Shoutbox

feature request re pictures - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: feature request re pictures (/showthread.php?tid=37106)

feature request re pictures by arclife on 01-17-2005 at 07:50 PM

would it be possible to have plus hide the pictures in a chat window by default.

i dont need a box for typing in thats as large as my picture.. in fact i dont need my picture there.. and im getting ticked off with hiding it everytime i open a window!

edit: also is it possible to get rid of the 'click here to customize msn' line from the chat windows?

shame you've removed the hide ad-banner bit tho, i know plus has the sponsor program, not like microsoft need the money from the msn ads tho..

RE: feature request re pictures by dotNorma on 01-18-2005 at 04:53 AM

In the MSN Messenger main window , Go to Tools > Options... > Personal

Now uncheck "Show my Display Picture and allow others to see it"

As for the removing the ad-banner. Go to mess.be and download Mess Patch. I dont know the link to the cozmo framer so I cant give you a direct link , but I think you can find it. :)

RE: feature request re pictures by Flames on 01-18-2005 at 06:24 AM

no that patch will not patch away the "customize msn messenger..." ad, download this patch that i used to get rid of that crap

note: only disable the "ad-bar", cuz enabling other things might mess up ur msn... (happened to me)

RE: feature request re pictures by M73A on 01-20-2005 at 04:30 PM

that patch buggered up my msn 7! (universal)

RE: feature request re pictures by arclife on 01-27-2005 at 12:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by NoName
In the MSN Messenger main window , Go to Tools > Options... > Personal

Now uncheck "Show my Display Picture and allow others to see it"

As for the removing the ad-banner. Go to mess.be and download Mess Patch. I dont know the link to the cozmo framer so I cant give you a direct link , but I think you can find it. :)

ta, i know about disabling the pictures totally.. i dont want to do that - just make it hide them in chat windows by default if you get what i mean