Shoutbox

Stuffplug beta - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Stuffplug beta (/showthread.php?tid=37793)

Stuffplug beta by OWNd742 on 02-01-2005 at 04:40 PM

just wondering if anyone else has noticed stuffplug ng 1 beta problems,

1. tiling windows together works but when u remove the last user from the chat box the message window goes white with nothing inside. mabe setting close window when users = 0. also a tabbing script so u can easily change conversations with the use of the tab button.

2. the Dp stealer worked for a while till i decided to use other commands inside the dp stealer program.

3. message window alerts when ppl open window is not acurate, should check if the window was open before u got online making it seem like they are opening your window on every log on. also programs such as trillion always have ur window open so it will cause problems in the future.

great set of programs i must say keep the good work up, also to help stuffplug ng 2 to come out mabe we should test it and beta check it :)

-zev goldfarb
goldfarb@rogers.com

RE: Stuffplug beta by absorbation on 02-01-2005 at 05:22 PM

Do you no any place i can download the beta of stuffplug2 or when it is now going 2 b ready.

RE: Stuffplug beta by OWNd742 on 02-01-2005 at 05:39 PM

its supposedly comming out tomorow, and u can google it for the beta.

RE: Stuffplug beta by TheBlasphemer on 02-01-2005 at 05:48 PM

I'm pretty sure you don't have Stuffplug-NG 2 beta :)
for one, It doesn't contain a working CE/DP Stealer atm, second I trust my beta testers ;)

I think you have the stuffplugng1 beta for msn7,
yes, it will contain bugs, but it is very unlikely they will still exist in stuffplug-ng 2 since most of it has been completely recoded :)

RE: Stuffplug beta by Sunshine on 02-01-2005 at 05:51 PM

You can possibly have a beta of stuffplug NG for MSN 7, but you can't possibly have the beta version of SPNG 2, unless you are a betatester!

More info about SPNG 2 can be found here

Downloading at http://www.stuffplug.com isn't possible atm, you do however still need the validation key (this still works).

Stuffplug NG beta for MSN 7 beta << direct download link.

quote:
Originally posted by OWNd742
just wondering if anyone else has noticed stuffplug ng 2 beta problems,

1. tiling windows together works but when u remove the last user from the chat box the message window goes white with nothing inside. mabe setting close window when users = 0. also a tabbing script so u can easily change conversations with the use of the tab button.

2. the Dp stealer worked for a while till i decided to use other commands inside the dp stealer program.

3. message window alerts when ppl open window is not acurate, should check if the window was open before u got online making it seem like they are opening your window on every log on. also programs such as trillion always have ur window open so it will cause problems in the future.

great set of programs i must say keep the good work up, also to help stuffplug ng 2 to come out mabe we should test it and beta check it :)

-zev goldfarb
goldfarb@rogers.com
All known, remember it's a beta so things may or may not work.
Point 3 is because the way MSN 7 works, it gathers DPs on sign in (is recognized as opening convo).

Sunshine,
SPNG 2 betatester
RE: Stuffplug beta by OWNd742 on 02-01-2005 at 05:52 PM

shit ur right, i got stuffplug 0.7.150.

thought i had it geuss im retarted, but its not for msn 7 i currently have msn 6.2 deleted that crappy msn laged up and took forever to open close windows. code problems in that pos

forgot to add that the stuffplug1 or SPNGMSN7.zip file still works in msn 6.2 so why did u add msn7 to ur file extension? or am i being retarded again and thats just a way of telling it works on msn7... if not meh

in any case
keep up the good work.

RE: Stuffplug beta by toddy on 02-01-2005 at 05:55 PM

quote:
its supposedly comming out tomorow

it doesn't say that at all !!!
quote:
Laziness REVISITED
Hey,
I suppose some of you will be a tad disappointed about this,
but I really couldn't get to finish StuffPlug-NG 2 today, so it won't be released tomorrow...
Sorry.......
Anyway, the new site needs some work too, and I might be changing hosts somewhere in the very near future, so it might take a lot longer than I originally planned...
I already started on the tab manager and a new CE/DP Stealer, but I really can't finish them, and I need to put the finishing touches on the other features and the plugin in general before I can release it, so you can expect those in version v2.1... yes... again... sorry :P
Well, that's it for now, I feel rather crappy today, so I'm gonna stop typing nonsense now :)

Bye, TB

PS. some of you might be interrested in this :)
just says he isn't releasing it 2day !!

it shouldn't be to long before it comes out
RE: Stuffplug beta by OWNd742 on 02-01-2005 at 06:00 PM

ok ok i just finished my finals today been up all frigan night give me a break man!

i need a spliff.

sorry again, /me slaps me

RE: Stuffplug beta by Sunshine on 02-01-2005 at 06:03 PM

quote:
shit ur right, i got stuffplug 0.7.150.

thought i had it geuss im retarted, but its not for msn 7 i currently have msn 6.2 deleted that crappy msn laged up and took forever to open close windows. code problems in that pos

forgot to add that the stuffplug1 or SPNGMSN7.zip file still works in msn 6.2 so why did u add msn7 to ur file extension? or am i being retarded again and thats just a way of telling it works on msn7... if not meh

in any case
keep up the good work.
If you are using MSN 6.2 it's best to use the correct version of stuffplug for it. Beta versions can be buggy.

SPNG for MSN 6.2 can be obtained here. For the link to the validation key see my previous post ;)
RE: Stuffplug beta by OWNd742 on 02-01-2005 at 06:08 PM

ok im gonna see if it improves the errors. but have u guys looked into the problems i found or are they old news to yah?

RE: Stuffplug beta by user27089 on 02-01-2005 at 06:13 PM

They aren't old news, its simply the fact that what you are using is a beta, therefore, it won't be completely finished and will have quite a few bugs.

RE: Stuffplug beta by Sunshine on 02-01-2005 at 06:15 PM

quote:
ok im gonna see if it improves the errors. but have u guys looked into the problems i found or are they old news to yah?
quote:
Originally posted by TheBlasphemer
it is very unlikely they will still exist in stuffplug-ng 2 since most of it has been completely recoded :)

RE: Stuffplug beta by OWNd742 on 02-01-2005 at 06:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
They aren't old news, its simply the fact that what you are using is a beta, therefore, it won't be completely finished and will have quite a few bugs.

Thanks didnt know what a beta was... i thought it was a kind of potatoe...

i know of the bugs just want to help :)

RE: Stuffplug beta by TheBlasphemer on 02-01-2005 at 08:36 PM

the SPNGMSN7.zip file is just a newer version of StuffPlug-NG 0.7 in which I added MSN7 support :P

I don't know who came up with the idea that it's msn7 only, but it works fine on msn6.2 :)
I would even recommend it over an old version (It's got about 2 new features if I'm not mistaking :/)

RE: Stuffplug beta by toddy on 02-01-2005 at 09:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TheBlasphemer
It's got about 2 new features if I'm not mistaking

3 but one can only be used with 7 (the change search to google)