Shoutbox

ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED (/showthread.php?tid=37863)

ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by zeus6996 on 02-03-2005 at 05:33 AM

Sad news today.... The new Star Trek series has been abruptly concluded. Fans must send in letters and watch the remaining episodes to boost ratings and subsequently recognition for the greatest of all series'... It's all or nothing!!! Who's with me...???!!! :P

RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by Hank on 02-03-2005 at 05:46 AM

Starwars Rocks Man .. startrek is ok but Starwars is much better :)

RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by wj on 02-03-2005 at 05:49 AM

Wow skinny ticket likes to spam.

Tis sad though I have to say I wasnt a big fan of Enterprise or the latter Voyage episodes. DS9 was the bomb and TNG and Original rocked.

RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by Omar on 02-03-2005 at 06:01 AM

Star Trek.... is that a tv series? :refuck:

(Im being sarcastic btw...that series sucked... :mipdodgy: )

RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by Patchou on 02-03-2005 at 06:13 AM

OMFG!!!!!! :'( :'(
I knew I shouldn't have got used to this series :(.

Now I'll just have to continue to wait for a DS9 or Voyager movie.

RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by -dt- on 02-03-2005 at 07:44 AM

:(omg that sucks  blah theres still stargate :D

RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by user27089 on 02-03-2005 at 07:59 AM

I don't really mind it being cancelled its just not fair for the millions of viewers... why would they do such a thing...

My digital company got rid of Nickelodeon... Now I can't watch the likes of Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents etc... :cry:.

RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by _Humphreys on 02-03-2005 at 08:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
My digital company got rid of Nickelodeon... Now I can't watch the likes of Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents etc... .

:lol:

Let me guess NTL...they'll do that to yah. :P

Sad news about Star Trek..i'll have to tell Anubis he won't like it. *-)

Red Dwarf R0x0r5!
RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by user27089 on 02-03-2005 at 08:11 AM

No, it was telewest blueyonder digital... stupid blueyonder. I actually started watching tv again, and now all I have is jetx, cartoon network, cbeebies, cbbc, extreme sports, a few music channels, trouble(+1), sky one... well not only... but they're the ones I watch...

How could we help Enterprise get back up, if something like Stargate were to be cancelled, I would screw!?

RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by Vazza on 02-03-2005 at 08:12 AM

I had heard back in the summer that the company who made it was pulling the plug on it because it wasn't getting the ratings that they had been expecting.The only reason that it was going to be continuing because fans had filled out a petition and that a fan site was going to be providing the scripts. Obviously that isn't going ahead

RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by user27089 on 02-03-2005 at 08:14 AM

I don't think that spin-offs like this are generally very good... They're always poorly directed etc. Well the ones that I watched of Enterprise weren't very good whatsoever to be honest :-/...

RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by Lilo on 02-03-2005 at 09:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by zeus6996
Sad news today.... The new Star Trek series has been abruptly concluded. Fans must send in letters and watch the remaining episodes to boost ratings and subsequently recognition for the greatest of all series'... It's all or nothing!!! Who's with me...???!!! :P

Which season is it? Cause where i live only seasons 1-3 have been broadcasted, and i have no idea how much further they are in making the series. (so i'll know how much more i can see)

But very sad news.. :'(
RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by Pr0xY on 02-03-2005 at 04:23 PM

Star Trek was always cool to watch.  The movies were awesome too for their time.  I hated Deep Space 9... But I LOVED Star Trek Voyager, cause the ladies were alot better looking on there.  :P

RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by zeus6996 on 02-03-2005 at 05:37 PM

anyway, everyone watch it... it is on on fridays at 8 on City tv in Canada and i think UPN at which time i do not know in America...:P

quote:
Originally posted by Lilo
quote:

Which season is it? Cause where i live only seasons 1-3 have been broadcasted, and i have no idea how much further they are in making the series. (so i'll know how much more i can see)

But very sad news.. :'(

It is well into the fourth season right now... no Trek show has made less than 5 seasons aside from the crappy cartoon which made one but what do you expect... Enterprise is not as great as the other shows but it is indeed a Trek and should be respected as such...

............................................................................................................................
New information on Enterprise's future has come out! SaveEnterprise.com reports that in order to save Enterprise, any and all letters need to be directed to Leslie Moonves. He is the one and only person in charge of Enterprise's future, we need fans to send at least a letter a day. Tell your friends in family.

PS: Those Trek fans that don't like Enterprise need to realize that if Enterprise is cancelled, that will probably be that end of Star Trek alll together. You might not care about Enterprise, but surely you don't want to see all of Trek disappear in to television oblivion!

Here is Leslie Moonves's address:

Mr. Leslie Moonves
Co-President, Co-Chief Operating Officer
CBS Television
CBS Television City
7800 W Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90036
RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by ayjay on 02-03-2005 at 08:45 PM

quote:
I don't really mind it being cancelled its just not fair for the millions of viewers... why would they do such a thing...

My digital company got rid of Nickelodeon... Now I can't watch the likes of Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents etc... :cry:.

:lol: rofl.

you actually watched those? :P
RE: RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by C3PO on 02-04-2005 at 10:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Demandred
Starwars Rocks Man .. startrek is ok but Starwars is much better :)

agreed starwars does rock i cant wait for the new film! star wars episode 3 revenge of the sith may 19th :D
I dont really like any of the spin off series i dont really like star trek to begin with ive neva really got off on it i havent sat down and watched many episodes. Ive seen the first evah episode of the original series way back like in the 70's i think it was and it was great the original series rocked! especially if you where back in those times it would of been amazing just stunning and very entertaining ive heard many old people say that :D my uncle is a trekki (y)
RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by John Anderton on 02-04-2005 at 10:50 AM

quote:

Sad news today.... The new Star Trek series has been abruptly concluded. Fans must send in letters and watch the remaining episodes to boost ratings and subsequently recognition for the greatest of all series'... It's all or nothing!!! Who's with me...???!!!

Ya i used to watch it. It used to air at 11.00 pm on sunday nites. But they cancelled it 2 years or so ago :dodgy:
RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by NiteMare on 02-11-2005 at 06:23 AM

OMFG< your kiding me, what are your sources on this, if this is just a rumor, your dead!!*shakes fist*

RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by WDZ on 02-11-2005 at 06:33 AM

quote:
Originally posted by s_lyon87
OMFG< your kiding me, what are your sources on this, if this is just a rumor, your dead!!*shakes fist*
http://news.google.com/news?q=Enterprise+canceled

I thought that show sucked. The original and Voyager were good though.
RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by Patchou on 02-11-2005 at 08:21 AM

let's make a poll to know who's interested in WDZ's opinion on the matter....

:refuck: :refuck: :refuck: :refuck:

Actually, it took me several episods to get used to Enterprise and it is true that it didn't had the feeling of previous Star Treks but still, once you were in the story line, it was goodenough and very much watchable :).

RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by Pr0xY on 02-11-2005 at 08:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Poll Located Here

:P
RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by user27089 on 02-11-2005 at 09:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
quote:
Poll Located Here

:P

:lol: I voted for 'whos dz'... :rolleyes:
quote:

:refuck: :refuck: :refuck: :refuck:

Actually, it took me several episods to get used to Enterprise and it is true that it didn't had the feeling of previous Star Treks but still, once you were in the story line, it was goodenough and very much watchable :).

Thats probably why I've never got into it, I've never really had the time to sit down and watch a few episodes, isn't the main guy out of quantum leap or something... I don't know, but yea, I never got into it very well, my dad loved it and everything...

I'm more of a Stargate: SG-1/Stargate: Atlantis guy to be honest :p.
RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by John Anderton on 02-11-2005 at 10:06 AM

quote:
I voted for 'whos dz'...
I was wondering who was that :P
Nice options proxy btw :lol:
Star trek was good :(
RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by Lilo on 02-11-2005 at 10:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton

Star trek was good :(

Yeah! although i liked seasons 1and2 better than 3 :) (oh, and since monday season 4 finally started here :P)

RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by Anubis on 02-11-2005 at 10:33 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Carltos Cool
Sad news about Star Trek..i'll have to tell Anubis he won't like it.
Damn Right, lol.

The trekies on the Star Trek forums are doing a letter campaign for a 5th season but there's been many problems with Enterprise, that make it not as good as the other Star Trek's (except Kirks time, I never liked that to much its more of a laugh).

All the stories seem to be in arcs and the whole temporal war and Xindi thing really began to get on my nerves. The 3rd Season with the whole Xindi plot unfolded badly, and really I didn't like it as the first two seasons when it was just humans being new to the whole space thing and the whole ability to watch the show with having to figure the whole plot out. But the 3rd Season just brought the whole exploring thing down and was just boring by the end, it only picked up in the last 2 or 3 episodes. However I hope the fourth season isn't as bad, which will show in the UK on Sky One in early March...

I doubt this is the end of Star Trek, I hope there's a new show out soon more like Voyager, DS9 and TNG...

quote:
I'm more of a Stargate: SG-1/Stargate: Atlantis guy to be honest .
Yeah, I've become over the last few years to prefer Stargate. I used to like them just as much, but Stargate has interesting plot twists, which seem to have been taken out of recent Enterprise episodes...But I don't like Atlantis as much as SG-1, doesn't seem to make sense how the main character's hair stays gelled up when there's a huge storm...and the Wraith are just a weird bad guy
RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by Pr0xY on 02-11-2005 at 12:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
Nice options proxy btw
Thanks...

* Pr0xY waits for Patchou or WDZ to visit this thread again......

RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED by Tasha on 02-11-2005 at 02:38 PM

I don't watch it, so it does't bothe rme, but I guess it is sad for some of you guys. :p