Shoutbox

What is worse? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Forum: Poll Center (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+------ Thread: What is worse? (/showthread.php?tid=37252)

What is worse? by paperless on 01-20-2005 at 11:32 PM

Getting killled by commiting a crime or jailed for life?

I mean you commit a crime and what do you consider worse?  being condemned to be in jail for the rest of your life or being condemned to death(execution) in name of justice?

In my opinion i think the execution shouldnt be allowed:

First: no one has the right to end the life of other person, doing the same to a person that, per example, killed other is making "justice" with crime dont you think?

Second: its better than perpetual because you dont suffer and you dont feel anything its one of the best death you can have i think..

Its much worse to be in jail for life because you will regret and cant do anything  to undo the things uve done(depending of the crime there are many different ways of undoing or undoing in part)... etc and you know you wont be outta there until you die..its much worse and boring...
Someone that commited an horrible crime should get the hardest and that isnt AND is immoral..
(my opinion)

RE: Whats is worse? by WDZ on 01-21-2005 at 04:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by paperless
Getting killled by commiting a crime or jailed for life?
Wait, do you mean getting killed while you're trying to commit the crime, or being executed after the crime in the name of justice? :-/ Edit your post to make that clear, because it's not very clear right now.