Shoutbox

For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) (/showthread.php?tid=37855)

For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by surfichris on 02-03-2005 at 12:05 AM

Well, I told Patchou that as soon as I received my Plus! merchandise (thanks heaps) that I would go out and try and get a few shots with kangaroos. Sadly that didn't happen and I ran out of time with exams and things.

For those who don't know, I went on a holiday recently to a place called Lake Conjola, you can read about that here:

The Trip Down
Water activities (wakeboarding, biscuitting)

Anyway, I also decided I would take down my Plus! merchandise and try and get a phot with a kangaroo - sadly that didn't happen as we didnt see them very often. So I just got a few photos taken of me and then we found some kangaroos late at night.

I sooo cannot pose for the camera.

(Click and they get bigger)

[Image: DSC01933.JPG]

[Image: DSC01934.JPG]

[Image: DSC01935.JPG]

[Image: DSC01957.JPG]

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by Concord Dawn on 02-03-2005 at 12:11 AM

:lol:

I'd definitely have to agree.

I should buy some Plus! merchandise some time, wear it to school. :lol: Everyone would think I'm crazy.
I actually am crazy.

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by Omar on 02-03-2005 at 12:19 AM

True.....you dont look as "stylish" as your "formal" pics.... :p

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by BigTrev on 02-03-2005 at 12:58 AM

Can you get the Plus! merchandise sent to england??

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by surfichris on 02-03-2005 at 01:37 AM

It can be sent anywhere in the world via Cafepress..

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by Fredzz on 02-03-2005 at 02:59 AM

damn a canguru! i would love to see you riding one! is it possible? lol j/k! nice shirt and cap! lol

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by dotNorma on 02-03-2005 at 03:01 AM

I have some Plus! Merchandise, It doesn't do much good to wear it to school though. :tongue:

My friends can't tell the difference between MSN Messenger and Messenger Plus! and they all ask why I would buy a MSN Messenger shirt :-/

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by expert on 02-03-2005 at 03:12 AM

dude its a kangaroo lol

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by s7a5 on 02-03-2005 at 03:54 AM

hehe at first i though u were in Canada and then read your post :D
i was like damn where in the whole country at this time u would find a place without a snow and enjoy sittin with shirts outdoors :S

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by Titty on 02-03-2005 at 04:40 AM

I've always wanted to see a real live kangaroo run past me.
Unfortunately, we only get dead armadillos and ... raccoons ?

I really like wallabys toooo :]  I heard they were much more friendlier
than a kangaroo.  Have you ever seen one ?

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by surfichris on 02-03-2005 at 05:27 AM

Yeah, we've got them here too - they're smaller but they're also not as common as the kangaroo. As for riding them -> they can stand up on your tail and kick you with their hind legs, or with their front claws they are able to cut you right down the middle. Not very nice.

We get them just across the river from where I live (in the national park) and last year my father saw two of them in our back yard.. First time in 30 years he said..

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by Hank on 02-03-2005 at 05:43 AM

where's the VB stubbie Chris? :P

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by Pyroteq on 02-03-2005 at 07:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Fredzz
damn a canguru! i would love to see you riding one! is it possible? lol j/k! nice shirt and cap! lol

We dont ride kangaroo's, they either run away, Or they will kick your ass if you get too close (Thier very strong) And its not possible to ride them anyway.. Dam foreingers..

I have alot of them just up the end of my street (I live in a rural area)

No, we dont have them in our backyards as pets, And no when you get off the a plane in a main city you wont see one.
Sorry to spoil all your fun...

(P.S. I love telling Yank's who ask on Xbox Live.. The opposite of what i just said)
RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by user27089 on 02-03-2005 at 08:08 AM

I have £100 ... I'm going to buy some merchandise I think :)... I'll take some pics aswell :D...

:banana:.

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by _Humphreys on 02-03-2005 at 08:15 AM

I might buy some plus! stuff. Does cafepress do paypal chris?

quote:
Originally posted by NoName
My friends can't tell the difference between MSN Messenger and Messenger Plus! and they all ask why I would buy a MSN Messenger shirt

Same here except about 5 of my friends. :dodgy: lol I might tell them I helped make msn 7.0 thats why I got the shirt lol. :P
RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by Edna Mode on 02-03-2005 at 12:19 PM

i have pet kangaroos :D:D

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by Pr0xY on 02-03-2005 at 04:20 PM

Surfi is stylin in the Plus cloths... You could start a new trend with those threads.... :refuck:

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by user27089 on 02-03-2005 at 04:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
Surfi is stylin in the Plus cloths... You could start a new trend with those threads.... :refuck:

I agree... Do they have a variety of messenger plus! caps though... I think that the Messenger Plus! clothes should be re-designed or something...
RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by saralk on 02-03-2005 at 05:18 PM

there is only a messenger plus! baseball cap.

I think messenger plus badges would sell very well.

And if patchou really wants to splash out, i'd get a company to make those silicone bands, those would sell like hot cakes

http://www.promobrands.com/siliconewristbands.htm

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by user27089 on 02-03-2005 at 06:15 PM

I like the ideas of badges and the wrist bands, they're really cool :).

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by Titty on 02-03-2005 at 06:20 PM

Now I'm interested in wearing a MsgPlus baby tee. 

To school I go with it, lol :p

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by user27089 on 02-03-2005 at 06:24 PM

I really am interested in buying some of the plus! merchandise, just depends on how much it will cost me though, I'll probably get a t-shir and a cap or something... probably a mug.

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by Guido on 02-03-2005 at 06:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by saralk
And if patchou really wants to splash out, i'd get a company to make those silicone bands, those would sell like hot cakes

http://www.promobrands.com/siliconewristbands.htm
Nice idea (Y)
RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by saralk on 02-03-2005 at 07:03 PM

ok, i did a bit more research into it.

http://www.gameops.com/store/product_info.php?pro...c38b7ca39be4ed25ce

Patchou could buy a certain amount, sell them and then he could decide if he wants to keep all the profit, donate profit to charity etc...

The more you buy in bulk, the cheaper the cost per unit.

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by Patchou on 02-03-2005 at 07:21 PM

haha, excellent! thank you very much for thosepics, I'll make sure not to lose them :).

Oh, and btw, I know you can ride kangouroos, you're just trying to hide this fact to the public so that nobody comes to your country and uses your animals for his own joy. Kangouroos are man best friend's.

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by saralk on 02-03-2005 at 07:28 PM

and what about the wrist bands idea... 8-) :p

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by .blade// on 02-03-2005 at 07:32 PM

quote:
and what about the wrist bands idea... 8-) :p

He thinks it's crap :refuck:

:P

I don't know...I mean I don't think anyone would give a crap that you're wearing a bracelet that faintly says "Messenger Plus!"....who reads your bracelet anyways? :P

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou

Oh, and btw, I know you can ride kangouroos, you're just trying to hide this fact to the public so that nobody comes to your country and uses your animals for his own joy. Kangouroos are man best friend's.

* .blade// wants a Kanagroo drawn carriage!

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by saralk on 02-03-2005 at 08:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blade
I don't know...I mean I don't think anyone would give a crap that you're wearing a bracelet that faintly says "Messenger Plus!"....who reads your bracelet anyways?

i just wanted to be 1337 (have a band that no-one else has)
RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by surfichris on 02-03-2005 at 11:19 PM

quote:

I suppose our good friend Mr. Steve Irwin let the cat out of the bag then and let you in on one of Ausralia's very well kept secrets? :lol:
RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by user27089 on 02-03-2005 at 11:38 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by blade
I don't know...I mean I don't think anyone would give a crap that you're wearing a bracelet that faintly says "Messenger Plus!"....who reads your bracelet anyways?

i just wanted to be 1337 (have a band that no-one else has)

TO be fair I read the bands.

quote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just wisht that people could spell it right thats all!
RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by Hank on 02-04-2005 at 02:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor

I just wisht that people could spell it right thats all!

kangaroo's?
RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by dotNorma on 02-04-2005 at 02:32 AM

I think wrist bands is a great idea =)

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by Patchou on 02-04-2005 at 02:55 AM

if youwant wristbands, email cafepress about it, I can only use items they sell :).

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by Pipish on 02-04-2005 at 03:54 AM

Nice surfi :)

i am back from holidays also:)

i will not go on about how it was so how is everyone

anything interesting happen while i was gone

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by Chestah on 02-04-2005 at 06:23 AM

My first time driving was on an outbackish road :P i got half way along it then hundreds of kangaroos came out of no where and my dad made me stop driving :O! "Your not skilled enough to stop in time" :dodgy: :P

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by C3PO on 02-04-2005 at 10:26 AM

Im an australian i dont see kangeroes to often espeically in my town i don think ive seen a single one in my town, i live in a small country town in new south wales but when i went to camp in year 7, 2 years ago i saw dozens and dozens! they where everywhere when we went on bush walks u could see dead ones lying on the gorund and heps running past it was awesome! when we went back to our tents a kangeroo went in someones tent and hung around the camp site everyone was patting him/her but the teachers eventully wouldnt let us cause they said it was to dangerous cause kangeroos are very very strong they kick hard. I'm not sure you can ride one but im sure i wouldnt want to i would be to scared :| also watch out if your driving kangeroo can totally smash your car up!

RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by Edna Mode on 02-04-2005 at 10:31 AM

quote:
Originally posted by wolfenstein
Today 02:32 PM     
    Quick Quote

first of all you CANNOT ride kangaroo's, :P, seond of all, your teacher is right, a male red kangaroo has the power to kill you and cut you with its claws and legs

edit: whats with the quik quote, it just ses quick quote :S
RE: For Patchou (Me 'Plussed' Up) by John Anderton on 02-04-2005 at 10:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Violet
edit: whats with the quik quote, it just ses quick quote

U must have by mistakenly selected the post time below his avatar and info and all the buttons upto the quick quote button so that came as the quick quote
See below i did it again.
quote:
Originally posted by Violet
Today 04:01 PM     
    Quick Quote
See