Shoutbox

pinned emoticons won't stay pinned - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: pinned emoticons won't stay pinned (/showthread.php?tid=37690)

pinned emoticons won't stay pinned by Lilo on 01-30-2005 at 06:34 AM

Perhaps just because msn messenger is still the beta version, but if i change the pinned emoticons (to the (standard) emoticons i use most), they won't stay pinned. Next time i start messenger, it's back to the original setting. Anyone else noticed this? Or anyone know this is supposed to work like this? (or that it is a beta thing?)
Tnx already ;)

using:
MSN Messenger 7.0.0425
(and plus! 3.40.112)

Edit: i reinstalled msn messenger (same version), and now it does seem to work.. :dodgy: :cheesy:

RE: pinned emoticons won't stay pinned by J.J on 01-30-2005 at 08:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Lilo
Perhaps just because msn messenger is still the beta version, but if i change the pinned emoticons (to the (standard) emoticons i use most), they won't stay pinned. Next time i start messenger, it's back to the original setting. Anyone else noticed this? Or anyone know this is supposed to work like this? (or that it is a beta thing?)

I have the same problem, it probably is, like you say, because msn messenger is still in beta...however...

I was asking my friend about this problem and he said that he had no hassles with pinninig and unpinning emoticons...so im confused, maybe it works for some people, and not for others
RE: pinned emoticons won't stay pinned by ripdown on 01-30-2005 at 08:22 AM

yeah mine does that too. i agree with that he said. Microsoft is probly trying to fix that right now :)

RE: pinned emoticons won't stay pinned by MZZ SMITH 1 on 04-29-2008 at 01:01 AM

IM TRYING TO UNPIN THE EMOTICONS SO WHEN OTHERS READ MY TEXT THEY DONT SEE IT...BUT I CAN HAVE NORMAL TEXT BUT THEY STILL READ THE PICTURE TEXT INSTEAD OF WHAT I HAVE ON MY END....SO CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT