Shoutbox

Anyone know of a plugin ... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Anyone know of a plugin ... (/showthread.php?tid=37114)

Anyone know of a plugin ... by Randy_84dger on 01-17-2005 at 09:33 PM

... that can be used for tracking game servers, such that when you're playing something the (busy) tag is changed to the game name and server ??
Cheers,
Al.

(I know about X-fire, but everyone is already MSNified)

RE: Anyone know of a plugin ... by Ash_ on 01-18-2005 at 12:47 AM

nope, but i doubt its impossible. why not just make a quicktext if you play the same games regualarly eg '/cs1' will be like 'Randy - {Away} CounterStrike {Server #1}' one for each server and game you play on?

RE: Anyone know of a plugin ... by Randy_84dger on 01-21-2005 at 04:40 PM

Is there a way to pass parameters through quicktexts and/or use them to set personalised statuses?? eg "/cs <server IP>" would result set my status to "Randy_84dger (busy) {CSS: server <server IP>}" and/or set an autoreply with some <server IP> data??
Cheers.
Al.

RE: Anyone know of a plugin ... by Osiris on 01-21-2005 at 11:51 PM

For HalfLife based games you can use Half Life Server Watch you can use that to set away messages in almost all chat programmes, including MSN and IRC, just add servers to it then after changing the settings connect to them through the HLSW by right clicking on them and selecting connect - it will automatically run the game for you and join the server and set any away messages :)

RE: RE: Anyone know of a plugin ... by Ash_ on 01-22-2005 at 08:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Randy_84dger
Is there a way to pass parameters through quicktexts and/or use them to set personalised statuses?? eg "/cs <server IP>" would result set my status to "Randy_84dger (busy) {CSS: server <server IP>}" and/or set an autoreply with some <server IP> data??
Cheers.
Al.

yes use the (!P) tag and use it how you said,

/cs 127.0.0.1.

RE: Anyone know of a plugin ... by konti on 05-19-2005 at 07:08 PM

I second this idea. It would be great to have a msn plugin that checks what server you are playing on and puts the ip in you status message.

RE: Anyone know of a plugin ... by Eljay on 05-19-2005 at 08:10 PM

try the XFire Status Plugin (obviously needs xfire running tho ;))