Shoutbox

Ngage Tm:P - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Ngage Tm:P (/showthread.php?tid=37101)

Ngage Tm:P by Jhrono on 01-17-2005 at 05:43 PM

Got Ngage today...the first model...i love this one...the QD suxs...:P:P:P...i'm very happy:P...its charging now...i've borrowed a 64 mb mmc from a friend that used to have a ngage like this, and im gonna fill it with stuff:P:P, im so happy you now?HAPPY HAPPY:P:P...btw i'm kinda a mobile fanatic:P:p:o)

RE: Ngage Tm:P by saralk on 01-17-2005 at 05:45 PM

the original n-gage is nowhere near as good as the qd. The QD is basically everything the N-Gage was, but all the annoying little bugs fixed. I dont think there is a radio in the QD, thats the only bad thing.

RE: Ngage Tm:P by paperless on 01-17-2005 at 05:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by saralk
the original n-gage is nowhere near as good as the qd. The QD is basically everything the N-Gage was, but all the annoying little bugs fixed. I dont think there is a radio in the QD, thats the only bad thing.

QD also hasnt Stereo sound it has hotswap (many look at this as good but it actually sux) i also preferred the ngage.. and one important thing is the price qd is MUCH expensive than ngage for less features...

johny i think you have a nice mobile there if u want zsome games and apps for it or any s60 talk to me...

But anyway all s60 mobile phones rock because its not like the others the othres u have the features that come with it and thats it nothing more, with this phones u can downlaod apps from the net and add features to it..
RE: Ngage Tm:P by _Humphreys on 01-17-2005 at 05:51 PM

Ngage's should suck ass compared to the up-coming PSP. If only the PSP was a phone... :(

RE: Ngage Tm:P by paperless on 01-17-2005 at 05:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Carltos Cool
Ngage's should suck ass compared to the up-coming PSP. If only the PSP was a phone... :(

Just dont look at it as a console ok? Look at it as a mobile hpone and u will understand it kicks ass compared to the others its the most equilibrated phone (along with the qd even if qd has less features..:dodgy:) that nokia ever made..

BTW im gonna buy the PSP because i know it rocks i have saved a lot more money that i was thinking now i can get a bigger package :P the gps addon would be cool
RE: Ngage Tm:P by Jhrono on 01-17-2005 at 05:53 PM

quote:
in the QD

QD aint got Mp3 originally, and if u get a program 4 that u'll get mono sound...less internal memory(3.4 mb and Tm has 4 mb...)....hasnt got usb port ( Tm has..) and no memo recording[voice]...

JUST FINISHED FIRST CHARGE!!!:p
RE: Ngage Tm:P by _Humphreys on 01-17-2005 at 05:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by paperless

Just dont look at it as a console ok? Look at it as a mobile hpone and u will understand it kicks ass compared to the others its the most equilibrated phone (along with the qd even if qd has less features..) that nokia ever made..

Fine...I still feel it sucks. It's far too bulky and the other features on the phone are nothing special.
RE: Ngage Tm:P by paperless on 01-17-2005 at 05:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by johny
quote:
in the QD

QD aint got Mp3 originally, and if u get a program 4 that u'll get mono sound...less internal memory(3.4 mb and Tm has 4 mb...)....hasnt got usb port ( Tm has..) and no memo recording[voice]...

It hasnt memo recording? :O didnt know about that one... but you can install a program that records right?
RE: Ngage Tm:P by .blade// on 01-17-2005 at 06:31 PM

At the moment, the combined units suck. I'm getting a PSP for games, an Ipod Mini for music and already have a Cell Phone for calls (Do you really want to hold something as big as the NGage up to your ear? I'd feel like I was using a bananaphone :lol:).

[Image: 10047095.gif]

[Image: the-psp-faq-20040528060732416.jpg]

[Image: sony_ericsson_t226_01.jpg]

RE: Ngage Tm:P by Jhrono on 01-17-2005 at 06:31 PM

good question:S..i'm having trouble...i've got a friends mmc...64 mb dont know if that mattters..the ngage doesnt detect the mmc...:S...what do i do????:S:S:S

RE: Ngage Tm:P by _Humphreys on 01-17-2005 at 06:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blade
At the moment, the combined units suck. I'm getting a PSP for games, an Ipod Mini for music and already have a Cell Phone for calls (Do you really want to hold something as big as the NGage up to your ear? I'd feel like I was using a bananaphone ).

It looks like you are papercliping your ear if you answer a call.
:lol:
RE: Ngage Tm:P by saralk on 01-17-2005 at 06:33 PM

are you sure its MMC, nod SD. Because they are exactly the same shape and size, but Nokias dont read SD

RE: Ngage Tm:P by user27089 on 01-17-2005 at 06:34 PM

Its quite a good fone, but I find it stupid to sit around playing tomb raider on a fone, but thats just my opinion...

RE: Ngage Tm:P by .blade// on 01-17-2005 at 06:36 PM

The graphics are that of a 3D FLASH game, the sound quality is so/so, and the thing is the size of a fucking Gameboy Advanced. You're supposed to take calls on that?

Anyways, if you like it - that's fine, but I'm sticking with my PSP/Ipod/Cell Phone combo. [Image: bananaphone.gif]

[Image: 10047095.gif] [Image: sony_ericsson_t226_01.jpg]

[Image: the-psp-faq-20040528060732416.jpg]

Edit:

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Its quite a good fone, but I find it stupid to sit around playing tomb raider on a fone, but thats just my opinion...

:| *phone

I learned that in grade 1 :|
RE: Ngage Tm:P by user27089 on 01-17-2005 at 06:38 PM

quote:
:|*phone

I learned that in grade 1 :|

British Abbreviation ;)...

I'm sticking with my nokia 3650, my broken mp3 player and my xbox

[Image: 36501.jpg]

[Image: philipshdd060.jpg]

[Image: xbox_console_255.jpg]
RE: Ngage Tm:P by Jhrono on 01-17-2005 at 06:41 PM

quote:

are you sure its MMC, nod SD. Because they are exactly the same shape and size, but Nokias dont read SD

its mmc...
RE: Ngage Tm:P by Anubis on 01-17-2005 at 06:50 PM

quote:
my broken mp3 player
That Philips MP3 player...that's what I got for my birthday, lol.
It broke in the first week, then I got a return from Argos and that broke. It just got stuck on the Philips screen, or that image broke up. I could only determine that the hard drive kept braking, and when I looked it up it was very fragile. In the end it was taken back for a different model of similar price, and that has never broken...
RE: Ngage Tm:P by saralk on 01-17-2005 at 06:56 PM

quote:
The graphics are that of a 3D FLASH game, the sound quality is so/so, and the thing is the size of a fucking Gameboy Advanced. You're supposed to take calls on that?

the graphics are that of a PSX, which when shrunk down to a small screen is pretty decent, its a lot smaller than a GBA and the QD is held in the normal way, instead of the whole phone sticking out.

RE: Ngage Tm:P by user27089 on 01-17-2005 at 06:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
quote:
my broken mp3 player
That Philips MP3 player...that's what I got for my birthday, lol.
It broke in the first week, then I got a return from Argos and that broke. It just got stuck on the Philips screen, or that image broke up. I could only determine that the hard drive kept braking, and when I looked it up it was very fragile. In the end it was taken back for a different model of similar price, and that has never broken...

I know, it broke like the day after I got it, sucks doesn't it, Be got one aswell and hers broke lol, but she fixed it :|... mine wouldn't turn on at all... its fragile... what did you get, because I have £136.49 to spend on one :banana:
RE: Ngage Tm:P by .blade// on 01-17-2005 at 07:03 PM

^o) Why don't you return it?

RE: Ngage Tm:P by paperless on 01-18-2005 at 12:37 AM

quote:

Sds are a bit thicker than a mmc, SD card readers are able to read MMC cards as well but obviously MMC card readers can read sd.. its kidna sad ebcause sd cards are faster

BTW i use my ngage to listen to MP3 and to play some games but im gonna egt a sony psp as well and hope to get an ipode shuffle (1GB version) i think ipod is sexy(except mini) eheh its expensive but shuffle isnt and 1gb is enough to me

Blade have you seen a nagege EXCEPT in the stores for people to try (there it looks so god damn big)  its not taht big man ill post a pic of ngage and advance together uwill see theyre not the same size..
RE: Ngage Tm:P by .blade// on 01-18-2005 at 12:42 AM

Firstly, yes - I have seen an n-gage outside of stores, and they are quite big for phones.

Seccondly - their graphics aren't  great

Lastly - the Ipod shuffle is a bad choice IMO bcz it's not a HDD player and it has no screen :-/.

RE: Ngage Tm:P by paperless on 01-18-2005 at 12:56 AM

quote:
Firstly, yes - I have seen an n-gage outside of stores, and they are quite big for phones.

Seccondly - their graphics aren't  great

Lastly - the Ipod shuffle is a bad choice IMO bcz it's not a HDD player and it has no screen :-/.

THe normal ipods are too expensive i odnt need 20 gb for music and its a nice price its light ect screen deosnt matter if it hasnt hdd doesnt matter either it has good sound as ipod and if it takes one more milisecond to start another music before i end one is no probe for me
RE: Ngage Tm:P by saralk on 01-18-2005 at 08:55 AM

you dont really need a screen if you only have 150 songs on it.

Also they are really cheap.