Shoutbox

AVE MSN Status/Block Checker...install!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: AVE MSN Status/Block Checker...install!! (/showthread.php?tid=37095)

AVE MSN Status/Block Checker...install!! by jgonzalez84 on 01-17-2005 at 02:25 PM

Hello, i want to install the AVE MSN Status/Block Checker Server Version 1.0 BUT, it does not conect never, i want to know if there is another program that i can use to do the same thing?...or another version of AVE MSN Statu........... please help me!...thanks~;)(H)

RE: AVE MSN Status/Block Checker...install!! by Sunshine on 01-17-2005 at 04:05 PM

There is no reliable way to tell wether you've been blocked or not.

Have a look at: Block checkers DO NOT work

You can see who deleted you by using this lil nifty program: Noroom's Listcleaner

RE: RE: AVE MSN Status/Block Checker...install!! by megamuff on 01-17-2005 at 10:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SunshineYou can see who deleted you by using this lil nifty program: Noroom's Listcleaner

gee, you are smart.

msn messenger has it's OWN list of who has added you built in, so you can see who has deleted you by checking if their name is NOT on that list. you dont have to download a program that check's msn messenger's list for you..
RE: AVE MSN Status/Block Checker...install!! by Sunshine on 01-17-2005 at 10:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by megamuff
gee, you are smart.

msn messenger has it's OWN list of who has added you built in, so you can see who has deleted you by checking if their name is NOT on that list. you dont have to download a program that check's msn messenger's list for you..
Sure it has that built in, i just find Noroom's listcleaner more clear. No need to remember all them e-mailadresses (or compare them)......it's right infronta you, plain and simple :D

Edit to give full info: the built in list of ppl who added you can be found by going to tools > privacy...click the "view" button.
RE: AVE MSN Status/Block Checker...install!! by Flames on 01-18-2005 at 02:30 AM

eh, sunshine, that Noroom's Listcleaner program you attached asked for my msn password, does it act like a special program that steals your password  or something? Because i am not really sure if i should give away my msn passport username and password to some program...
if this program works, it  will be ggreat!

RE: AVE MSN Status/Block Checker...install!! by andrey on 01-18-2005 at 02:40 AM

No, it doesn't steal your password. It needs to log in (appearing offline) because your contact list can only be retrieved when you are logged in to your account with your email-address and password.
In short: To gather the information, eg. Deleted list, Allow list etc, the program needs to log in with your email and password but it won't steal any of your infos.

(Btw, NoRooms new listmanager is available here)

RE: AVE MSN Status/Block Checker...install!! by -dt- on 01-18-2005 at 02:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Flames
eh, sunshine, that Noroom's Listcleaner program you attached asked for my msn password, does it act like a special program that steals your password  or something? Because i am not really sure if i should give away my msn passport username and password to some program...
if this program works, it  will be ggreat!

nah its safe it signs into msn for you so it can get your messenger lists and compare them

edit :
damm to slow