Shoutbox

Why doesn't "StuffPlug-NG 2" suport tabed window? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Why doesn't "StuffPlug-NG 2" suport tabed window? (/showthread.php?tid=38031)

Why doesn't "StuffPlug-NG 2" suport tabed window? by Kevin_liang on 02-07-2005 at 08:29 AM

but the old version does!

RE: Why doesn't "StuffPlug-NG 2" suport tabed window? by _Humphreys on 02-07-2005 at 08:32 AM

It does although you have to do-it-youself by doing stuff with the registry. Info can be found here.
Or you could just wait untill v 2.1 is released with tabs included into the option pages.

RE: Why doesn't "StuffPlug-NG 2" suport tabed window? by toddy on 02-07-2005 at 09:42 AM

it has been left out  because tb hadn't spent much time on makin it so he was going to recode it all. and add it to next version

RE: Why doesn't "StuffPlug-NG 2" suport tabed window? by TheBlasphemer on 02-07-2005 at 04:31 PM

No, the tab manager is something COMPLETELY different to tabbed convos -_-

RE: Why doesn't "StuffPlug-NG 2" suport tabed window? by (CyBeRDuDe) on 02-07-2005 at 05:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TheBlasphemer
No, the tab manager is something COMPLETELY different to tabbed convos -_-

But what about the tabbed convo's?.. is that feature programmed in SPNG 2 but just disabled?... how can we enable it(Registry?)?.. Or haven't you even coded this in SPNG 2 yet?... :D..
RE: Why doesn't "StuffPlug-NG 2" suport tabed window? by _Humphreys on 02-07-2005 at 05:16 PM

Well I don't think he has coded it in this version might be in SPNG 2.1 though. :)

RE: Why doesn't "StuffPlug-NG 2" suport tabed window? by user27089 on 02-07-2005 at 05:40 PM

The Blasphemer has not yet fully completed stuff plug ng 2 to the standards which he wanted when he released it publicly for the first time, he didn't have time, so he is coding the cedp stealer and tabbed conversations to be out in the next version...

RE: Why doesn't "StuffPlug-NG 2" suport tabed window? by TheBlasphemer on 02-07-2005 at 06:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
The Blasphemer has not yet fully completed stuff plug ng 2 to the standards which he wanted when he released it publicly for the first time, he didn't have time, so he is coding the cedp stealer and tabbed conversations to be out in the next version...

Not true :P
I'm coding CE/DP Stealer and TabManager for v2.1,
Tabbed Convos might be in 2.1, but you'd better expect it in v2.2 :/
RE: Why doesn't "StuffPlug-NG 2" suport tabed window? by user27089 on 02-07-2005 at 06:23 PM

Sorry about the wrong info >.<...

RE: Why doesn't "StuffPlug-NG 2" suport tabed window? by (CyBeRDuDe) on 02-07-2005 at 07:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TheBlasphemer
quote:
Originally posted by traxor

Not true :P
I'm coding CE/DP Stealer and TabManager for v2.1,
Tabbed Convos might be in 2.1, but you'd better expect it in v2.2 :/

Ok.. Sad!! :(.. I guess I'll have to go with another Tabbed Convo in the meantime... :(... Will the new Tabbed convo be "more feature rich"?.. I mean will there be more controlling of it?, skinning?, closing when all convo's are closed?, stuff like that? Would you be able to do a "pull contacts" out of/into the tabbed convo?...