OMG what the f*ck am i saying :p