Shoutbox

can u give me that site for validation key for stuffplug ng plz - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: can u give me that site for validation key for stuffplug ng plz (/showthread.php?tid=37442)

can u give me that site for validation key for stuffplug ng plz by BrOkEn on 01-24-2005 at 11:09 PM

:$

RE: can u give me that site for validation key for stuffplug ng plz by Grue on 01-24-2005 at 11:12 PM

http://www.stuffplug.com/?act=generate

RE: can u give me that site for validation key for stuffplug ng plz by BrOkEn on 01-24-2005 at 11:26 PM

tnx Grue

RE: can u give me that site for validation key for stuffplug ng plz by M73A on 01-25-2005 at 05:51 PM

hmmm i dont understand. i aint insultin anyones intelligence or anything. its just u download stuffplug....and on the site theres the validation key....its not hard to find:S

RE: can u give me that site for validation key for stuffplug ng plz by Millenium_edition on 01-25-2005 at 06:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance
hmmm i dont understand. i aint insultin anyones intelligence or anything. its just u download stuffplug....and on the site theres the validation key....its not hard to find:S
if people knew, they wouldn't come asking, would they 8-)
and after all, this IS a support forum
RE: can u give me that site for validation key for stuffplug ng plz by user27089 on 01-25-2005 at 06:18 PM

but this isn't a support forum for stuffplug...

www.stuffplug.com/forum

something wrong with that O_o... aww well...

RE: can u give me that site for validation key for stuffplug ng plz by Millenium_edition on 01-25-2005 at 06:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
but this isn't a support forum for stuffplug...

www.stuffplug.com/forum
it's a support forum. for plus! and plugins
RE: can u give me that site for validation key for stuffplug ng plz by M73A on 01-25-2005 at 06:30 PM

spose. but it is there on the site! unless they didnt download it from stuffplug.com .....tut tut

RE: can u give me that site for validation key for stuffplug ng plz by Anubis on 01-25-2005 at 06:33 PM

M73A, the majority of people do know the validation key is there and get on with it fine...however the amount of people who ask for it is very small. It's not a big problem if one person out of thousands doesn't see it and asks us...

RE: can u give me that site for validation key for stuffplug ng plz by M73A on 01-25-2005 at 08:26 PM

spose, 1/1000 for da forums, bout 90% of ma contacts hu DL'd it asked me how to get the code....sum of them i gave the link and they still got :Sd! :wall:

RE: can u give me that site for validation key for stuffplug ng plz by _Humphreys on 01-25-2005 at 09:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance
spose, 1/1000 for da forums, bout 90% of ma contacts hu DL'd it asked me how to get the code....sum of them i gave the link and they still got d!

Is it that much of a problem may73alliance? It's a minor thing...and this forum is a Support forum.
RE: can u give me that site for validation key for stuffplug ng plz by M73A on 01-25-2005 at 09:52 PM

nah i aint wingin bouthelping people, just that so many of my contacts cant seem to get it :undecided: