Shoutbox

Is it possible to Integrate a Plugin into a Install - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Is it possible to Integrate a Plugin into a Install (/showthread.php?tid=37539)

Is it possible to Integrate a Plugin into a Install by Slack2116 on 01-27-2005 at 06:56 AM

what i wanted was the Polygamy Patch to be installed everytime i install MSN Messenger.  like automatically.
and also if anyone has just then Oversized DP's plugin i would like to do that.  but i only want those 2 things.

is that possible?

RE: Is it possible to Integrate a Plugin into a Install by haydos on 01-27-2005 at 07:42 AM

the polygamy patch bit im not so sure but for the oversized dp's u will need Stuffplug, What version of messenger are u running?

RE: Is it possible to Integrate a Plugin into a Install by L. Coyote on 01-27-2005 at 08:16 AM

If you're using MSN Messenger 7 BETA, you can use StuffPlug-NG Alpha/Beta for MSNM7 BETA, which has over-sized DPs and polygamy (and a lot of other options). (Y)

RE: Is it possible to Integrate a Plugin into a Install by mandorallen on 01-27-2005 at 10:20 AM

Yes, if you use the latest version of the StuffPlug, you can choose a lot of options to install or you can choose only the two options that you want, you can see it in the image below

[Image: attachment.php?pid=369277]

RE: Is it possible to Integrate a Plugin into a Install by Slack2116 on 01-27-2005 at 10:31 PM

i wanted those 2 things integrated into a Install file.  so when i install whatever version of MSN Messenger i have those things install with it.