Shoutbox

My login screen - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: My login screen (/showthread.php?tid=37625)

My login screen by ~INVASION~ on 01-28-2005 at 11:37 PM

Well I made a login screen for windows xp and was wondering if anyone wanted it. It has NO SPYWARE OR VIRUSES i think that ive been here long enough that you can trust me haha.

To apply it you will need to use a windows styler like Style xp. that works for me im not sure about windows blinds because when i applied a login screen using blinds it messed my computer up and i had to reload my windows but style xp works just great

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR COMPUTER YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Tho it works perfectly fine for me and should with any other windows xp i put that just incase someone wants to be an idiot and mess around with it then blame me the original should work perfectly fine

This is not an installer u will need t apply it through your windows styler or however else you do it if you already have aplied a login before
thanx and below is the .exe and screenshot
enjoy

Fuck!! im having trouble with the download link working :@:@ would anybody possibly host it for me i dun think freewebs is working
[Image: loginscreenshot0pf.jpg]

RE: My login screen by paperless on 01-29-2005 at 01:03 AM

WHy do you want people to use it? put it on themexp.org or something.. its ugly anyway  [Image: rebanana.gif]

RE: My login screen by L. Coyote on 01-29-2005 at 01:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by paperless
WHy do you want people to use it? put it on themexp.org or something.. its ugly anyway  [Image: rebanana.gif]
:dodgy: Be nice.

Anyway, it looks good. (Y) Although I do agree with paperless about putting it in themexp.org or a similar site. :)
RE: My login screen by uberdosis on 01-29-2005 at 02:50 AM

sif use a login screen

RE: My login screen by The_Thief on 01-29-2005 at 04:39 PM

I use Themexp much nicer but nice one