Shoutbox

StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b support with MSN 7.0 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b support with MSN 7.0 (/showthread.php?tid=37996)

StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b support with MSN 7.0 by Bluescreen on 02-06-2005 at 09:53 AM

Hi,

Sorry for my Newbie... ;)

I wanted to know if StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b supports Messenger 7.0 regarding OverSized display picure display. Does StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b supports all features yet?

Where can I download MSN 7.0?

10x

RE: StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b support with MSN 7.0 by Eljay on 02-06-2005 at 09:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Bluescreen
I wanted to know if StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b supports Messenger 7.0 regarding OverSized display picure display.

yes it does support big display pics

quote:

http://messenger.msn.com/beta
RE: StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b support with MSN 7.0 by Sunshine on 02-06-2005 at 10:15 AM

Note that the other person needs to have SPNG installed and configured to see bigger DPs too if he/she is using MSN 7 beta. This is because of the way MSN 7 is programmed, it auto resizes DPs (so if that person does not have SPNG he/she will see it regular size). Those using MSN 6.2 will see em without having SPNG.

RE: StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b support with MSN 7.0 by Mike on 02-06-2005 at 10:32 AM

quote:
Does StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b supports all features yet?
Some features are gone like "The window opened notifier" and  the alert that someone deleted you...
RE: StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b support with MSN 7.0 by Sunshine on 02-06-2005 at 10:43 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Mike2
quote:
Does StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b supports all features yet?
Some features are gone like "The window opened notifier" and  the alert that someone deleted you...
The window opened notifier has been removed because it no longer works correctly with MSN 7. MSN 7 gathers DPs on sign in, this gets recognized as opening a window..same goes for looking at someones contactcard.

Why "the user has deleted you" alert has been discontinued i don't know, probably similar reasons..or the fact that it can be hurting towards you to know. If a user has deleted you from his/her list it doesn't mean you can't talk to him/her anymore, unless he/she blocked you aswell (maybe he/she needs to keep his/her contactlist clean for other reasons..parents/boss..who knows).

RE: StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b support with MSN 7.0 by Anubis on 02-06-2005 at 11:16 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
the fact that it can be hurting towards you to know

I doubt that's the reason. MSN has always allowed you to see who has you on their list by going in the main window to Tools > Options > Privacy > see who has added you to their contact list View. Also it's TB, he doesn't care about hurting people :refuck:.

I was wondering if the reason it isn't included is because of a problem with SPNG displaying toasts as well, but I wouldn't think that would be a hard problem to work around.
RE: StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b support with MSN 7.0 by Hank on 02-06-2005 at 11:41 AM

Cant even download StuffPlug-NG2 , any1 else havin problems with it?

RE: StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b support with MSN 7.0 by Bluescreen on 02-06-2005 at 11:54 AM

If there is no support for the window opened notifier, I'll stay with MSN 6.2 (N)

RE: StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b support with MSN 7.0 by Hank on 02-06-2005 at 11:56 AM

go to www.sttuffplug.com an read there for changelogs etc

RE: StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b support with MSN 7.0 by Plik on 02-06-2005 at 11:59 AM

quote:
If there is no support for the window opened notifier, I'll stay with MSN 6.2 (N)
Even on messenger 6.2 if you have people using messenger 7 then the window opened notifier would be unreliable.
Because the other persons messenger client would "open a convosation" to get your display pic for the contact cards and toasts.
RE: StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b support with MSN 7.0 by Stigmata on 02-06-2005 at 12:11 PM

quote:

its just not possible

read up on this here:
http://forum.mess.be/index.php?showtopic=4904
RE: StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b support with MSN 7.0 by Bluescreen on 02-06-2005 at 01:38 PM

Now I'm really sad. It was such agreat feature...  |-)

RE: StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b support with MSN 7.0 by riahc4 on 02-07-2005 at 11:48 AM

quote:

Thats a dumb reason IMO like madman said its still unrealiable....
And seriously if someone opens a window then closes is it really that cool to:

You: HEY I SAW YOU OPEN THE CONVO WINDOW! HAHA!
Other person has left the conversation
You: DONT LEAVE. I C U!!!!
Other person has left the conversation
Other person is now offline (block)

RE: StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b support with MSN 7.0 by gülüm54 on 02-07-2005 at 01:47 PM

quote:
Hi,

Sorry for my Newbie... ;)

I wanted to know if StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b supports Messenger 7.0 regarding OverSized display picure display. Does StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b supports all features yet?

10x

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
RE: StuffPlug-NG 2.0.217b support with MSN 7.0 by OWNd742 on 02-07-2005 at 08:55 PM

found some of the features in the spng beta more thrilling than this alfa.. like the d.p stealer isnt there one that works already that you can just incorporate and not make an even better one? like i dont know about you guys but this plugin kicks ass, just a few bugs. Check the talker program you guys made it might lead to too many problems like lets say i have my conversations to one talker and then i change it to another by /xtalk it will merge the two together and fuck it up. also when you use the talker Emoticons arent able to be passed so mabe you should yield modifying the text on anything like : ( ) { [ so there is not a sentence like ...H.e.l.l.o...:.'.)...

also could you add a previous message log when you close a window and open it up again the text is still there from before. dont know if msn does this automatically or if there is aplugin that can be used but thats a neat feature to add:)

-zevgoldfarb says "its almost 420"