Shoutbox

new email option doesn't work anymore.. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: new email option doesn't work anymore.. (/showthread.php?tid=37362)

new email option doesn't work anymore.. by Lilo on 01-23-2005 at 12:41 PM

The new email option in my contact list doesn't seem to work since today. It always says E-mail (0). And the popup (toast it is called?) doesn't work either.. (and i have that option enabled in the Personal settings -> Alerts and sounds.)
Anyone any ideas how this may have happened? Already re-installed messenger. Or does anyone know it is a known bug in messenger7beta?
Thanx already!

Using: MSN messenger 7.0.0425

Edit: Ok, thanx raceprouk, it is nice to know i'm not the only one experiencing this..

RE: new email option doesn't work anymore.. by RaceProUK on 01-23-2005 at 02:18 PM

Happening with me too. I think it's a server-side problem, usually is when it comes to e-mail alerts.

RE: new email option doesn't work anymore.. by Lilo on 01-24-2005 at 05:12 PM

It's now working again, so i guess it could have had something to do with the major server probs of yesterday.. :undecided:

RE: new email option doesn't work anymore.. by _Humphreys on 01-24-2005 at 05:16 PM

Yes it was probably to do with the busyness of the servers yesterday. Tell us if it doesn't work again.