Shoutbox

read back feature in previous conversations - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: read back feature in previous conversations (/showthread.php?tid=37198)

read back feature in previous conversations by toedeloe on 01-19-2005 at 09:58 AM

I'd very much like to be able to read back into the previous conversation I had with someone. I.e. the last 10 lines or so.

Is this possible? Or is there a plufin for this? (I know you can with trillian, but I prefer to use MSN and do not wanna switch because of this feature)

tia!

RE: read back feature in previous conversations by Mike on 01-19-2005 at 10:19 AM

Hello.

Can't you use Plus! -> Open Log file...

?

RE: read back feature in previous conversations by toedeloe on 01-19-2005 at 10:32 AM

Sure I can Mike2, thanks for the hint.
But then I have to type password each time I do so.
Besides, I have many contacts so I have to look up the file inside a folder with many files.
All extra actions I prefer not to take.
I wish to see the previous conv at the moment I open a converstaion to/with someone.

RE: read back feature in previous conversations by Birdo on 01-19-2005 at 10:33 AM

yes i believe that is the easiest way, just set ur Plus! so it austomatically logs all chats.

plus! -> Preferences -> Logging

then just select ur directory you would like that logs to be stored, then make sure the automatically  log all my chats by default button is ticked.!