Shoutbox

I would just like to say... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: I would just like to say... (/showthread.php?tid=37597)

I would just like to say... by Tasha on 01-28-2005 at 12:24 PM

That this website and forum is brilliant. All the members are really helpful and nice. :D Very unlike Mess.be, which gets on my nerves. :dodgy:

You aren't flamed for having an opinion, and evey member trys to be as helpful as poss. :D

Thanks for making this website. :P

RE: I would just like to say... by Edna Mode on 01-28-2005 at 12:39 PM

it is quite nice :)

RE: I would just like to say... by Eljay on 01-28-2005 at 01:22 PM

its active unlike a lot of forums but not too active like neowin and not too spammy like mess.be

RE: I would just like to say... by Edna Mode on 01-28-2005 at 01:30 PM

its perfect cough*mafia*cough

RE: I would just like to say... by KeyStorm on 01-28-2005 at 01:50 PM

It's nice to hear that from time to time :)

RE: I would just like to say... by Edna Mode on 01-28-2005 at 01:54 PM

does the mafia lay dorment??

RE: I would just like to say... by Eljay on 01-28-2005 at 01:58 PM

i think you misunderstood
what they said is they lay doormats ;)

:dodgy:

RE: I would just like to say... by Edna Mode on 01-28-2005 at 02:07 PM

:O, there no longer feared??

RE: I would just like to say... by Wabz on 01-28-2005 at 02:48 PM

Its a very nice thing to say :D

Although its moderatly true, mess is still quite young as a forum goes and it will get bteer with age like a good whisky :d

RE: I would just like to say... by L. Coyote on 01-28-2005 at 06:03 PM

(b) Congrats to Messenger Plus! and its forums! :o)

RE: I would just like to say... by x2zen on 01-28-2005 at 06:22 PM

The forum has its ups and downs ;) But I find it nice to be here :)

RE: I would just like to say... by wj on 01-28-2005 at 06:23 PM

Thanks! I know the rest of the staff will post soon, But a big Thanks for the recognition (No one said you had to know how to spell to do server admin work)

RE: I would just like to say... by Sunshine on 01-28-2005 at 10:14 PM

These forums feel like home (msgplus IRC too ofcourse), i've never felt more appreciated and welcome anywhere else. I feel like i truly belong.

Helping out gave meaning to my rather dull life, i'm always happy when i can make someone else happy :D All those lovely rep comments make it even better (thanks WDZ for putting it up again), i (re)read them quite often. Thanks everybody for making me feel this way (omg, i'm going all mushy on you guys..sowwy it's just how i feel :chrongue:).

Also it's good to know that when and if i need help with something, there's always someone around to help or teach...a big thank you to all who taught/helped me, you guys rock! (Y)

I'll continue to help out as much as i can. And i hope everybody else will feel at home onhere, just like i do.

RE: I would just like to say... by Stigmata on 01-29-2005 at 12:26 AM

Well i guess many people havnt seen this forum under crisis...
sure hasnt happened recently...
Well i guess msgplus made me who i am today :)

as wabz says, mess.be is new, it needs time to grow :)

RE: I would just like to say... by dotNorma on 01-29-2005 at 12:46 AM

These forums are like my second home. I can get away from everything going at home , And actually have people laugh and appreciate me. I think alot of the members have developed strong friendships here and know alot about each other. I don't know where all my free time would belong without these forums :-/

RE: I would just like to say... by L. Coyote on 01-29-2005 at 12:54 AM

:P I like the forums. When I joined I didn't think I was going to stay, or even be accepted. I have learnt a lot in the little time I was here. I know there is still much more to come... if I don't get kicked out! :D

But seriously...

Who would have thought, that the little add-on that one man did one day would join people from around the world and make a large community? :o

Bah, I'm just getting philosophical... :rofl:

RE: I would just like to say... by Edna Mode on 01-29-2005 at 12:03 PM

im just suprised how  huge the amount of members is and how many posts there are, is there a forum better*-)

RE: I would just like to say... by Ash_ on 01-29-2005 at 12:31 PM

ok so there i was, at my dads house last night and he wanted to go visit one of his friends, so i said i would go aswell because i was really bored.

we get there (he's a computer person to), and he's got WinMX up. then MSN pops up because someone started a convo with him.

and i saw the Plus! menu!!!

i think i have realised how big this software really is. who knows maybe he could even be active on these forums :dodgy: :P