Shoutbox

Whatpulse Avatar - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: Whatpulse Avatar (/showthread.php?tid=37058)

Whatpulse Avatar by Jhrono on 01-16-2005 at 01:32 PM

Would it be possible, if i made a 150x100 image, use it to whatpulse and then put it in my avatar?

RE: Whatpulse Avatar by _Humphreys on 01-16-2005 at 01:38 PM

Yes you should be able to just choose the option when uploading the image "No scaling, leave image at original size".

Edit : Oh you ment to use in your av here :P silly me. I think 150 is a little on the big side.

RE: Whatpulse Avatar by Eljay on 01-16-2005 at 01:39 PM

150x150 is his current avatar size ;)

RE: Whatpulse Avatar by _Humphreys on 01-16-2005 at 01:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by leejeffery
150x150 is his current avatar size

It shouuld be fine then johny go for it.
RE: Whatpulse Avatar by John Anderton on 01-16-2005 at 01:49 PM

U can see my 1st sig pic. So how can i make it write all the text from the 2nd sig in the 1st pic without blocking much. Or should i just increase the size (i mean height) ??

EDIT: I meant that i have a pic with my name rite and another pic with my whatpulse stats. So how can i use my name pic as a background with out blocking my name and the gal's face :P
Should i increase the height of the pic to do so. So the pic can have all that info at the bottom. So i wanted to know stuff like how much should i increase that by and how to bring all stats at the bottom of the page and not on my name.

RE: Whatpulse Avatar by Jhrono on 01-16-2005 at 01:50 PM

:p, i'm sick to have this sig, i want to invent a new one but i cant cause i like to have my stats here:P...i'll do it know

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton

U can see my 1st sig pic. So how can i make it write all the text from the 2nd sig in the 1st pic without blocking much. Or should i just increase the size (i mean height) ??

didnt got what ya said
RE: Whatpulse Avatar by John Anderton on 01-16-2005 at 01:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by johny
, i'm sick to have this sig, i want to invent a new one but i cant cause i like to have my stats here...i'll do it know

Thats the same reason i want the whatpulse sig but really would like 2 keep a custom sig.
RE: Whatpulse Avatar by KeyStorm on 01-16-2005 at 01:56 PM

Does anyone have the sourceof the sig-script? It would be an interesting thing to add to Chameleon (formerly KSMAS).

RE: Whatpulse Avatar by -dt- on 01-16-2005 at 02:05 PM

theres a whatpulse api which lists all the current user stats
http://whatpulse.org/api/user.php?account=$user

keystorm if u need a script i have one but its not too good i made it ages and ages ago but all you really need to do is put the website into a variable( fopen("http://whatpulse.org/api/user.php?account=$user","r") )
then explode it using \r\n and just look at the array you have and place it into named varibles, then use the gd libary to print it onto an image simple :P

RE: Whatpulse Avatar by KeyStorm on 01-16-2005 at 02:25 PM

Hm, yeah, I needed that link. All the rest is quite self-explainatory. Thanks! :)

RE: Whatpulse Avatar by John Anderton on 01-16-2005 at 02:36 PM

Ok johnny check my above post. i edited it.
Nice idea with ur avatar ?? How'd u do it ??
Oh keystom so u watch soccer too. Barca ur fav ?? I know this last one is a bit :spam:my but i had 2 ask :D

RE: Whatpulse Avatar by Eljay on 01-16-2005 at 03:03 PM

KS you can also check out this thread : WhatPulse Stats Checker
its a script using the whatpulse api to get info about users and teams

i know its possible to use that info to write to an image ;)

RE: Whatpulse Avatar by Jhrono on 01-16-2005 at 03:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
Nice idea with ur avatar ?? How'd u do it ??

what?like made an avatar in FW and uploaded it in to bounceme then changed the size and then changed my avatar url to my bounceme signature....
RE: Whatpulse Avatar by KeyStorm on 01-16-2005 at 03:44 PM

Well, that script is just about the same. And btw, I just can't copy it, so I'll rewrite

I'm planning to add such data modularly so you can choose among many available data sources. Like having your current Winamp song in the same image as your WP Rank and the browser of the vewer. But that needs a kind of a wizard to do it the most simple way so you can position the strings, put labels and that sort of things.