Shoutbox

Downloading/installing CE/DP Stealer - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Downloading/installing CE/DP Stealer (/showthread.php?tid=37459)

Downloading/installing CE/DP Stealer by Wyndham on 01-25-2005 at 01:23 PM

I love MsgPlus! and can't imagine using MSN now without it.

I am having problems though using the DP Stealer (apparently part of the Stuff Plug!), as when I try to activate it I am told it is not initialized. The instruction  is to enable in the options dialog - where is that?

Then I am told "couldn't find offset to CE/DP Stealer function!"

Any  advice would be appreciated.

RE: Downloading/installing CE/DP Stealer by M73A on 01-25-2005 at 01:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Wyndham
. The instruction  is to enable in the options dialog - where is that?

what the configure part?
MSN contact list -> Plus! -> Preferences -> Plugins -> [highlight Stuffplug NG] *click configure*

then the configuration comes up, sorry if thats not what you ment.
RE: Downloading/installing CE/DP Stealer by user27089 on 01-25-2005 at 01:50 PM

The CE/DP stealer isn't very good with stuff plug, no offence, i think tb has even recognized this... try using ce/dp stealer standalone rather than this, beware, ce/dp stealer 2 contains adware/spyware... it is recommended that u download ce/dp stealer one...

note that ce/dp stealer is not affiliated with messenger plus! or stuff plug ng.

RE: Downloading/installing CE/DP Stealer by Concord Dawn on 01-25-2005 at 01:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
The CE/DP stealer isn't very good with stuff plug, no offence, i think tb has even recognized this... try using ce/dp stealer standalone rather than this, beware, ce/dp stealer 2 contains adware/spyware... it is recommended that u download ce/dp stealer one...

note that ce/dp stealer is not affiliated with messenger plus! or stuff plug ng.

In other words, try searching for CE/DP Stealer on Mess.be and download the first one, not the second one.
RE: Downloading/installing CE/DP Stealer by Wyndham on 01-25-2005 at 03:25 PM

Thanks for your advice - I'll try the first one as recommended.