Shoutbox

msg plus questions.......... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: msg plus questions.......... (/showthread.php?tid=36962)

msg plus questions.......... by kasim on 01-13-2005 at 11:16 PM

.....one of the features of msg plsu is that it notifies when your contacts do certien things eg: chnage nick/change status.......and....i just wanna know if when a contact is offline and she chnages her name will i be notified then????......or will a be notified when she is officially online ???????......in other words will ther actions appear in the event log window when they appear offline.???.....if not are there any plugins that can do this ???....can anyone tell me ???  ;)

RE: msg plus questions.......... by matty on 01-13-2005 at 11:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by kasim
.....one of the features of msg plsu is that it notifies when your contacts do certien things eg: chnage nick/change status.......and....i just wanna know if when a contact is offline and she chnages her name will i be notified then????......or will a be notified when she is officially online ???????......in other words will ther actions appear in the event log window when they appear offline.???.....if not are there any plugins that can do this ???....can anyone tell me ???  ;)

If a contact is offline or "appear offline" then nothing will be recorded for them because technically they are offline. So until they comeback online you wont see any notifications or any entries in the event log.
RE: msg plus questions.......... by CookieRevised on 01-14-2005 at 07:55 AM

And to add, this is actually nothing unique from Messenger Plus!, this is how MSN Messenger (and its protocol) itself works. Nothing can be done for this, so there wont be any plugin, addon or whatever for this....