Shoutbox

Swedish download!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Translation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: Swedish download!! (/showthread.php?tid=37548)

Swedish download!! by FunkySnarkus on 01-27-2005 at 01:29 PM

The green square in the left corner says that you can download MSN Messenger+ with swedish language, but i the list where you chose language you can't chose swedish as your language. ^o)
Look at the picture if you don't understand what i am talking about! ;)

RE: Swedish download!! by Tochjo on 01-27-2005 at 01:58 PM

There's no image in your post, but I think I get what you mean. However, I don't understand the problem:

[Image: attachment.php?pid=369331]

I can select "Svenska" in both the Plus! 3.25 and Plus! 3.40 beta installation program; if you can't, can you please provide more details? Thanks :)

RE: Swedish download!! by Guido on 01-27-2005 at 03:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by FunkySnarkus
The green square in the left corner says that you can download MSN Messenger+ with swedish language, but i the list where you chose language you can't chose swedish as your language. ^o)
Maybe you are talking about the dropdown list in the website? That's just the website translations that are available. Download Plus! directly from the site and when installing you will be able to choose your language.

RE: RE: Swedish download!! by Leif on 01-27-2005 at 04:18 PM

quote:
Maybe you are talking about the dropdown list in the website? That's just the website translations that are available. Download Plus! directly from the site and when installing you will be able to choose your language.

Well, Tillman and Smallhacker promised to translate the website months ago, but ...
RE: Swedish download!! by si3rra on 03-19-2005 at 10:58 AM

the "swedish" download page is up...