Shoutbox

Graphics problem?!?!?! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Graphics problem?!?!?! (/showthread.php?tid=37407)

Graphics problem?!?!?! by MC.POP on 01-24-2005 at 03:26 AM

i got a CS game ang when i load the game it becomes windowed can anybody help ph and i have a 64 intel graphics card i know its crappy blade allready told me but is there any way to make the window situation better it .

RE: Graphics problem?!?!?! by Ash_ on 01-24-2005 at 09:41 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MC.POP
i got a CS game ang when i load the game it becomes windowed can anybody help ph and i have a 64 intel graphics card i know its crappy blade allready told me but is there any way to make the window situation better it .

i dont have CS, and seeings as no one has helped you yet, ill try:P.

in the Options menu, if theres a button titled "Video" or something like it goto that. Check for a tick box with the caption "Play in window" untick it.

also try changing the Resolution you play it at. if your running a 1024x768 res for your os and running the game in 640x480, it is unlikely but this may cause it to run in a window.

sorry if this doesent help.
RE: Graphics problem?!?!?! by megamuff on 01-24-2005 at 04:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MC.POP

have you tried alt+enter yet?
RE: Graphics problem?!?!?! by MC.POP on 01-24-2005 at 06:24 PM

i am talking from school right now , and i have got only one period left so i will test the alt+entert and the video thing when i go home, i appreciate your help.
nop the alt+enter thing did not work
edit: wprked fine now thnx i found the problem the game has its own resolution and it was 800*600