Shoutbox

Problems with oversized Display pic - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Problems with oversized Display pic (/showthread.php?tid=37614)

Problems with oversized Display pic by paulgreenwood1 on 01-28-2005 at 08:06 PM

Can anyone help? I installed StuffPlug-NG and I cannot over size my pics. I have 2 comps in home, so I know the receiver is not getting the big pic. I have resized some of my pics, as suggested in other forums, but still no luck. Any ideas? Thanks!

RE: Problems with oversized Display pic by Eljay on 01-28-2005 at 08:09 PM

make sure that you have oversized dps option enabled
Plus!> Plugins > StuffPlug-NG > Configure
make sure the box is ticked

RE: Problems with oversized Display pic by paulgreenwood1 on 01-28-2005 at 08:11 PM

it is clicked, still no good

RE: Problems with oversized Display pic by Sunshine on 01-28-2005 at 08:11 PM

You need to enable the option in stuffplug configuration first (in convowindow: plus > plugins > stuffplug > configuration).

After that add a DP thats bigger than normal (but not too big) and choose yes on the question asked.

Note that on comp with MSN 7, SPNG also needs to be installed and configured to see bigger DPs (MSN 7 auto resizes DPs) in order to be able to see them bigger.

RE: Problems with oversized Display pic by paulgreenwood1 on 01-28-2005 at 08:15 PM

still not working after this.

RE: Problems with oversized Display pic by L. Coyote on 01-28-2005 at 08:40 PM

If you are using MSN Messenger 7, you'll need a special edition of StuffPlug-NG. You can get it from here.

RE: Problems with oversized Display pic by Sunshine on 01-28-2005 at 08:43 PM

Yes, indeed as Leo said: if you are using MSN 7, you will need SPNG beta for MSN 7 beta. Don't forget if you get that one, you will still need to get the validation key.

I attached a bigger DP for you to test it ;)